Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dawngate will shut down in 90 days

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum
Forum » Off Topic » Dawngate will shut down in 90 days 92 posts - page 7 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 16, 2014 11:12pm | Report
as i said we were completely aware that ea could do something like this. you say not downloading and playing it like it was something good when in reality you just missed out hard.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » November 17, 2014 2:23pm | Report
My Moya. Nooooooooooooooooooooo D:

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 19, 2014 1:29pm | Report
In Riot's new map.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 20, 2014 12:08am | Report

Riot's ode to dawngate

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 20, 2014 11:48am | Report
Devampi wrote:

Riot's ode to dawngate

I do see some similarities, yeah. Like the Boss fights becoming BOSS fights, and the quadrant-art-style-based jungle. Baron and Para both giving buffed minions, as well, although it's more like Artillery vs Tank.

I really do think it's a nod to another game that has their respect.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 21, 2014 6:56am | Report
Yes Dawn Gate Die Die Die!!! Now I don't have to hear about it anymore!!

YAAA***S!!!!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » November 21, 2014 7:23am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Yes Dawn Gate Die Die Die!!! Now I don't have to hear about it anymore!!

YAAA***S!!!!

Don't you think that it is a bit harsh towards the guys from our forum that enjoyed it? And bringing examples from another moba is fine. Unless it doesn't turn out to "Holy MOBA Wars" stuff. I don't know, maybe that was a joke and I didn't understand.. If it is the case then my apologies

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 21, 2014 8:22am | Report
GeouZu wrote:

Don't you think that it is a bit harsh towards the guys from our forum that enjoyed it? And bringing examples from another moba is fine. Unless it doesn't turn out to "Holy MOBA Wars" stuff. I don't know, maybe that was a joke and I didn't understand.. If it is the case then my apologies
No, because I had to hear dawn gate on a smite forum, now I no longer have to hear about it, I tink that's pretty great !!!!

I'm not the one who closed it down, don't blame me, blame dawn gate for shutting itself down. I am just laughing about it because everyone was saying how its so much better than smite.

DG was bragged up by tons of people on this forum now look at it...

where is the bragging now?

Silent

Am I not allowed to enjoy DG go bye bye? Because I enjoy it 100% and I'm allowed to unless I live under the law of Hilter

Not any more its not HAHAHA

I'm half serious because its pay back

and I'm half troll because its funny

Dat Karma so nice

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » November 21, 2014 8:54am | Report
Well if you got mad just because of hearing stuff about dawngate - then don't go to offtopic, because there is so much stuff there that will make you go mad..

Did I blame you for closing DG? No I did not, I blame EA. People said that it is one of the best mobas and better then Smite - It is their opinion, but I don't understand your pay back.. Yeah it was shut down because of **** EA, yes people said that the game was great. But laughing at dawngate being shut down no annoy some guys on the forum is a bit... Childish?

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 21, 2014 11:23am | Report
GeouZu wrote:

Well if you got mad just because of hearing stuff about dawngate - then don't go to offtopic, because there is so much stuff there that will make you go mad..

Did I blame you for closing DG? No I did not, I blame EA. People said that it is one of the best mobas and better then Smite - It is their opinion, but I don't understand your pay back.. Yeah it was shut down because of **** EA, yes people said that the game was great. But laughing at dawngate being shut down no annoy some guys on the forum is a bit... Childish?
Lets put it this way, your *** is not in smite Chats "IN GAME" to see what people spam about Dawn Gate, do you know how much **** us people on this forum had to hear about Dawn Gate while playing Smite "IN GAME" from people on this forum???

It was so damn bad that we couldn't even PLAY SMITE because people were spamming arguments about DG ***** on Smite. See you don't understand it and it looks like I am just laughing at DG's downfall to be funny.

No, if you seen what some of us seen you would be laughing too, but your not in game and didn't see all the spammed chat text that some of us did.

I'm not going to name names or bring up anyone because nobody wants their name out here I think.

Lets put it this way, I was in a match with 5 people FROM THIS FORUM

We we all playing Conquest "In Game"

then what happens, arguments get spammed about Dawn Gate in clan chat.

Its not a argument with me in it either, neither the people I was playing with.

But we couldn't even PLAY because the damn argument was so annoying we had to keep reading the Clan Text while in a match and it was spammened so bad that my entire team was even agreeing saying "Ya **** this **** I can't concentrated either and we stopped playing because of it"

That's all I am saying

I am here to laugh about it, and you don't understand why its funny.

Green understands why its funny because he probably seen the spam about DG too (I didn't want to name names but I think Green is kewl enough to not give a **** since I seen him laughing about DG's closure too)

All I am doing is letting you know WHY ITS FUNNY

Because you don't know what was said BEHIND the scenes OFF of this forum.

Only us who are in game know what was being said and the spam that we had to deal with on a daily basis.

It wasn't just people talking about DG and their opinion on it.

It was to the point where it was MESSING UP FUN for people, it was to the point where people didn't even want to play MATCHES because it was getting on everyone's nerves, it was to the point that people were about to be kicked out of the clan and MD had to put a message up on the clan saying something like "Anyone who argues will be kicked out of the clan"

That goes for everyone know including me

So that is why I am here laughing because I can and it IS funny if you know what we know.

Its funny because all of the days I had to here spam arguments about DG now the very thing that made everyone argue is GONE, good riddens, I do not feel bad at all. Notice I am saying good riddens to the game not to any person or people, I am glad that game is gone because it was a primary source to start arugments.

Now that its gone everything will be going CLEAN AND SMOOTH

You probably still don't understand it but that is it.

BTW

This is not a argument for or against anything or anyone.

I am just filling in details of why I am laughing about it and everything that was said and done is in the past, I don't care about any of that past stuff, I am simply saying, you can't understand why people like me are laughing because you don't know what was going on in the past days on Smite and what was going on OFF the forum.

80% of the things, that make people laugh about this happened off the forum and in Game.

I luv u all

I don't luv Dawn Gate

If I can't hate Dawn Gate for bringing bull shat then I guess I can't hate anything in life

I am luv

I am life

I am Laughing at DG's dawn fall because its perfect karma for everyone laughing at Smite XD

Bang Bang

ICEN

Prominent (41)
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }