Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dawngate will shut down in 90 days

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum
Forum » Off Topic » Dawngate will shut down in 90 days 92 posts - page 5 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » November 5, 2014 12:46am | Report
I feel like Renzo dose...

**** YOU EA I WILL NEVER BUY ANY GAME THAT YOU HAVE MADE NOW. YOU HAVE DESTROYED SO MANY THINGS I LOVE THIS IS THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN.

Sorry I just had to let it out.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 5, 2014 2:07am | Report
Never again ea... Never again.

I can only hope that HOTS and GIGANTIC combined can fill the gaping hole in my heart that ea created.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 5, 2014 2:36am | Report
Meh
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HushHush » November 5, 2014 2:47am | Report
Deathsession wrote:

First off. Wow.. I didn't expect this. Athought EA.. I guess that's all that shoud be said about that. Dawngate was great. Most of all, I cringe when I think about all the programmers/artists have done. And just washed down the drain. This should not be forgiven.

Oh. And the reason I quoted Sub. Currently ALL the money from the new skins are going into a tournament for the community.. That's pretty impressive if you ask me. They could just pocket it all.. So theres that.

1.3 MIL Atm. Jesus.

Let's be honest here, the money goes into the tournament for the purpose of funding a tournament. It's still spent for publicity, just indirectly. Kinda like how buying a "Lamborghini for the Lord" doesn't really make you generous.

I think the fact that HiRez made over 150 skins that are literally different color sprays on the same base model speaks for itself more than any of its other actions can. (Talking about the Gold/Legendary/Diamond skins.)

HushHush

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HushHush » November 5, 2014 2:48am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Meh

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HushHush

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HushHush » November 5, 2014 2:56am | Report

I feel like Renzo dose...

**** YOU EA I WILL NEVER BUY ANY GAME THAT YOU HAVE MADE NOW. YOU HAVE DESTROYED SO MANY THINGS I LOVE THIS IS THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN.

Sorry I just had to let it out.

WHO IS THIS VISION OF MANLINESS

HushHush

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 5, 2014 4:19am | Report
you know the most bad thing is. Ea shuts it down because it didn't grow as they suspected. it was growing too slow. And why because most people didn't even knew that it existed because it didn't get advertised that well. Some people heard that it existed when it got canceled -_-

Also EA origin I'm still gonna claim the free games but nor buying something >:D

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 5, 2014 4:35am | Report
Devampi wrote:

you know the most bad thing is. Ea shuts it down because it didn't grow as they suspected. it was growing too slow. And why because most people didn't even knew that it existed because it didn't get advertised that well. Some people heard that it existed when it got canceled -_-

Also EA origin I'm still gonna claim the free games but nor buying something >:D

Exactly. It's a game with literally zero advertising, yet it was still growing at a good rate. How do they expect it to even compete with League and DotA 2 if there is no awareness.

Snobby DotA players as always. Their ignorance is amazing.

(r/dotamasterrace isn't meant to be serious, but r/Dota2 are people expressing their ignorant opinions)
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 5, 2014 4:48am | Report
To survive you need to learn from the best and successful. DG tried to go on the honest path. But it never worked for them. Sad face
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 5, 2014 5:21am | Report
Well, I'm sorry for those who were playing and enjoying it. What happened that they "need" to shut it down..

Romanians

Established (17)
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }