Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Introducing MFN: Prime & New Perks!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Introducing MFN: Prime & New Perks! 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hades4u » September 4, 2020 6:16am | Report

Hey everyone, we're excited to introduce MFN: Prime to SMITEFire! 🔥

MFN: Prime is a subscription service that not only gives you an ad free browsing experience, but also numerous exclusive perks that brings your SMITEFire browsing experience to the next level. It has been a very successful service for years on MOBAFire and we've decided it's time to make it available for all SMITEFire fans as well! :)

Since our websites all share the same blood, subscribing to MFN: Prime will provide you with ad-free experience on any of our websites and all the Prime perks on SMITEFire, DOTAFire and MOBAFire.

MFN: Prime Perks & Features!

Ad-Free Experience - We know you dislike ads, who doesn't? Get Prime and never see an ad on our network again! Prime members enjoy a sick ad free experience that removes all 3rd party advertising while streamlining the interface. What's not to like?!

Extreme Stream Exposure - Prime member's streams get exposure to broaden your audience. While your stream is online it will display prominently at the top of your guides. Prime streams also get special highlights on all of our stream listings, and the most popular Prime member streams are featured at the top of our stream directory.

Signature and Comment Control - Hate Signatures? Turn them off! Couple of trolls annoying you? Hide them! Prime members can turn signatures off for specific users, or remove signatures from their browsing entirely. Authors can also auto-collapse unwanted comments on their own guides. Gain control of your MFN Experience!

Avatar Flair and Custom Profiles - Show off your support with Prime Avatar Flair and your own custom profile page! Spruce up your MFN presence and shout "I Love SMITEFire" to the interwebs. All Prime members enjoy an enhanced social experience.

Many of these features are not possible for everyone due to server resources, but with Prime we can provide more features to let you craft your ultimate MFN experience!

We look forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing what you plan to do with the new Prime features! As always, thank you for supporting us for all this time and for being awesome. Keep it up! :)
Hades4u
<Community Manager>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (54)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » September 4, 2020 12:56pm | Report
Interesting.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Big Damage » September 4, 2020 1:24pm | Report
Hades4u wrote:

Couple of trolls annoying you? Hide them!

The only part that appeals to me honestly.

Big Damage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » September 4, 2020 1:31pm | Report
You had people trolling you?

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Big Damage » September 4, 2020 2:02pm | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

You had people trolling you?

I wouldn't say trolls but I think a fair few of us have some names that we would love to have hidden.

Big Damage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TangoDownY3k » September 4, 2020 2:48pm | Report
Interesting concept.. Maybe not quite enough features to draw in non-streamers. I do like the direction, however. Most enticing feature in my opinion is the custom profile banners and sideblocks.

TangoDownY3k
<Savior>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » September 4, 2020 4:29pm | Report
Honestly I'm living for the gif profile pictures, and love the other features as well!!
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » September 4, 2020 4:32pm | Report
Though I don't think I'll ever get it, it has some decent features and is more affordable than I thought.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hades4u » September 5, 2020 2:53am | Report
Thank you for the comments, it's important for us to receive your feedback and thoughts. If there are any specific features you would like to see, let us know! :)
Hades4u
<Community Manager>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (54)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fraeduu » September 13, 2020 9:24pm | Report
Is there no monthly subscription option? If not, I feel like that would be a pretty key option to add.

Fraeduu

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }