Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anime Discussion :3

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Anime Discussion :3 517 posts - page 15 of 52
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 15, 2013 7:41pm | Report
All posts regarding homosexuality have been deleted. This is a discussion for anime.

Also, NouCome is absolutely hilarious. I haven't laughed this hard in a while.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 15, 2013 8:03pm | Report
Oh, yes. NouCome is way too funny. xD

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 15, 2013 9:09pm | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

Oh, yes. NouCome is way too funny. xD

"What are you looking at? Put on your garter belts and start servicing me!"
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » December 15, 2013 11:01pm | Report
In my defense of Hyperdimension Neptunia:

When I first started using an Iris Heart avatar upon my return to the site back in March, it was only intended to be some obscure thing that I didn't expect many people to figure out, and those who did would simply talk to me in private. When I made this blog post about my gaming interests, it was only to be an informative one, to give other users a good idea of what I'm like. Namely, that I am an otaku who takes pride in collecting and playing niche game series from Japan.

I honestly did not expect anyone here to seriously take interest in Hyperdimension Neptunia to the point that quite a few users did. It surprised me... and at the same time, scared me too. Because eventually, I realized I had created a fandom; something that no series should ever have to be associated with, and yet I was responsible for making one here. It eventually drove me to change my signature to a Disgaea-themed one (which I should probably change soon too).

I'm sure that fad probably made a lot of you feel uncomfortable, and for that, I sincerely apologize, for I cannot take responsibility for what fans might do.

I will be very honest: Hyperdimension Neptunia is not for everyone. It is an acquired taste, and if you don't like it, I completely understand. I can name plenty of series that I absolutely loathe, yet have dedicated cult followings who can only see good within them. I don't try to understand why, I just leave them alone, so long as they leave me alone.

Hyperdimension Neptunia is not a series about serious plot. It is not about deep characters and clever themes. It is parody. And most parody is all about silly goofball and nonsense humor.

To anyone who is thinking about taking interest in the series: While I don't like to shamelessly promote stuff, I highly recommend checking out Hyperdimension Neptuina mk2 for the PS3 first. Decide for yourself if you like it or not: if you don't, then this series just isn't for you.

I just wanted to clear up any misunderstandings regarding myself and the Hyperdimension Neptunia series. I don't want to see one of my favorite series end up becoming another My Little Pony: a series that has been bastardized completely out of it's original context by its fans, and whose fandom is often compared to Jehova's Witnesses.

(Added color to highlight main points in my wall of text)
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 16, 2013 12:17am | Report
Speak about unsatisfying endings... There's nothing I hate more than when a series doesn't have a conclusive ending, and it simply hints at a second season.

NouCome was still hilarious, it just went downhill pretty fast. Let's hope S2 doesn't go downhill.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 17, 2013 6:44am | Report
While my last comment was on bad endings, may I say that HenNeko had one of the best endings I've seen.

It's a bit late, so I won't rant all too much, but HenNeko was actually surprising to me. It was actually really good. It isn't NouCome or FMP Fumoffu hilarious, but it is very likable. In fact, all of the characters were done fantastically, and really, it's its cast of very strong characters that actually pulls the series forward to be enjoyable.

So, if you are looking for an absolutely adorable series with a lovely charm, and without giving away too much, a really satisfying ending, then I most definitely recommend HenNeko to all you lads and gents out there.

Good night.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » December 18, 2013 3:31pm | Report
MadDanny wrote:

I'm not so sure about the new Clannad. Loved the first one. But I'm not really thinking of watching it.

If you mean After Stories, it's a must watch after watching Clannad, since you enjoyed Clannad so much, you will surely love Clannad After Stories.
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 18, 2013 4:03pm | Report
I watch Blood Lad and the ending made me so mad. The series was getting intense then it just ends.

Edit: Also, 500 posts! Yayyy!

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 19, 2013 12:10am | Report
"Panty and Stocking."
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 19, 2013 12:29am | Report
I'll save my question for a rainy day~
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }