Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dawngate will shut down in 90 days

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum
Forum » Off Topic » Dawngate will shut down in 90 days 92 posts - page 6 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 5, 2014 6:25am | Report
EA being greedy and not seeing any money come out of it because EA is stupid and doesn't advertise.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 5, 2014 6:49am | Report
I guess the Fire team already did a prophet that they didn't even made a Dawnfire, even if it is very cool.

I am very disappointed in this. It makes me scared to buy Dragon Age Inquisition

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 5, 2014 6:55am | Report
ea isn't getting **** from me anymore, DAO was great, 2 was bad and with this **** i am not buying inquisition.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » November 5, 2014 8:38am | Report
All4Games wrote:

EA being greedy and not seeing any money come out of it because EA is stupid and doesn't advertise.

Ea doesn;t advertise? Well, they do, but they couldn't work out a good way to advertise dawngate. Still, there is ZERO need to shut a game down because of this. I don;t even play Dawngate and this got me a little.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 5, 2014 11:26am | Report
HolyPudding wrote:

Ea doesn;t advertise? Well, they do, but they couldn't work out a good way to advertise dawngate. Still, there is ZERO need to shut a game down because of this. I don;t even play Dawngate and this got me a little.

yes they advertise for fifa and battlefield their best selled games and soem other and that's it. when it got shut down I litterly saw 1/3 of **** you ea 1/3 of good not another moba and the 1/3 of dawngate? never heard of it.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » November 5, 2014 4:18pm | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

Mowen, among the fire team. Was Dawnfire even thought of once? I just really want to know. I won't get mad no matter what the answer is. I just want an answer.

Yes of course. We on the "fire team" all keep up with the MOBA scene very closely. Personally, I liked Dawngate a lot, and I would've loved to see a DawnFire (even though the domain was taken, /shakefist). However, there's a lot more to consider when deciding whether to make a site or not than just "is it a good game?" We are a small team and making a site takes a lot of work, so we have to choose our battles carefully. If we do not make a site you can bet there is a good reason.

RazeMage wrote:

I guess the Fire team already did a prophet that they didn't even made a Dawnfire, even if it is very cool.

I am very disappointed in this. It makes me scared to buy Dragon Age Inquisition

Yes, clearly we are wizards! Also, never forget Mass Effect 3. :P Keep your expectations low!!!

And agree about the advertising, could've done a lot more with it considering how polished the graphics and art was.

My tears flow like waterfalls.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aeadar » November 5, 2014 4:30pm | Report
Copycat.

Aeadar

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 5, 2014 8:52pm | Report
Aeadar wrote:

Copycat.

Shameless clone. Get your own style.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » November 7, 2014 5:42am | Report
I would just like to say that I didn't play Dawngate, nor like it, nor had any interest in it, but I really do feel sorry for the players of Dawngate. I would be heartbroken if I really loved a game and they canceled it. So, really I feel terrible for you guys.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » November 16, 2014 6:05pm | Report
HA! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! EA IS A **** COMPANY THAT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEIR PLAYERS, THEY JUST WANT MONEY! I KNEW IT, WHICH IS WHY I DIDN'T DOWNLOAD IT! YOU GUYS GOT FOOLED SO BADLY! HOLY SHEET! WHEN THEIR PLAYERS ARE HAVING FUN,EA STAHPS! I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY ****ING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!

I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I swear.
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }