Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anime Discussion :3

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Anime Discussion :3 517 posts - page 34 of 52
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 26, 2014 9:42pm | Report
Any news about Attack on Titan 2nd season coming? It's the only show I'm willing to watch right now lol
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » January 26, 2014 10:51pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Little Busters! EX contained story arcs for Sasasasasa (Sasasegawa, but Rin saying Sasasasasa is just too adorable) Sasami, Futaki Kanata and also a new character called Saya Tokido.

Guessing the anime adaption to EX isn't out yet? Hopefully it doesn't have hentai scenes, which I think it probably won't.
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » January 27, 2014 12:12am | Report
Leon Porter wrote:

Guessing the anime adaption to EX isn't out yet? Hopefully it doesn't have hentai scenes, which I think it probably won't.

It's being bundled with the Refrain DVD. If I remember correctly... Episode 1 is airing 29th Jan.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » January 27, 2014 1:52am | Report
So, I went into the city today and got a helluva lot of loot (well, for my student's budget). I bought the DVD and the plushie (which Leon might die over if he is a plushie person) and the posters were actually gifted to me by a friend :D

EDIT: Oh my god I love my Natsume Rin plushie. I might go back and get the others (from memory, there was Komari and Saya (**********ers, none of my favourite characters)).

Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » January 27, 2014 11:03am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

It's being bundled with the Refrain DVD. If I remember correctly... Episode 1 is airing 29th Jan.

JESUS. I CAN'T WAIT, THOUGH!

I hope they make a Little Busters series taking place when the characters are adults, just so they can clear up what happened after Refrain, it's pretty clear to me that they all went around having fun with Kyousuke, but it'd be cool to see what happens afterwards.

HiFromBuddha wrote:

EDIT: Oh my god I love my Natsume Rin plushie. I might go back and get the others (from memory, there was Komari and Saya (**********ers, none of my favourite characters)).

FUUUUH Komari?! THEY MADE A KOMARI PLUSHIE AND I DON'T HAVE ONE?! I'm seriously jealous of your Rin plushie.
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 27, 2014 6:34pm | Report
I've always wanted this poster but I wish it didn't have the "old friends" text on it.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 27, 2014 6:50pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Random thoughts + Big Spoilers

I wouldn't consider Madoka an anti-hero, I would consider her an annoying ****ing crybaby that made the show much more painful to watch than it would have been without her. I liked Kyoko the most because she
Spoiler: Click to view
Sayaka was my second favorite because, while she actually backed her idealism up with actions rather than ******** ***********ing tears hesitation. Mami was solid, but

As for Madoka. I dislike her more than he who must not be named. I think that paints a pretty good picture for how much she annoyed me.

I'm sorry for the multiple curse words, but I really did hate Madoka, lol.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » January 27, 2014 7:04pm | Report

I wouldn't consider Madoka an anti-hero, I would consider her an annoying ****ing crybaby that made the show much more painful to watch than it would have been without her. I liked Kyoko the most because she
Sayaka was my second favorite because, while she actually backed her idealism up with actions rather than ******** ***********ing tears hesitation. Mami was solid, but

As for Madoka. I dislike her more than he who must not be named. I think that paints a pretty good picture for how much she annoyed me.

I'm sorry for the multiple curse words, but I really did hate Madoka, lol.

I would have to agree with you. Yeah, she developed, but it's at the very end. For most of the series she cries, and she irritates you.

I mean, I don't hate her more than Nagisa or ****ing Makoto (let's be honest here, there's no one you could possibly hate more than Makoto Itou), but she just... Wasn't the best she could be, I suppose.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 27, 2014 7:16pm | Report
I watched the last episode of Schools Days first,* and needless to say, I didn't watch the rest. As for Nagisa, I agree that she was even worse. I'm just especially pissed at Madoka because she decided to be naked for the entire ending, lol.

I think I'm going to watch A tale of Melodies tomorrow, since school's canceled. I'm actually kind of annoyed that it's canceled, because it's just going to be harder to catch up considering I'm taking a "fast-forward" schedule where each class is only seven weeks long. But, at least that means I have more time for anime. :D

*I guess there can't be a first without a second, huh?

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 28, 2014 5:51pm | Report
Yep, the latest episode of The Pilot's Love Song definitely sold if for me. Hope it continues to be a solid anime.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }