Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forum Game: Objection!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Forum Game: Objection! 78 posts - page 8 of 8
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » September 2, 2014 7:45am | Report

Okay lets try to be serious for a moment the evidence and the account of the witness clearly leads up to Gumshoe commenting the crime.

Now believe me I have a lot of questions to ask, but right now I kinda want to wait for Godot to get back and see how he handles being called "ROBO-EYES"

Hold up, hold up. Am i hearing this glimmerous fop right?

See here, you did find Gumshoe's fingerprints on the gun and all, and someone with the likeness of Gumshoe on the picture, but there's still no proof that Gumshoe did use the gun or if the person in the picture is indeed Gumshoe!

The prosecution has, frankly, not proven anything at this point.

Your Honor, the defense requests that, after the detective answers the prosecution's question, the defendant takes the stand.

Got something to say, Robo-Eye-Coffee-Guy?

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » September 2, 2014 8:07am | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

Hold up, hold up. Am i hearing this glimmerous fop right?

See here, you did find Gumshoe's fingerprints on the gun and all, and someone with the likeness of Gumshoe on the picture, but there's still no proof that Gumshoe did use the gun or if the person in the picture is indeed Gumshoe!

The prosecution has, frankly, not proven anything at this point.

Your Honor, the defense requests that, after the detective answers the prosecution's question, the defendant takes the stand.

Got something to say, Robo-Eye-Coffee-Guy?

(OOC: Okay, okay, let's take a step back here.

You can't just insist repeatedly that the photo and fingerprints don't mean anything. That's like having your fingerprints show up on a bag of crack and then denying that they mean anything.

You can't ask for proof because the evidence IS proof. And right now, you're just saying that the fingerprints don't mean anything and that the man in the photo may not be Gumshoe. The latter point has been acknowledged before, but the former point needs some kind of reasoning behind it other than "because I say so."

If you want to move on, you need to either question the evidence itself, or the testimony, or even ask someone else for more information - even Gumshoe himself, if need be. For example, what was he doing when the crime happened, and can he explain the fingerprints on the gun? Etc.

You don't even have to prove anything, either. You just have to show the reasonable possibility that Gumshoe did not commit the crime.)

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » September 2, 2014 8:12am | Report
Aphnex wrote:

Now that you mention it Robo Eyes, the drainage was some sort of fuel mixture. I reckon it could've been the source of the fire or something to do with the empty plastic containers.

Godot: ...so, someone was attempting to destroy the fuel before the fire started?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » September 6, 2014 7:46pm | Report
....No more comments? XD
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » September 6, 2014 10:15pm | Report
HammaSmite wrote:

....No more comments? XD

Dunno,man. Still haven't seen aphnex in a while.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » September 6, 2014 11:15pm | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

Dunno,man. Still haven't seen aphnex in a while.

Maybe everyone doesn't like this thread anymore? xD
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » September 13, 2014 8:05pm | Report
....I WAS correct. No one is commenting=This thread is dead. (HEY THAT RHYMES LOL)
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » September 13, 2014 10:52pm | Report
That would be my fault. Got super busy. Might remake it sometime in the future...maybe.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }