Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New to conquest, not very good!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » New to conquest, not very good! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kagallie » July 24, 2014 4:38pm | Report
Hello!

I'm kagallie, I'm. To learn conquest but this far it is slow going. I do 'okay' on Aphrodite and Neith, but even that is pretty terrible. I've tried watching streams and reading guides. I just need someone/ some people to play with me and help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Edit: I get a fair amount of assists, but that's about it.

If anyone has advice, or would be willing to play with me that'd be wonderful! (I play on Na server)

Thanks for the read~

Kagallie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 25, 2014 1:34am | Report
well as neith you normally have more kills. (and aphro is more assists). But which roles do you normally play? ADC and support (or solo)?

I can give you some advice with building a lot of adc's ( Neith isn't one of the best I can give) and for aphro look to builds in guides.

another reason you can't get kills can be a support who takes them (I normally hate KS whiners. But in one of my Xbalanque matches The support got all my kills in the laning phase (Bye bye passive) so I told him if I could get some too XD)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kagallie » July 25, 2014 11:03am | Report
Recently I've been sticking to support, since I do a bit better in that role. I've tried ACD and it ended poorly. I haven't tried to Solo or jungle yet.

I'll look into an aphro builds more and see how it goes! But advice for ADC would be lovely too, it doesn't have to be Neith. I'm trying to branch out to other God's (I have them all) I just get intimidated trying to remember everyone's skills/builds/roles .

Kagallie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 25, 2014 1:32pm | Report
well You know as adc you shine most of the time in late game doing a lot of damage. But the big difference is you are really squishy (as you noticed). That's why in early game you are depending on your support to take damage and deliver the lockdown (e.g. Ymir's freeze and. so you can put some basic attacks in and then your 1 too put them on their spot again so you can finish him).

the most common build for an adc is:
starting out with Death's Toll (this is most of the time the Heartseeker start or with tier 2 devourer's gloves (dev gloves start)

the first start allows you to take some potions and actives (never get med as a adc. extra mana is great but you already need to take Purification Beads most of the time because cc is death). This is most of the time the start when you are going for the risky hearseeker for more power (I don't reccomend this for you)

the second one gives you some LS in the start and you can quickly finish the dev gloves (545 coins left for it) too start building stacks on it. (this is kinda your second item)

well the first item is (like always) boots. Warrior Tabi is the best choice for all adc (IMO). giving you movement speed and early pen.

the second item is dev gloves (mostly finished before boots because of the start) or heartseeker (Also finished a lot of times before the bots). the dev gloves will give you lifesteal for sustain and some power. The Heartseeker will give you movement speed (why it is finished earlier then boots) and lots of power only if you die you lose 50% off the stacks.

3th item this is kinda a situational because this can be a power/pen/attackspeed item. depending on what you need. but if you have mana problems. I would suggest to take Transcendence it is also a stack item (this is why you get it then because you need them early so you get them stacked fast (after item 3 I won't recommend stacking items except for support Hide of the Urchin)) and this item gives you increased mana. otherwise I would recommend Qin's Sais, the exocutioner or on some got Hastened Fatalis

well the fourth & fifth item is the crit combo. Depending on if your going to take Malice or Rage I would put Deathbringer here. when you take Rage I would take Deathbringer first. if Malice I will take Malice first.
Deathbringer gives you power and your crits damage and chance will be increased. this is a core on every adc
Rage this item also gives power and crit chance. also if a basic doesn't crit it will add a 10% crit chance bonus till it crits (see item description if you don't understand me and for more info)
Malice this item gives more power then ragen but less crit chance. when an attack has crit you will do 75% of the damage done/sustained damage.

the last item is also a situational. a lot of time I go pen ( Titan's Bane or The Executioner) on this one or Hastened Fatalis

hope this helped a bit I would reccomend you to look at some adc characters guides too see that most of the adc have a general guide. also there are other items that work well in certain situations listed there.

hope this helped

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }