Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

3.6 | PTS Patch Notes | Escape From The Underworld | April 6th

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » 3.6 | PTS Patch Notes | Escape From The Underworld | April 6th 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » April 8, 2016 1:58am | Report
New God: Jing Wei, The Oathkeeper

You can now find Jing Wei in the Guide Builder!

Passive: Rapid Reincarnation

When exiting the fountain, Jing Wei prepares for takeoff and then ascends into the sky, allowing her to fly over obstacles at an increased speed.
  • Duration: 5s

Persistent Gust

Jing Wei creates a gust of wind that deals (90/140/190/240/290 +90% of your Physical Power) damage and knocks up enemies when summoned. The gust persists for 6s and continues to knock up and deal additional (10/20/30/40/50 +5% of your Physical Power) damage to enemies every 1s. If Jing Wei walks onto the area, she is knocked up and gains an attack speed buff for 5s. Cost: 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown: 14s.
  • Attack Speed Buff: 25%

Explosive Bolts

Jing Wei loads her crossbow with explosive bolts that augment her next 3 Basic Attacks. These attacks are wider, have increased critical chance, and deal area of effect damage. Cost: 70. Cooldown: 16s.
  • Critical Chance: 5/10/15/20/25%.

Agility

Jing Wei dashes straight forward. She may use this ability while mid-air for a longer range dash and a 5s immunity to basic attack movement penalties. Cost: 75.
  • Cooldown 20/18/16/14/12s

Ultimate: Air Strike

Jing Wei channels briefly before taking to the sky. She then flies forward and upward while covering the area below her in explosions that damage (200/280/360/420/500 +100% of your Physical Power) all enemies in the area. After her attack, she hovers for up to 2s before landing at a ground target location. Cost: 100/110/120/130/140. Cooldown: 90s.

New God Skins

Pandamonium Odin

Grim Horseman Guan Yu

Grim Wraith Hades

Worldweaver Neith

Rakshasa Vamana

Reborn Jing Wei

New Voice Packs
  • Pandamonium Odin
  • Grim Horseman Guan Yu
  • Grim Wraith Hades

Updated God Skins

Awilix Mastery Skins

New Avatar

Trapped Icon

Escape From The Underworld Event

Underworld Arena
  • New Visuals for the Arena Mode.
  • Bonus Round
    • At the end of an Arena Match, players will be sent to the center of the map and surrounded by lava where they will fight until only one remains. The winning team of this Bonus Round will gain additional worshipers.

Event Quests
  • During the Underworld Event, players will receive quests that will guide them in their escape from the Underworld. These quests will provide rewards like the Trapped Icon and From the Nether Music Theme.

New Items
  • Grim Wraith Hades
  • Grim Horseman Guan Yu
  • Underworld Loading Frame
  • From the Nether Music Theme
  • Trapped Icon

Misc
  • Fixed an issue where going to the God Builder from any god would load up the God Builder for Amaterasu.
  • Fixed an issue where God Models would not show when using Random Pick in Custom Matches.

Achievements

Anhur

Up Against the Wall

As Anhur stun 10 opponents by impaling them into your Pillar.

The Fury of the Desert

As Anhur kill three enemies with a single Desert Fury.

Nemesis

Those are my Protections

As Nemesis steal away 500 protections using Divine Judgement during a single match.

Back at Ya

As Nemesis kill an enemy using the damage reflect from Retribution.

Vulcan

That's a Spicy Meatball

As Vulcan kill an opponent with Backfire while they're knocked up in the air from Magma Bomb.

Locked and Loaded

As Vulcan kill an enemy with your Ultimate at the Maximum Distance.

Item Changes

Spellbound Kusari
  • No longer provides crowd control reduction.

Genji's Guard
We've got a new direction for Genji's Guard! It's struggled as an item to help players sustain against Magical Damage users, and it's now shifting towards a Cooldown Reduction item which should allow players to instead engage with Magical Damage dealers more directly and more often.
  • No longer provides Crowd Control Reduction.
  • Now provides +10% Cooldown Reduction.
  • New Passive: When you take Magical Damage from Abilities your cooldowns are reduced by 2s. This can only occur once every 30s. This will not trigger if there are no skills on Cooldown.
  • Reduced cost from 24002200.

Oni Hunter's Garb
Oni Hunter's Garb offers the ability to deal with high burst damage Mages at a low cost, but due to it needing to be out of combat for the stacks to apply, players had a hard time seeing the high-end payoff. By making it regenerate in or out of combat and on a lower cooldown, Oni Hunter's Garb should find a solid spot as a burst counter.
  • Passive now regenerates every 10s, in or out of combat.

Spectral Armor
Spectral Armor is also getting a major change this patch. With this new passive the item can be used to break through body blocking, dance through opponents, and to counter player deployable walls. It's also the first passive item we've made that is directly controlled through Relic activation.
  • New Passive: When you activate a Relic you gain ghost walking for 4s, and can move through enemy players and enemy deployables.

Emerald Talisman
  • Reduced cost from 14301300.

Stone of Gaia
  • Reduced cost from 22002100.

Soul Stone
Soul Stone as a starter item has seen situational use and we wanted to expand that. When looking at Vampiric Shroud, this item is the more aggressive variant, rewarding players with more Mana to cast abilities, and potential surprise burst. By increasing the bonus upon spending, players can expect to make harder choices about when they want to trade off regeneration for power, and what ability they want to pack more of a punch.
  • Increased additional Magical Power at 5 souls from +30+60.

Shifter's Shield
  • Reduced cost from 27002400.

God Changes

Agni
"Agni is seeing a nice adjustment up in his base attack speed. With this change stacking his passive should be less cumbersome and happen more often, especially in the early game."

General
  • Increased base Attack Speed from 0.861.
  • Decreased % increase of Attack Speed per level from 1.010.95.

Apollo
"Apollo is a character who excels at boxing as well as being a constant presence for the enemy team. While effective he often found himself lacking the extra kick needed due to his high Mana costs, especially when ulting. Now when he chooses to use his Ultimate, he is more likely to land and be a threat versus landing and being near out of Mana. Additionally, So Beautiful is also seeing a reduction in Mana cost, as well as a lower Cooldown early to assist in his ability to clear early if he chooses to spend the Mana."

So Beautiful
  • Reduced Mana cost from 70/80/90/100/11070/75/80/85/90.
  • Reduced Cooldown from 15/14/13/12/11s11s at all ranks.

Across The Sky
  • Decreased Mana cost from 10 + 60 Mana per second → 10 + 40 Mana per second.

Bakasura
"Baka is hungry and Mid Harpies and Boars are on the menu. With this adjustment, he should see a strong uptick in his ability to control the jungle and secure camps when needed."

Eat Minion
  • Bakasura can now consume any non-buff jungle creature at 100% of its health, including Mid Harpies and Boars.

Chang'e
"Chang'e is seeing a base damage and healing increase to Moonflower Dance. These two changes should allow her to provide more pressure in the early laning phase where we see her struggle most."

Moonflower Dance
  • Healing increased from 40/60/80/100/12050/70/90/110/130.
  • Damage increased from 50/75/100/125/15065/90/115/140/165.

Chiron
General
  • Fixed Chiron end match lobby sounds playing even while muted.

Hel
"When looking at Hel, we wanted to focus on her utility instead of adjusting her raw damage or healing potential. Specifically, Cleanse was difficult to use properly at low ranks and left players guessing as to when their immunity would take effect. By making this a flat value Hel players will have more consistent tools to defend themselves as well as save allies earlier."

Hinder
  • Slow increased from 5/10/15/20/25%10/15/20/25/30%.

Cleanse
  • Light CC Immunity increased from .5/.7/.9/1.1/1.3s1.25s at all ranks.

Odin
"Odin has been performing quite well with the changes introduced in Season 3. We are increasing the Cooldown on Ring of Spears to 75 seconds to give players more time to play around when this skill is down, and limit how often he can cast it in a given game. We are going to keep a close eye on this change in conjunction with others, and may revisit Odin as needed."

Ring of Spears
  • Increased Cooldown from 60s75s.

Scylla
"Scylla is defined as a late game god with her scaling, bonus for getting skills to max rank, and an ultimate that can be absolutely devastating late game. We want to highlight this with a scaling increase to Sic 'Em and increase potency on Crush to help her slightly until her late game comes online."

Sic 'Em
  • Increased Magical Scaling from 60%75%.

Crush
  • Increased damage from 90/140/190/240/29090/145/200/255/310.

Sol
Stellar Burst
  • Fixed an issue where Sol would lose Stellar Burst if she attacks as she goes incorporeal or stunned while firing.

Sylvanus
"Nature's Grasp is seeing an adjustment to make it more useable at lower ranks while also encouraging its use in the late game with a Mana cost reduction. His ability to pull people is one of his core and most satisfying mechanics and we are looking forward to players feeling better about using this skill more often."

Nature's Grasp
  • Reduced cooldown from 26/24/22/20/18s22/21/20/19/18s.
  • Reduced mana cost from 70/75/80/85/9070/65/60/55/50.

* Source: the official Patch Notes

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » April 8, 2016 5:09am | Report
Kreygasm shifter's buff

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » April 8, 2016 5:55am | Report
Potion of Magical Might Eset with new Soul Stone...

...I'm changing my trade for solo lane.

Genji's Guard- I think it's more of an upgrade than a sidegrade; the CCR wasn't that helpful at all

Spectral Armor- supposedly new anti - Odin tool, but it requires an item as well as relic slot just to couter his one ult- not sure about it (but, buut maybe Scout will be seeing more usage now)

As for the new character, well, when I look upon some of the older gods without millions of CC, escapes and movement abilities, I think to myself "powercreep" but I guess we'll see about it.

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » April 8, 2016 5:59am | Report
Daelinn wrote:

Potion of Magical Might Eset with new Soul Stone...

...I'm changing my trade for solo lane.

Genji's Guard- I think it's more of an upgrade than a sidegrade; the CCR wasn't that helpful at all

Spectral Armor- supposedly new anti - Odin tool, but it requires an item as well as relic slot just to couter his one ult- not sure about it (but, buut maybe Scout will be seeing more usage now)

As for the new character, well, when I look upon some of the older gods without millions of CC, escapes and movement abilities, I think to myself "powercreep" but I guess we'll see about it.

she's balanced on pts, try her out
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » April 8, 2016 6:28am | Report
The new god is broken, (not over-powered, just broken) because of the way her kit works. She's too mobile with the combo of her 1 and 3 and that ******* Apollo Ult for a passive can take you from base to lane for no penalties. Unlike Apollo's ult, that ability costs more and more mana the longer you use it and it's on a fairly long cooldown. Jing Wei on the other hand can just go to lane, kill a wave, back to base, fly to lane, clear the wave, back to base, fly back to lane, rinse and repeat with no lane pressure lost in the time it takes to fly from base to lane.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » April 8, 2016 6:59am | Report
Stuke99 wrote:

The new god is broken, (not over-powered, just broken) because of the way her kit works. She's too mobile with the combo of her 1 and 3 and that ******* Apollo Ult for a passive can take you from base to lane for no penalties. Unlike Apollo's ult, that ability costs more and more mana the longer you use it and it's on a fairly long cooldown. Jing Wei on the other hand can just go to lane, kill a wave, back to base, fly to lane, clear the wave, back to base, fly back to lane, rinse and repeat with no lane pressure lost in the time it takes to fly from base to lane.

only thing that needs to be nerfed is her passive, rest is fine.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » April 10, 2016 9:22am | Report
This is gonna be the best. patch. ever.
This chick reminds me too much of chun li

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » April 10, 2016 10:45am | Report
iReauxbot wrote:

This is gonna be the best. patch. ever.
This chick reminds me too much of chun li

Naaah, she's nothing like chun! Not the right personality.

She's more like xiaoyu from Tekken, or one of the twins in the Wu faction, from dynasty warriors.

Also, where you been Reaux? Haven't seen you round here in a while.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » April 10, 2016 11:29am | Report
If you ask me she is one of those sassy anime school girls.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » April 10, 2016 12:04pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

If you ask me she is one of those sassy anime school girls.

Nah man, have you seen those abilities? She's an airbender!

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }