Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Create -A-God(dess) Results of July 1rst! Congratulations!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum
Forum » God & Item Ideas » Create -A-God(dess) Results of July 1rst! Congratulations! 93 posts - page 5 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FederalFedora » July 2, 2014 2:38am | Report
Firraria wrote:

IT'S HIS ****ING COMPETITION. HE CAN JUDGE IT HOW HE LIKES.
Like, oh, my god.

Aphnex made a lot of people spend a lot of time on this.
Aphnex doesn't have money because he went to go buy male blow-up-dolls

FederalFedora

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 2, 2014 2:39am | Report
do you people know nothing of what it means to be a judge?
rule number one. the judge has the last word, if you dont like that go suck it, if you disagree then you may keep that to your self or give critisism that you think can help the judge in his next judging, none of you did that.

@fatalityfirefly i did not expect this kind of behaviour from you. no mather what you think or thought about who should have won you should never call something rigged with out prove. if you wanted to help him then you should have pm'd him and word it in a none hostile way that you disagreed with how aphnex judged and give fair critisism. what you wrote here is not that. here is a thought for you. Instead of assaulting a judge go look at your own ****ing idea. go try improve it! you are already in the number 3 spot you ungratefull basterd out of all the people to use such internet cliché's as saying others are kids you did it. go get that thunder up your ***, with the kind of behaviour you showed here you deserved to be hit with a lot more volt then any pikachu could produce. out of all the people you were one of the last who i expected this from considering you are usually a nice guy. go

@federal fedora. go die in a hole. you come here and you are to late to add your idea. you were to late with your idea. now you are mad and you are actively trowing numerous insults at people who have been here for way longer, are a lot more respected then you and are a lot more experienced because fatatity wrote a singular comment on which you jumped. go die in a hole with all other alternet acount.

@pandarian fury. your acount will be banned along with the alts. your shemale most was enough to get then roling now go get sodemised with a cactus in your anus you terrible monstrosity of what i wouldn't be able to call a human being.

@montypylon. i will say the exact same to you as to panarian fury since you are nothing but an alternet acount.

@bandicutzz same as for montypylon.

now i will give you an example of how you can critisize better.

if you make alternet accounts make only one. two or more in to obviouse since we can see the amount of posts all acounts make and its very unusual for new people to imidiatly jump into a **** storm like this so with larger number of new accounts in becomes very easy to spot the fake's. they also take to much effort to substain posts on making it again very obvious.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 2, 2014 2:40am | Report

Alt accounts? I must type so fast!?

A juice box? Did you even read the post? The 2nd post...

Well ill be honest there is not much to read.

A juice box,interesting you might say this. Because it is more unique than that post that got 2nd.

All we want is another judge, is that wrong?

Don't go all spelling nazi on me, nazi's get hunt down and shot. That can be arranged for you.

Judging, an interesting thing in my opinion. So let's go over it, its always at least 3 judges... This compt. Had 2 and one of these 2 had a sumbmission himself which is illegal.

Stay out of this if you didn't read the 2nd place winner please.

Could you stop raging back at us instead of adressing the problem, is it because you are ashamed? You should be.

Go home aphnex, you're drunk.

Ashamed? Of what? I didn't enter this competition. I give literally 0 ****s about the competition. But I do give like 42 ****s about you guys being complete down syndrome apes, it's annoying.

But fine, you want a second opinion? Aphnex made good a great judgement with the god ideas he selected. Boom, second opinion.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 2, 2014 2:41am | Report
Why not just adress the problem instead of defending eachother in your **** circle please?
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MontyPylon » July 2, 2014 2:42am | Report
All4Games wrote:

do you people know nothing of what it means to be a judge?
rule number one. the judge has the last word, if you dont like that go suck it, if you disagree then you may keep that to your self or give critisism that you think can help the judge in his next judging, none of you did that.

@fatalityfirefly i did not expect this kind of behaviour from you. no mather what you think or thought about who should have won you should never call something rigged with out prove. if you wanted to help him then you should have pm'd him and word it in a none hostile way that you disagreed with how aphnex judged and give fair critisism. what you wrote here is not that. here is a thought for you. Instead of assaulting a judge go look at your own ****ing idea. go try improve it! you are already in the number 3 spot you ungratefull basterd out of all the people to use such internet cliché's as saying others are kids you did it. go get that thunder up your ***, with the kind of behaviour you showed here you deserved to be hit with a lot more volt then any pikachu could produce. out of all the people you were one of the last who i expected this from considering you are usually a nice guy. go

@federal fedora. go die in a hole. you come here and you are to late to add your idea. you were to late with your idea. now you are mad and you are actively trowing numerous insults at people who have been here for way longer, are a lot more respected then you and are a lot more experienced because fatatity wrote a singular comment on which you jumped. go die in a hole with all other alternet acount.

@pandarian fury. your acount will be banned along with the alts. your shemale most was enough to get then roling now go get sodemised with a cactus in your anus you terrible monstrosity of what i wouldn't be able to call a human being.

@montypylon. i will say the exact same to you as to panarian fury since you are nothing but an alternet acount.

@bandicutzz same as for montypylon.

now i will give you an example of how you can critisize better.

if you make alternet accounts make only one. two or more in to obviouse since we can see the amount of posts all acounts make and its very unusual for new people to imidiatly jump into a **** storm like this so with larger number of new accounts in becomes very easy to spot the fake's. they also take to much effort to substain posts on making it again very obvious.

the problem is,that even if you think im an alt account,that still doesnt solve the problem.From now on every competition this kid is gonna judge all his contests poorly,which is going to offend ALOT of people.If I am banned,which would be like trying to smother a voice in the crowed...There are numerous problem that comes from silencing someone to get your way...

MontyPylon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 2, 2014 2:43am | Report
Want a third opinion? (Incomplete, but still.)

Uh, looking at the top three, I can see why mine wasn't included, sadly enough. There's one thing I disagree with, and I think Jordenito should have took first place, or at least tied with Shakz for first/second/one-point-fifth place.

There's your third opinion.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 2, 2014 2:44am | Report

Why not just adress the problem instead of defending eachother in your **** circle please?

Why not address the problem instead of being homophobic, you herd of boils and plagues?

I read all the winning entries, I gave you a second opinion, I addressed the issue. Stop causing drama. You're a carcass fit for hounds.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MontyPylon » July 2, 2014 2:46am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Want a third opinion? (Incomplete, but still.)

Uh, looking at the top three, I can see why mine wasn't included, sadly enough. There's one thing I disagree with, and I think Jordenito should have took first place, or at least tied with Shakz for first/second/one-point-fifth place.

There's your third opinion.

We want a third opionion on someone not as complacent as a kid in a marching band.

MontyPylon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 2, 2014 2:47am | Report
Ok so all4... I asked him nicely if he might have overlooked something?

He replied hostily and had what was coming.

Let's all calm down. The problem - 2nd place didn't deserve its place.

Can you agree or disagree with a decent reason?

Ill be honest I was really mad that the competition was extended for a day,in other words he had an entire day extra to judge properly and then I come online and find that I have been robbed of my gems by an incomplete OP post that does not deserve to win at all.

So all rage aside. Let's be proper about this? Shall we?

I will state my problem maturely:
My and many other opinions (which aren't alt's I have them on my friendslist and we all followed the competition together commenting on the various posts and suggesting balance that I would post)

All of them were also confused at how that post had aquired 2nd place, kick me out but at least rejudge, some of the other guys deserve to win. There are AWESOME ideas that lost to this thing.

I can be arogant if I know my idea is better than that one.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 2, 2014 2:47am | Report
Nice Shakesphere references, Firraria.

Anyway, I'm done ranting for now. I don't think it's going to calm down the mob. So let's just ignore them for now.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }