Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Create -A-God(dess) Results of July 1rst! Congratulations!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum
Forum » God & Item Ideas » Create -A-God(dess) Results of July 1rst! Congratulations! 93 posts - page 4 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FederalFedora » July 2, 2014 2:27am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Okay, at this point, I'm pretty sure that MontyPylon and the rest are alt accounts. Reported.

YOH FIERFLY CAN TYPE FAST , GEEZ , IF YOU THINK WE ARE ALT ACCOUNTS , TRACE OUR ****ING IP'S
PLEASE DO !

FederalFedora

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 2, 2014 2:28am | Report
This is Aphnex's competition, he can judge things how he wants, there is no second opinion.

Go drink a juice box and calm down, you sore losing ****s.

He gave you whiny ****s a chance to get free stuff, and yet.

Also, @Sub, that post was beautiful. Although I was a tad disappointed at the lack of cacti.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BandicutZz » July 2, 2014 2:29am | Report
Uhm....so the guy with the most unoriginal idea won?...In my opinion 5/10 of the entries is ALOT better,I think this was fixed,was fake from the beginning!...if this truly is a "competition" shudnt it have 3 or more judges? I demand that "Pika" should look at the ideas more closely and decide on a winner then!

BandicutZz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BandicutZz » July 2, 2014 2:29am | Report
Uhm....so the guy with the most unoriginal idea won?...In my opinion 5/10 of the entries is ALOT better,I think this was fixed,was fake from the beginning!...if this truly is a "competition" shudnt it have 3 or more judges? I demand that "Pika" should look at the ideas more closely and decide on a winner then!

BandicutZz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 2, 2014 2:33am | Report
BandicutZz wrote:

Don't swear, is mommy coming to save her dislexic baby?

You call him "dislexic" yet you can't spell it right.

And everyone needs to quit with the homophobic "o u a gey cuple" ********. It seriously makes me want to, as Subzero might phrase it, ****. You. Up. The. Mouth. With. A. Cactus.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MontyPylon » July 2, 2014 2:33am | Report
The idea of a competition is that the judging should be done in a unbiast and logical way...this brings up the issue of hosting a competition if you are completely INCOMPETANT of judging properly in the first place...

MontyPylon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FederalFedora » July 2, 2014 2:33am | Report
Firraria wrote:

This is Aphnex's competition, he can judge things how he wants, there is no second opinion.

Go drink a juice box and calm down, you sore losing ****s.

He gave you whiny ****s a chance to get free stuff, and yet.

Also, @Sub, that post was beautiful.

DID YOU EVEN READ THESE POSTS ???

FederalFedora

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 2, 2014 2:35am | Report
MontyPylon wrote:

The idea of a competition is that the judging should be done in a unbiast and logical way...this brings up the issue of hosting a competition if you are completely INCOMPETANT of judging properly in the first place...

IT'S HIS ****ING COMPETITION. HE CAN JUDGE IT HOW HE LIKES.
Like, oh, my god.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 2, 2014 2:37am | Report
Alt accounts? I must type so fast!?

A juice box? Did you even read the post? The 2nd post...

Well ill be honest there is not much to read.

A juice box,interesting you might say this. Because it is more unique than that post that got 2nd.

All we want is another judge, is that wrong?

Don't go all spelling nazi on me, nazi's get hunt down and shot. That can be arranged for you.

Judging, an interesting thing in my opinion. So let's go over it, its always at least 3 judges... This compt. Had 2 and one of these 2 had a sumbmission himself which is illegal.

Stay out of this if you didn't read the 2nd place winner please.

Could you stop raging back at us instead of adressing the problem, is it because you are ashamed? You should be.

Go home aphnex, you're drunk.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MontyPylon » July 2, 2014 2:37am | Report
Firraria wrote:

IT'S HIS ****ING COMPETITION. HE CAN JUDGE IT HOW HE LIKES.
Like, oh, my god.

This means he should do it in the most logical way possible...and he didn't this brings up the issue that if he cant judge it right and it offends people,maybe he shouldn't judge it...

MontyPylon

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }