Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ah Muzen Cab Patch Notes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Ah Muzen Cab Patch Notes 66 posts - page 1 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » November 5, 2013 1:42pm | Report
Ah Muzen Cab Patch

New God: Ah Muzen Cab

• Bees! (PASSIVE)
    "Enemies afflicted by Bees! take 10 (+15% of your physical power) physical damage every .5s for 3s and are revealed on the minimap. The Bees! will also attack any nearby enemies that aren't already affected by Bees!, continuing to spread to nearby enemies over time."
  • Hive
    "Ah Muzen Cab creates a new hive at his ground target location, providing him with 20/25/30/35/40% movement speed and 10/20/30/40/50% attack speed while also healing him for a 4/6/8/10/12 (+3% of your physical power) every second that he remains near the hives. The hives can only be destroyed by basic attacks (maximum 8 hives). Cost - 35/40/45/50/55. Cooldown - 8s."
  • Swarm
    "Ah Muzen Cab summons a large swarm of bees that fly forward in a path in front of him, dealing 60/115/170/225/280 (+80% of your physical power) physical damage to all enemies hit and applying Bees! to them. Cost - 65/70/75/80/85. Cooldown - 16/15/14/13/12s."
  • Honey
    "Ah Muzen Cab sprays honey at a moveable ground target location, slowing all enemies in the area by 10/15/20/25/30%. Bees from nearby Hives and Swarm will fly over to protect the honey, dealing 20/30/40/50/60 (+20% of your physical power) physical damage every .5 second and applying Bees! to all enemies as they leave the honey. Cost - 65/70/75/80/85. Cooldown - 10s."
  • Stinger
    "Ah Muzen Cab fires off an enormous stinger that deals 275/355/435/515/595 (+100% of your physical power) physical damage to all enemies in a line, sticking into the first god that is hit, applying Bees! and crippling them for 3 seconds. If the target dies, gets cleansed of Cripple or after 3 seconds, the stinger falls onto the ground for 4 seconds. If Ah Muzen Cab picks up his stinger, he gains an 80% reduction to Stinger's cooldown. Cost - 100. Cooldown - 90s."

Re-arted Assault Map (Asgard)

The Mythology (Simplified):

Heimdall sounds the horn, letting all of Valhalla know that the Ragnarok was finally upon them. Hel and her horde of dishonorable dead have reached the shores to fight one last time on the battleground of Vigrid.

It is foretold that Odin would be killed by Fenrir, Thor would kill the Midgard serpent but would also die of his wounds, and Loki would fight Heimdall, killing both of them in the process. Tyr and Garm, a watchdog of Hel, would also kill each other. Finally, the sun and the moon would be swallowed by the wolves Skoll and Hati.

Odin stands tall among his enormous army made up of only the bravest of humans. This would be the battle to end all battles. Odin, along with many other Norse gods, knew they would perish this day. The only comfort that was to be had was knowing that this battle would not be the end of the world, but only because of their actions.

The Map:

Asgard is our all random all mid map that fills this popular niche in MOBAs. The map is set in Asgard on the battlefield of Vigrid. It takes place during the Ragnarok, a foretold "end of times" battle that would wipe the world clean and it would start again.

On one side of the map there is the architecture in the style of Valhalla and a boat landing area where Odin's army lands more troops by the minute. The world tree can be seen in the sky made up of a giant nebula. It is also important to note that this map does not depict Valhalla itself, only a small area of the battlefield of Vigrid.

On the opposing side Hel's presence alone has started to disrupt and destroy Asgard. Giant stones lift from the icy soil and begin to float. Two monstrously huge Hel-hounds have been brought to remind all that oppose Hel's army that they are not to be taken lightly and have great power. Behind the spawn fountain is the ship "Naglfar". This is the ship that Hel brought her army from Helheim.

NEW EPIC SOUNDTRACK ADDED TO THE MAP!!!

New Skins:
  • Sting (Ah Muzen Cab)
  • Golden Ao Kuang
  • Golden Artemis

Voicepacks:
  • Ah Muzen Cab
  • Bakasura
  • Hades

General

• The Assault Queue is again available for players Level 1 to 5 (previously unlocked at Level 6).
  • Made adjustments to the platform in Assault to address sometimes no longer being considered at the store when close to the edge.
  • The God Overview screen in the game lobby and the in game Skill Screen have been updated to more consistently illustrate basic attack damage, growth per level, hit progressions and any special properties they may have.
  • Gods that deal magical damage with their basic attacks have been modified. The scaling of their basic attacks has undergone some changes to help them scale better throughout the game similar to physical damage dealing gods. Your basic attack damage is now broken out in the bottom left pane on the hud separate from your magical and physical power from items.

OLD - 35 (+25% of your magical power)
    Example
    - He Bo level 1 with 0 magical power = 35
    - He Bo level 10 with 200 magical power = 85
    - He Bo level 20 with 600 magical power = 185

NEW - Base damage (+Growth per level) (+20% of your magical power) Base damage = 34, Growth per level = 1.45
    Example
    - He Bo level 1 with 0 magical power = 35.45
    - He Bo level 10 with 200 magical power = 88.5
    - He Bo level 20 with 600 magical power = 183

• Several optimizations for performance when running in Low settings have been implemented.
  • Jump has been added to the following gods: Agni, Ah Muzen Cab, Aphrodite, Apollo, Bacchus, Chang'e, Cupid, Hades, He Bo, Hel, Mercury, Odin, Thanatos, Tyr, Zeus, Zhong Kui.
  • Fixed an issue with some gods still being crippled in their crowd control immune ultimates, like Odin.
  • Fixed issues surrounding targets not highlighting from ability ground targets, and sometimes having the highlighting persists after canceling the ground target.
  • Fixed an issue with chat messages turning into system events.
  • The free god rotation is now Artemis, Eset, Kali, Sobek and Vamana.
  • The new tiers of the stacking items have been removed from availability in Assault.
  • Fixed an issue where if a player saw a deployable, such as an enemy ward, moved far away, then moved back to the deployable, it would not show a health bar.
  • Added audio warning to match lobby timer @ < 10 seconds.

Spectator:
  • Fixed an issue where the minotaur camera would not work correctly if the match ended in Assisted or Directed mode.
  • Refined the relevant distance for selecting a team fight in Assist mode.
  • When in Assisted or Directed mode, towers fade when the camera gets near them for better visibility of the battleground.
  • Fixed an issue where players would continue to move in their current direction when stasis was reached in a replay. (Stasis means there was a networking problem where the replay has been automatically paused and will resume when the network resolves downloading).
  • A stasis HUD notification has been added.

League:
  • Leaderboard has been modified to allow browsing of tiers that you are not currently participating in.
  • Moved "League Seasons" which are the seasons that you have completed to the League area (from the player profile).
  • My Standings now has games remaining to qualify countdown. It is now sorted by matches with the most points.
  • Added new tab called Tier Summary. It has information about number of players that have qualified. What rank is required for promotion. What rank and below will get demoted. Points needed for promotion.

Item Changes

• The scoring of all items should be updated and reflected correctly on the scoreboard during your match.

Magi's Blessing
  • Fixed an issue where Thor basic attack was removing shield.
  • Added new icon for Magi's Cowl.

• This item now shows an icon and tooltip when the passive ability is now available.

• Fixed an issue with the passive not working after the first death.

God Changes:

Flame Wave
  • Fixed an issue where the damage over time passive was not applying to targets up close.
    Path of Flame
  • Fixed an issue where he wasn't completely crowd control immune during the dash, like vs Ares ultimate.
    Rain Fire
  • Polynomicon passive now works with this ability.

Grasping Hands
  • This ability can now be placed anywhere and no longer requires line of sight to the center to place it.

General
  • FX on his abilities have been updated.

Shield Wall
  • Fixed an issue where she couldn't use ability when she was against collision.

General
  • Fixed an issue where after the 1st taunt, Bakasura's body would freeze until he performs an action.

Pounce
  • Fixed an issue where she was unable to return pounce out of Mercury's Special Delivery.

Accelerate
  • The duration of this ability has been reduced from 8s to 7s.

Brutalize
  • Once again, addressed an issue with him using ability on a recalling target and returning to base.

General
  • FX on her abilities have been updated.

World Weaver
  • This ability no longer targets or hits Broken Weaves.
  • Can now target enemy Sun Wukong decoy.

New Passive - Immortal Spirit
  • Ne Zha]'s immortal spirit cannot be suppressed. All successful basic attack hits increase his HP5 (0.5 per stack, up to 50 stacks). All stacks are lost on death.

General
  • Fixed an issue where the Sun Wukong defeat screen was not properly showing the decoy with the chosen skin.
    Undefeated Body
  • Passive protections reduced from 20 + 1 per level to 10 + 1 per level.
    72 Transformations
  • Changed the cooldown from 15s to 18/17/16/15/14 per rank.
    Somersault Cloud
  • The Decoy will now be destroyed immediately if hit by a stun, taunt, fear, mez, or disorient.
  • Fixed an issue where Sun Wukong would sometimes be immune to crowd control for the rest of the match.
  • Fixed an issue where Sun Wukong's Decoy now inherits the chosen skin choice.
  • Fixed an issue where the decoy name plate would fly around on the map.

General
  • His body will now properly disappear after dying in Assault stance.

Branching Bola
  • Fixed an issue where the branching bolas potentially hitting the same target twice.
    Rising Jaguar
  • Fixed issues with targets not highlighting properly, and the ground target not centering on him after he fires.

Shards of Ice
  • The time between detonating and damage being dealt has been reduced from .3s to .1s.

Lightning Storm
  • This ability can now be placed anywhere and no longer requires line of sight to the center to place it.

Exorcism
  • The amount of healing per captured demon has been reduced from 25/40/55/70/85 to 20/35/50/65/80.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 5, 2013 1:48pm | Report
Aww yeah he looks pretty strong :P
That ult just looks ridiculously OP on paper (would have to see some gameplay to be sure though).

Ne Zha buff looks sick for solo laning :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 5, 2013 2:24pm | Report

Aww yeah he looks pretty strong :P
That ult just looks ridiculously OP on paper (would have to see some gameplay to be sure though).

Ne Zha buff looks sick for solo laning :P

His ult is super strong if you land it. Other whise it is a waste of mana. Its kinda like anhurs impale every veriaty of worth it if landed but incredibly dificult to hit.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » November 5, 2013 2:25pm | Report
Seems kind of underwhelming for a two week split between patches. Bug fixes and a few very tiny nerfs. Healing 15 less damage isn't going to stop Zhong from being first pick/banned, and Wukong's passive needs nerfed a lot harder than that if he's going to be the hardest god to kill in the game already.

The gist I'm getting from AMC is that his steroid is going to make Art even more irrelevant than she already is... but it's always hard to tell how broken a god is going to be before he's released. I'll hold out hope that he's only 'really overpowered' instead of 'insta-ban.'

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 5, 2013 2:28pm | Report
His ult is roughly 600 damage + 100% Physical (which can easily be around 500 if built accordingly, or with buffs), so around a 1-1.2k damage ult, that hits everyone, guarantees another 10+15% (total 115% Physical Power) dot on them, and can be on an 18 second CD, not even counting CDR. He also has an AS steroid, a MS steroid, a heal, a slow (that applies a dot), and a linear nuke that applies the same dot.

I'm really scared of the power creeping on this one.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 5, 2013 2:33pm | Report
I thought Ah-Muzen was an early game carry( DoT), but seems I was not so correct. He seems like a freaking carry. I smell incoming nerfs to him soon. And seems that he'll be able to jungle.

Also, obligatory GOLDEN NOODLE comment.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » November 5, 2013 2:34pm | Report
Took them long enough to get golden Ao. He was first golden skin created yet the skin is being released now.

Edit: Just noticed Ranged Jungle? This is the first time I'm seeing that...

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » November 5, 2013 2:44pm | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

I thought Ah-Muzen was an early game carry( DoT), but seems I was not so correct. He seems like a freaking carry. I smell incoming nerfs to him soon. And seems that he'll be able to jungle.

Also, obligatory GOLDEN NOODLE comment.

I don't know why you would expect any kind of nerf 'soon'. Who was the last god to get a serious immediate nerf? I've heard stories of release Guan, but short of that. It took them a few patches to reduce Tyr's damage from its insane original level (and he's still stronger than he should be,) Merc got buffed first and not nerfed like he should've been in this patch, Zhong is still avoiding the nerf hammer, though Wukong is about to take his place as first ban in ranked.

HiRez seems like they prefer to have their more recent gods to be a step above everyone else, so I'm not expecting any kind of nerf until a couple other gods have been released at the earliest.

This of course is assuming that he's overpowered in the first place, but that seems like a pretty safe assumption :P

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 5, 2013 2:48pm | Report
1.) THEY BUFFED Agni?!? WHAT?!?

2.) AMC is very interesting. He's going to be an annoying little **** in teamfights, and has surprising sustain, especially /w lifesteal. I can also see him having jungling potential.

3.) Ne Zha's old passive was better... 25 HP5 for sucessfully hitting 50 basic attacks isn't much, and you're already only recalling for mana anyway... plus, his teamfight presence is lowered.

Ne Zha before this: 1, 3 ADC, 2, 4 adc if not dead, otherwise APC, 1, die for passive.

Ne Zha after this: 1, 3 ADC, 2, 4 ADC if not dead, otherwise APC, 1, keep attacking until you die.

I say that the new passive is a nerf.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 5, 2013 3:02pm | Report
I don't think Agni was buffed...more like they cleaned him up a little.

Overall, I'm pretty happy about this patch, even if the new god seems as OP as [REDACTED].

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }