Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Featured Guide] The Overarching Conquest Guide

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » [Featured Guide] The Overarching Conquest Guide 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dash » May 17, 2016 12:33pm | Report

We’re incredibly happy to put a spotlight on this guide that was made by several of our awesome community members:

As well as Bullfrog323, CakeSlapping, Daelinn, and Estidien who lent a hand editing and providing feedback. Their The Overarching Conquest Guide is a working guide that’s perfect for both old and new players to SMITE. Why is it so good? Well it doesn’t focus on individual gods, it focuses on Conquest and more importantly how Conquest works in Season 3.

They cover:

Conquest Overview

This section lays out the general details of the Conquest game mode. Including, buff camps, game phases, lane minions and strategies, structure information such as towers and phoenixes, hard pushing, freezing, bullying, and proxy-farming.

The different roles and pairings

It can be a bit daunting stepping back into a game you haven’t played a while to find a whole new list of characters to play as. It can be especially daunting when you’ve just stepped into the game for the fist time. Thankfully the authors have made a list of gods who fit the role of the game’s current meta.

For ADC’s they’ve broken down. Who which class generally fits the bill of an ADC. What, what and ADC is. When, an ADC generally becomes a threat. Where they’re suppose to be lane wise. Why, someone would like to play the role. How, how does an ADC what they do. As well as their responsibilities like farming and not dying.

They’ve done this for every role giving strengths and weaknesses to each of them in order to help you align a role to your play style.

Warding

Not sure if this has been said before, but WARDING IS IMPORTANT. It’s necessary as they provide extra eyes and the ever important map awareness. They break down costs of each type of ward and go into detail as to where you should ward in each lane.

Tier Lists

Tier lists can be a tricky subject to tackle since it can be subjective. Our hero authors even did a break down of what each tier means in order of picking.

Awareness and Communication

Communication is key, players who aren’t coordinating with one another are at a major disadvantage. This section goes through some of the important aspects as to what players should be looking out for as well as what to notify your teammates about. They’ve even made a list of some of the most well used voice programs.

We hope you enjoy this incredible guide and be sure to let the authors know what you think.

Dash

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » May 17, 2016 1:39pm | Report
omfg, i feel so proud :D

My section is famous biatches
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » May 17, 2016 3:03pm | Report
DUCKS. Group effort man! Dont forget.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » May 17, 2016 3:37pm | Report
Good job guys. I feel like I don't deserve any recognition, I only helped on one section!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » May 17, 2016 3:49pm | Report
The information I got from all of you helped. Doesn't matter if it was a lot or a little, accuracy and little details to help make the guide as complete as possible was all that was important, and greatly appreciated.

And of course, as things change, I'll continue to look to you guys to help keep everything up to date!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by overld1 » May 17, 2016 7:23pm | Report
Great job you guys work and dedication does really pay off

overld1

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » May 17, 2016 7:37pm | Report
Smitefire famous :)

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » May 18, 2016 3:15am | Report
Awesome job guys!

How close are you to being at that point where you're going to go out and start getting the word out about SmiteFire, around the web?

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dash » May 18, 2016 6:46am | Report
You guys are awesome :D

Dash

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » May 18, 2016 7:37am | Report
You guys really don't get enough credit. Not trying to sound like an ******* or anything. I've been playing Smite for about 8 months.
I didn't realize the amount of every experience, match up knowledge, counter building knowledge, rotation knowledge, warding placement..Pretty much everything. I thought Smite would be rather simple to learn and play. Takes forever to get solid foundation for the game. I was playing casuals. Just started playing ranked and it's pretty damn different from regular conquest.
They should award you gems or skins or whatever as well. Making a guide takes a lot of time and thought.

TLDR

Anyways. GOOD job on everyone's part. If I wasn't in these forums I would have quit Smite a long time ago

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }