Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anime Discussion :3

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Anime Discussion :3 517 posts - page 32 of 52
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » January 23, 2014 3:53pm | Report
Do I really need to give a lecture post on the meanings and differences between Loli and Moe? Because it seems to be something a lot of people mix up or do not understand.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 23, 2014 4:15pm | Report
I honestly don't care which term you use, as I'm not watching an anime of bunch of six year old girls wearing magical suits.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » January 23, 2014 5:21pm | Report
I think you're confusing Madoka for Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha... in which yes, those are lolis.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 23, 2014 5:39pm | Report
Page 32 of this post, I commend the people involved xD
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » January 23, 2014 6:31pm | Report
Sunfall wrote:

Do I really need to give a lecture post on the meanings and differences between Loli and Moe? Because it seems to be something a lot of people mix up or do not understand.

Please do so, so people will quit confusing them.

IMHO, loli is okay as long as it's not hentai.
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » January 23, 2014 9:10pm | Report
Yes, I know the difference. I just purposely said loli to be irritating.

I'm just saying this so you don't have to waste your time on something most people already know.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » January 24, 2014 1:47am | Report
Well, I finished Little Busters Refrain. Paired with the first season of Little Busters, this is hands down my favorite anime series ever, while a lot of people were disappointed with this, compared to other works by Key, I gotta say, this didn't disappoint me in the slightest, I fell in love with every single character, even Kengo, which really surprised me.
This anime managed to bring tears to my eyes, which is rare for any fiction, for me, anyway.
It definitely hits close to home, because I've still got a few childhood friends that I've always hung out with, since like the 90s.
There's a lot I could say about each character, but, that would better be written as a series of books, than a series of pages on a forum site.
The music was beautiful, the art style used was beautiful, and most important of all, the storyline was beautiful, and so were the characters that entailed it.
10/10, will definitely watch it again.
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » January 24, 2014 2:22am | Report
Leon Porter wrote:

Well, I finished Little Busters Refrain. Paired with the first season of Little Busters, this is hands down my favorite anime series ever, while a lot of people were disappointed with this, compared to other works by Key, I gotta say, this didn't disappoint me in the slightest, I fell in love with every single character, even Kengo, which really surprised me.
This anime managed to bring tears to my eyes, which is rare for any fiction, for me, anyway.
It definitely hits close to home, because I've still got a few childhood friends that I've always hung out with, since like the 90s.
There's a lot I could say about each character, but, that would better be written as a series of books, than a series of pages on a forum site.
The music was beautiful, the art style used was beautiful, and most important of all, the storyline was beautiful, and so were the characters that entailed it.
10/10, will definitely watch it again.

The main reason people disliked it is because it didn't match the VN. It disappointed the people.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » January 24, 2014 8:27pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

The main reason people disliked it is because it didn't match the VN. It disappointed the people.

I never read the VN.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 24, 2014 9:05pm | Report
I wouldn't say it's more confusing than Steins;Gate's first episode, but it's certainly more psychedelic.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }