Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forum Game: Objection!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Forum Game: Objection! 78 posts - page 5 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by InfinityPvP » August 29, 2014 9:03pm | Report
I'll be
IGN: FieryTempest
Favorite Gods: Geb Sun Wukong
Favorite Role: Support and Solo
My Anime List

InfinityPvP

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » August 29, 2014 9:34pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

post it as img

oh lol, thanks.
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » August 29, 2014 9:53pm | Report
Well Penta took my Edgeworth so I guess I'm......Von Karma...? Oh well
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 30, 2014 9:36am | Report
But.... but now I'm confused D:

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » August 30, 2014 1:33pm | Report
Good, everyone's playing correctly! Except, there aren't any assigned characters for one role. Phoenix could be Prosecutor and Godot could be the defendant for all I care, as long as you have your character and know which side you're on.

Yes, it is indeed true that there is no percise evidence that that is indeed the defendant.

However, according to Officer Marshall's autopsy report, and the fingerprints found on the weapon, I'm sure that it's safe to assume that the man shown in that photo is truly **** Gumshoe.

Miss Fey, isn't it a little unsettling to deduct something so early?

That may be your honor, but with all the evidence stacked against this man, I'm sure it's safe to assume he is guilty as charged.

I suppose that the defendant does have quite a bit of evidence on this case. However, this will be a fair trial. Would any of the defendants or prosecutors like to call in a witness?

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 30, 2014 2:00pm | Report
(So I'm going to call the first witness.) May I request Jake Marshall, The detective on this case?, to take the stand.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 30, 2014 2:01pm | Report
OOC
Aphnex wrote:

defendants or prosecutors like to call in a witness?

wait so we are the bad guys. you just made a very bad typing mistake here

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » August 30, 2014 4:44pm | Report

Understood. Will the officer please take the stand?

Howdy, been a while, Bambina.

(Oh...you again.)

Mr. Marshall, I take it you were the one left in charge of the meth lab investigation on June 5th?

That's right, partner. I reckon ya'll want me to testify about what we uncovered at the crime scene.

Yes, please do. You may begin your testimony.

-Cues Music-

---Witness Testimony: Within the Darkness---

Around 12 am, a few minutes after midnight, we been gettin calls by 'em folks livin' up there around Global Studios ahearin multiple gunshots. My boys and I rode like the wind and started searching the area. Eventually, after spreading out, I used my search warrant and went into the Walter Warehouse with a partner for back-up...where we found that dirt black basement. The basement was still smokin' hot so I reckon I had to wait a while till the rooster settled down and all the smoke cleared. I told my partner to wait up and watch our backs, in case the man with the gun was still around.

So I went in first. The area was burnt to the crisp, but with a few spots like the side shelves in tact...like a good ol' barbecue with one of the patties missin'. The shelves had a few� empty wet plastic containers, and some kind of dandy machine gun on the floor next to it.� Next to the drainage hole was a half broken barrel. My guess is the culprit was dumping something down there before all this ruckus.

I entered the side-door where there the lab's security camera control panel was. Now ya'll know im terrible at these kind of computer things, so it took me a while to browse through that baby. After a few minutes, I figured out the controls and found one photo taken 1 minute before midnight.� You guessed it. It was that sad hippie over there in the defendant chair. Then, I called the cattle in to take care of the evidence and left. And that about sums it up, partner.

Hmm...I see. I don't really see any problems with this information; all the evidence indeed still ties to Gumshoe. Nevertheless, we'll give the defense a chance.
You may begin your cross-examination, attorneys.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » August 30, 2014 9:49pm | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

But.... but now I'm confused D:

Von Karma is the old guy in the blue tuxedo.
Edgeworth is the guy you have.
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 31, 2014 1:03am | Report
HammaSmite wrote:

Von Karma is the old guy in the blue tuxedo.
Edgeworth is the guy you have.

Oh, sorry :3

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }