Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Janus Revealed - Upcoming Patch Notes and Stream Recap

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Janus Revealed - Upcoming Patch Notes and Stream Recap 53 posts - page 2 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » May 22, 2014 7:52pm | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

This is just... no. Why do they have to remove Zeus' stun? The arc's reduced range is ok, but removing the stun means Zeus just can't compete without har"d" cc (like Scylla or Agni)

Well actually, Scylla doesn't have hard cc anymore due to roots and cripples no longer being valed as hard crowd control. This patch also :P

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » May 22, 2014 9:30pm | Report
RIP Bastet, the only god who fitted my skittish playstyle. Without the CC immunity, she's just another burst god with a movement ability.

Least I still have Loki. He may not have a pounce or ability to return like Bastet, but he can go invisible.
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » May 22, 2014 10:24pm | Report
I don't know how I feel about this. That usually means I don't feel good about it, but some nerfs are pretty good. The warrior nerfs make no sense to me though...

On the other side, Janus looks absolutely sweet. After the mediocre Ullr ***ba and Osiris, this guy looks awesome.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sampindo » May 22, 2014 11:42pm | Report
You removed Zues' stun?!?! As Hel once said [VEJ] "WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

sampindo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » May 22, 2014 11:54pm | Report
One day, Assassins, Mages, and Guardians will get nerf too, and that's where warriors prevail.

But Tyr was one of my favorite, now that he is nerf kinda hard. Seems warriors need to support with ADCs..... a lot...

Good thing i used Tyr to support ADCs, i should have bought Sun WUkong instead of Tyr...

*Tyrs of hope for warriors*
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 23, 2014 12:00am | Report
Not super happy about the nerfs, but I can kind of see were they came from, but they didn't have to so harsh. Upset about Zeus nerfs, Zeus with no stun is wrong, it was one the main features of Zeus. Also the chain lightning nerf was weird, it's already a really short ranged ability.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 23, 2014 12:30am | Report
Quoted:
His abilities, Portal and Through Space and Time, create portals that you can walk through and instantly transport to the other side.

Called it!
Edit: I like his appearance, lets hope that his kit isn't op!

The warrior nerf seem a bit unnecessary (especially Guan Yu and Sun Wukong), on the other hand Hercules got buffed (don't know if to much though) and Nemesis is finally a real assassin so I don't know what to say.

Cupid buff: *In Cupids voice* VEAAwesome!
Tyr nerf: Sounds good, he didn't need the extra knock up and the healing was too good.
Agni nerf: What took you so long?
Bastet nerf: A bit to much, but she deserved it.

Zeus nerf: YES YES AT LAST!!! THE ZEUS IS NO MORE!!! BURN BURN IN A FIRE GOD OF SKY MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » May 23, 2014 12:34am | Report
I didn't think they'd actually ever revert the Zeus stun. They gave it to him, what, a year ago now? I just hope they don't give a triple-detonate quadruple damage again. >.>

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » May 23, 2014 1:00am | Report
Why would they make zeus just...not stun though. He literally has ZERO cc. He's back to the only god in the game with 0 CC at all. COME ON HIREZ. HE DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » May 23, 2014 1:00am | Report
Like how tons of people don't want to play warriors anymore or they only played them cause it was the only class they could play due to their longevity and 1v1 op superiority. Good, now you will actually have to master and play a god skillfully and positioning yourself. These types of people are the scum of smite. They don't want to play a god just because they like them or have grown up reading them in mythology or their skills. These people just go "hmmm, what god is super op and will get me easy wins?". They're all ****ing cancer and the warrior nerf serves them right.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }