Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hello SmiteFire

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Hello SmiteFire 38 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » January 12, 2015 1:56pm | Report
Yeah, that tower dive suicide is something I learned not so long ago.
After I won a game with Cupid, with 3-0 and 8k to spend, somebody asked me why I didn't go kill myself.
I was so surprised I didn't realise he was serious lol.

But again, a tower dive suicide is easy to notice, and would likely not start a toxic chat. Well I hope not, but we never know.

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » January 12, 2015 3:24pm | Report
Oui oui oui un autre orateur français mon rêve est devenu réalité
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » January 12, 2015 3:53pm | Report
J'ai aussi ce deuxième post

Si tu connais d'autres francophones.

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 12, 2015 3:57pm | Report
Hi Bullfrog323!

Just read that you're starting to get into Assault more. That's pretty much all I play, and thought you *might* get something out of the extensive guide I've created...but you've got a higher mastery than me, so don't know for sure...saw that you and Devampi were talking about tower diving...that is one of the things I talk about in the Tips/Scenarios section of my guide.

Links are here:

The Overarching Assault Guide, Part 1 of 2

The Overarching Assault Guide, Part 2 of 2

Also, I usually play late at night my time (Pacific), so it's probably a bit too late for you, being on the east coast...but if you're interested, add me (Muffinman17) and if we're both on, I'd love to play.

As an aside, just curious if you're also a hockey fan...Canadiens? If so, I'm an Anaheim Ducks fan, but that doesn't mean we can't get along! =P
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » January 12, 2015 6:22pm | Report
Bullfrog323 wrote:

J'ai aussi ce deuxième post

Si tu connais d'autres francophones.

It's good to have another French Canadian on the website with me :D
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 13, 2015 12:40am | Report
normally people won't unless their whole team is still alive. normally good players in assault would like that because if you live for 20 min (like I did with AMC) and all other characters are dying then your damage will get really low (I did like 40 damage while Apollo was on his way to a rage (and I only had my starting tier 2 bloodforge and tier 2 boots and med) so when I suicide I came back with an almost finished unicorn build (I chose to go unicorn as they had 2 bruisers and unicorn is better on bruisers and our cupid was building crit) so that was a lot of fun as they didn't thought I would do so much damage

bran did you seriously made 2 guides -.- you could just add more paragraphs to the existing one and update it.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 13, 2015 1:19am | Report
@Devampi when I did a significant update, adding a bit on existing sections, formatting, and creating a new section, people were reporting that it was cutting off in the middle of the mage section.

Only way I was able to fix it was to split it in two. FYI, I've got over 100,000 characters easy between the two. I assume I hit the limit for a single guide. I'd gladly make it 1, so if you have any suggestions, I'll try it.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 13, 2015 3:21am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

@Devampi when I did a significant update, adding a bit on existing sections, formatting, and creating a new section, people were reporting that it was cutting off in the middle of the mage section.

Only way I was able to fix it was to split it in two. FYI, I've got over 100,000 characters easy between the two. I assume I hit the limit for a single guide. I'd gladly make it 1, so if you have any suggestions, I'll try it.

It's possible (but as far as I know it should be higher)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » January 13, 2015 5:07am | Report
I'm Asian, but i play on NA, since playing on AU nets me the same ping anyway and AU matchmaking still sucks ***.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » January 13, 2015 5:51am | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

I'm Asian, but i play on NA, since playing on AU nets me the same ping anyway and AU matchmaking still sucks ***.

Shouldn't EU give you better ping?

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }