Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Janus Revealed - Upcoming Patch Notes and Stream Recap

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Janus Revealed - Upcoming Patch Notes and Stream Recap 53 posts - page 6 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KarhunHalaus » May 27, 2014 3:02am | Report
Did the Devouerer's Gauntlets really need to get cheaper? I mean I use them a lot, and don't they are too weak or too late game. This is good for me, but not to others ://

Balances
Zeus: Ok arc distance is reduced, fine, but no stun? I know it is annoying, but the hits are easy to dodge and in a combat situation Zeus struggles to hit 3 times without ulti or arc -> as arc is nerfed already it would have been good balance. Would have been better to try only the other first then if it is not okay, take away the stun next patch.

Bastet: No longer immune to CC = Awesome. Can finally get that sneaky cat when not careful >:)

Poseidon: Speed reduced from kit. No more hyperspeed crazy water man.

So my only concern mostly is with Zeus. Others seem reasonable. And the item changes... well they afraid me more. Gotta give all the builds a twist... (Change Rage to Malice, easy.) Also I've just joined so I'd like to know is there a easy quick way to put the gods links / pics in or is it the usual way?
Click it to see full-sized. If you want me to make a sig for you, give me a heads up, and I'll do it in some time. Depends on the situation :)

KarhunHalaus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » May 27, 2014 5:29am | Report
Honestly, I don't think that the stun was the problem rather than his damage, but I don't mind either way. I would say though that a 10% movement speed slow per charge of Detonate Charge would be more appropriate than a slow just with 3 charges.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 27, 2014 6:03am | Report
KarhunHalaus wrote:

Did the Devouerer's Gauntlets really need to get cheaper? I mean I use them a lot, and don't they are too weak or too late game. This is good for me, but not to others ://

Balances
Zeus: Ok arc distance is reduced, fine, but no stun? I know it is annoying, but the hits are easy to dodge and in a combat situation Zeus struggles to hit 3 times without ulti or arc -> as arc is nerfed already it would have been good balance. Would have been better to try only the other first then if it is not okay, take away the stun next patch.

Bastet: No longer immune to CC = Awesome. Can finally get that sneaky cat when not careful >:)

Poseidon: Speed reduced from kit. No more hyperspeed crazy water man.

So my only concern mostly is with Zeus. Others seem reasonable. And the item changes... well they afraid me more. Gotta give all the builds a twist... (Change Rage to Malice, easy.) Also I've just joined so I'd like to know is there a easy quick way to put the gods links / pics in or is it the usual way?

Well after some practice with AAs You will notice it isn't that hard. and those links I think you mean double brackkets? (e.g. Detonate Charge)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }