Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ah Muzen Cab Patch Notes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Ah Muzen Cab Patch Notes 66 posts - page 6 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » November 6, 2013 3:49pm | Report
Sasquatch180 wrote:

I'm a little annoyed that they haven't nerfed/changed Neith and Poseidon. Poseidon's Whirlpool is just too good (Cripple, slows you to snails pace, and sucks you up with force of Hades's Pillar of Agony) and Neith...well better people have already said why she needs some changes (other than the Weave nerf. Seriously did anyone ever aim for the weaves?)

Poseidon is balanced. He's pretty much a burst mage who can't do much else once he's used up his skills. Good [{Aegis Amulet]] or escape timing can completely neutralize his kraken. Also note he must devote an item slot to Gem of Isolation for his Whirlpool to be strong.

Neith needs to be repurposed outright. In her current state, she has all the utility you'd expect from a tank, yet can still be built like a carry and dish out lots of damage.
I propose relocating her damage into her skills, by lowering her base attack speed and raising her skill scalings. It worked well for the tanks, Facepunch Ymir became a rarity once they nerfed the attack speed of all tanks across the board.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » November 6, 2013 5:06pm | Report
I'd rather they focused on buffing the trash tier of gods rather than nerfing others. It's really hard to please everyone when you start nerfing. Neith and Pos are annoying, but neither are top tier in their role anymore (Pos specifically seems completely outclassed IMO.) Loki, Freya and Anubis noob stomp, but are already barely played/are barely viable at the ranked level, so how do you nerf them? Zhong and Merc are broken in ranked, but put them in casual conquest and they're just average, and HiRez seems more concerned with balancing around casual.

It's not complicated that gods like Arachne, Vulcan and Vamana are outclassed in whatever they want to do though. If you keep releasing top tier gods, the problem's just going to get worse. Either buff the useless gods or stop the power creep (doubtful.) A growing roster of pointless gods is kind of stupid.

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 6, 2013 8:33pm | Report
what do you mean pos and neith ain't top tier? I consider both high tier gods.....

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necronis » November 6, 2013 11:29pm | Report
new god is going to be fun. i going to hate to see jungle hunter now. i want than to Removed Bumba's Mask are not assassin. i see Ymir,anubis so far i hope they do something to it

necronis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 6, 2013 11:31pm | Report
Moved this to News forums.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bobbleheadclark » November 7, 2013 1:17am | Report
WHAT THEY BUFFED ZEUS AGAIN? **** ME **** **** ****, HES OP AS IT IS BUT NOW HE CAN ****ING GET ME FROM ****ING EVERY WHERE WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING AT ME **** ME YOU ****ING ***********ER

Bobbleheadclark

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mr. Bubbles » November 7, 2013 1:21am | Report
I DON'T GET WHY ZEUS WOULD GET HIS ****ING ULTIMATE BUFFED. RUNNING WAS MY ONLY OPTION BECAUSE THE BEARDED PRICK COULD ALREADY TAKE 3/4 OF MY ****ING HEALTH OF WITH AN ULTIMATE AND A CHARGE BUT NOW HE CAN GET ME ANYWHERE ON THE ****ING MAP. WHAT A ****!

Mr. Bubbles

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » November 7, 2013 1:31am | Report

WHAT THEY BUFFED ZEUS AGAIN? **** ME **** **** ****, HES OP AS IT IS BUT NOW HE CAN ****ING GET ME FROM ****ING EVERY WHERE WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING AT ME **** ME YOU ****ING ***********ER

Mr. Bubbles wrote:

I DON'T GET WHY ZEUS WOULD GET HIS ****ING ULTIMATE BUFFED. RUNNING WAS MY ONLY OPTION BECAUSE THE BEARDED PRICK COULD ALREADY TAKE 3/4 OF MY ****ING HEALTH OF WITH AN ULTIMATE AND A CHARGE BUT NOW HE CAN GET ME ANYWHERE ON THE ****ING MAP. WHAT A ****!

You made two accounts, didn't you?

I do agreed that there was no need for them to make Lightning Storm instant, its was already a great ultimate and now you are guaranteed to get one stack on you if he uses it on you (I swear sometimes I get a stack on me before the lighting storm even appears). It is also close to impossible to get out of it without having 3 stacks on you.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 7, 2013 3:55am | Report
yea its so obvious he made two accounts, both zues, both post made next to each other, both post are all in CAPS which makes it harder to read....
derp derp

kids these days

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SupaAPE » November 7, 2013 8:17am | Report
lolololol @ Zeus buff

Who's SMOKIN CRACK????

SupaAPE

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }