Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Janus Revealed - Upcoming Patch Notes and Stream Recap

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Janus Revealed - Upcoming Patch Notes and Stream Recap 53 posts - page 3 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 23, 2014 2:37am | Report
MaysJedi wrote:

Like how tons of people don't want to play warriors anymore or they only played them cause it was the only class they could play due to their longevity and 1v1 op superiority. Good, now you will actually have to master and play a god skillfully and positioning yourself. These types of people are the scum of smite. They don't want to play a god just because they like them or have grown up reading them in mythology or their skills. These people just go "hmmm, what god is super op and will get me easy wins?". They're all ****ing cancer and the warrior nerf serves them right.

I play Odin support a lot, does that make me the scum of smite? I think the real scum of smite are those that rage at people for enjoying what they want to do.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 23, 2014 2:48am | Report
I'd rather have an awful god than a horrifically broken one. Better to ruin Zeus players' lives than the lives of 95% of the playerbase.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 23, 2014 2:59am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I'd rather have an awful god than a horrifically broken one. Better to ruin Zeus players' lives than the lives of 95% of the playerbase.

This.
I am so sick of Zeus being so OP and people calling me a noob if I tell them that he is.
For Christ sake, I almost got a penta with him in assault a couple of days ago and I'm the derpiest Zeus player ever!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 23, 2014 3:01am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

True. :)

Thing is, I don't really play Zeus, but I think Zeus's stun is one that makes Zeus Zeus.

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » May 23, 2014 3:20am | Report
MaysJedi wrote:

Like how tons of people don't want to play warriors anymore or they only played them cause it was the only class they could play due to their longevity and 1v1 op superiority. Good, now you will actually have to master and play a god skillfully and positioning yourself. These types of people are the scum of smite. They don't want to play a god just because they like them or have grown up reading them in mythology or their skills. These people just go "hmmm, what god is super op and will get me easy wins?". They're all ****ing cancer and the warrior nerf serves them right.

Well, aren't you pleasant? They didn't just nerf warriors, they broke them, they nerfed gods who were already not very good, and buffed ones who were already just fine.
Get your toxic attitude out of here, no one likes it, you're acting like a parasite.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » May 23, 2014 3:39am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Why would they make zeus just...not stun though. He literally has ZERO cc. He's back to the only god in the game with 0 CC at all. COME ON HIREZ. HE DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE.

And with that, Zeus isn't no longer a solid ban for solo, since he's lost his dueling potential. RIP Zeus. He's a goner in the current meta.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 23, 2014 4:25am | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

And with that, Zeus isn't no longer a solid ban for solo, since he's lost his dueling potential. RIP Zeus. He's a goner in the current meta.

And now there won't really be the Odin+Zeus Ult combo/force pick. :(

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » May 23, 2014 5:03am | Report
MaysJedi wrote:

Good god, you are one angry individual. You might want to seek some professional help, or at the very least stop playing Smite until you've calmed yourself a bit.

As for Zeus, I'm completely fine with his stun being gone. ****er still hits like a truck when he detonates those 3 charges. The slow definitely isn't as good as the stun, but it's still something, so while he might not be among top banned anymore, I highly doubt this nerf is going to kill him.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fkire » May 23, 2014 5:51am | Report
R.i.p Odin.

Chaac's passive will be harder to exploit with the A.S. Reduction.

No more Rage ever ever. Deathbringer + malice FTW.
I love the executioner now.

And overall who will think about banning a warrior now?? They got hit too hard. I hope they buff them up a bit.

Fkire

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pivorad » May 23, 2014 6:51am | Report
OMG. Janus looks so cool !!!

Pivorad

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }