Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ah Muzen Cab Patch Notes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Ah Muzen Cab Patch Notes 66 posts - page 5 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 6, 2013 8:21am | Report
Sasquatch180 wrote:

There was a post by HirezChris on Twitter that the patch is now scheduled for Thursday morning.

And there will be one on Thursday saying it will be released on Friday and so on until next Tuesday ^-^
I can't wait. Getting pulled when your dashing is such BS...
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 6, 2013 12:55pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I don't think Agni was buffed...more like they cleaned him up a little.

Overall, I'm pretty happy about this patch, even if the new god seems as OP as [REDACTED].

I'm sorry, what part of adding the Polynomicon passive to the infuriating Ultimate of one of the most overpowered Gods in this game sounds like CLEANING UP TO YOU?!

AMC looks very interesting, although I am worried about that Ultimate. I am really hoping that it is hard to hit, for what it is capable of doing. I plan on checking him out to see what role/s he fits into. Sunfall and DarkJaw, I suggest that you do the same.

Golden Noodle... That's ****ing great!

The new Ne Zha passive is going to change how he plays considerably. I think that his old passive didn't work too well with his game play, simply because the last thing I would expect from an Assassin's death is an AoE heal. No, 25 HP5 really is a good change, and it works well with Flaming Spear.

Assault map is awesome, no doubt there.

The changes to Sun Wukong are really necessary, simply because his protections were one of the biggest problems he had with balancing. I'm not sure that they'll be enough, especially since I find the decoy to be easy to spot as it is, but it's a start.

I like that Grasping Hands and Lightning Storm can be placed more easily now. It will give some advantage to very squishy Gods in a fight.

NEITH NERF. HAH, TAKE THAT YOU *****! *ahem* Sorry... not that her Ult was aimed at broken weaves anyway, but I like that she was deprived of it. She deserves it.

That's about it. I do like this patch, although they really could put more effort into God balancing.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 6, 2013 1:19pm | Report
Cleaning up, as in it should have been implemented earlier. Agni's problems are not related to Polynomicon working on him. They did the right thing by making it trigger Polynomicon's effect, because that is what the effect says it should do.

If Titan's Bane didn't work on Artemis' boar, and they fixed it this patch, then it's not a buff. It's cleaning up.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 6, 2013 1:27pm | Report
True... true.

I present to you... Ah-Muzen-Cab's passive:

http://beesbeesbees.com/

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 6, 2013 1:28pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Cleaning up, as in it should have been implemented earlier. Agni's problems are not related to Polynomicon working on him. They did the right thing by making it trigger Polynomicon's effect, because that is what the effect says it should do.

If Titan's Bane didn't work on Artemis' boar, and they fixed it this patch, then it's not a buff. It's cleaning up.

The probleme jararo has is more that it while being something that should have worked from the beginning still indirectly buffs a god that does not need any buffs but nerfs.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 6, 2013 1:35pm | Report
Yes, thank you good sir!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » November 6, 2013 1:42pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

NEITH NERF. HAH, TAKE THAT YOU *****! *ahem* Sorry... not that her Ult was aimed at broken weaves anyway, but I like that she was deprived of it. She deserves it.

That's about it. I do like this patch, although they really could put more effort into God balancing.

Not being able to aim at weaves with her ult is a buff. There was a topic recently that asked if you ever aimed at one, and one poster came up with a backflip > straight shot in assault as about the only practical use. I have however hit those things on accident when trying to shoot across the map many times. This makes it easier for her to be a global presence, but it's a tiny change.

I think Neith is annoying more than needing a nerf anyway, but it's whatever. I'm more afraid of the day where she's underpowered and unused because of the creep. It's coming...

Fully agreed with the balancing thing. I thought this was supposed to be a balancing patch (though I forget where I heard/read that.) No attention paid to underpowered gods at all though, and just insignificant nerfs on one or two of the OP gods :(

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 6, 2013 2:57pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:
I present to you... Ah-Muzen-Cab's passive:

http://beesbeesbees.com/

That was what was on the wiki for him shortly after his leak. Lol.

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » November 6, 2013 3:21pm | Report
I'm a little annoyed that they haven't nerfed/changed Neith and Poseidon. Poseidon's Whirlpool is just too good (Cripple, slows you to snails pace, and sucks you up with force of Hades's Pillar of Agony) and Neith...well better people have already said why she needs some changes (other than the Weave nerf. Seriously did anyone ever aim for the weaves?)

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 6, 2013 3:48pm | Report
I got a double off a weave once in Assault, but that same game I had one block me from another one.

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }