Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

3.6 | PTS Patch Notes | Escape From The Underworld | April 6th

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » 3.6 | PTS Patch Notes | Escape From The Underworld | April 6th 15 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » April 11, 2016 4:01am | Report
I'm talking model not abilities. and Avatar is also considered an anime (and before we get the its not made in japan so cartoon commends. Anime is a style of cartoon)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » April 12, 2016 7:16pm | Report
Is it just me or is she complete garbage? No damage, her dash moves her about a foot, lowest health I've ever seen. The only "good" thing about her is her passive (which in my opinion is actually pretty novel, and on a worthwhile god might help stop the game's current issue regarding tower chunking), but since she herself is so ****ty it just feels like it's an easier way to feed the enemy instead of a good reactionary tool.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » April 13, 2016 2:51am | Report
what do you exactly mean with tower chunking exactly. As I don't really see a big issue at it (if I think I mean what you mean by it) cause other moba's got it too.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » April 13, 2016 4:24am | Report
Devampi wrote:

what do you exactly mean with tower chunking exactly. As I don't really see a big issue at it (if I think I mean what you mean by it) cause other moba's got it too.

You probably do already know what I mean really. Basically towers (and especially phoenixes and Titans) have WAAAAAY too little health at really any stage of the game, which basically means that in my experience matches almost always turn into a snowball once one team dies and aren't able to get back to their tower at the same time because there's nothing they can do but watch as the full tank basics down the tower by themselves.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » April 13, 2016 5:03am | Report
on Hp they are the same as LoL only there damage becomes so bad that if a full team is attacking the phoenix it falls at the same speed as a Lol tower but the tank only got hit by 2 maybe 3 shots. losing 1/6 of their hp while in LoL the tower manages to do 1/3-1/2 hp of a tank.

it's more the damage then anything else.

(what I thought you meant was that if you die in lane people can easily take a quarter of your towers Hp but in Lol that's also possible and the same counts for dota)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }