Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Create -A-God(dess) Results of July 1rst! Congratulations!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum
Forum » God & Item Ideas » Create -A-God(dess) Results of July 1rst! Congratulations! 93 posts - page 8 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 2, 2014 3:03am | Report
MontyPylon, grow some ****ing balls. People curse on the internet and in real life. If you can't handle it then stop starting **** with us. Nobody here gives a **** about you. We would prefer if you never came here.

Don't ever tell someone to kill themselves, that's the worst thing you could ever say. Don't act high-and-mighty. You think just because someone curses they're being immature? Whilst you and your friends make homophobic remarks and tell people to kill themselves? You disgust me.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 2, 2014 3:03am | Report
Still not adressing the problem sub... Still going in circles.

Its simple:

Was that post complete? , No
Did it contain stats/lore/add.info? , No
Was it balanced? , No
Did the abilities contain proper scaling? , No

Vs.

Other ideas which were probably Yes on all of those.

Let's remove people from the situation and adress it as is?

So we have competitors complaining that one of the winners didn't deserve to win. Seems like a simple problem? But then the judge goes defensive and starts shooting down other ideas.

So ladies, gents and kids. There are lots of you.

So let's come to a decision of honest opinion. Did that idea deserve to win above ALL the other posts that lost to it?

Aphnex please be mature and take responsibility yourself, instead of letting your big boy friends defend for you.

Let's just go straight to the point.
I'm sorry I was agressive earlier. Heat of the moment.
But I feel this problem should be adressed
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 2, 2014 3:04am | Report

Its simple:

Was it balanced? , No

Vs.

So we have competitors complaining that one of the winners didn't deserve to win. Seems like a simple problem? But then the judge goes defensive and starts shooting down other ideas.

So let's come to a decision of honest opinion. Did that idea deserve to win above ALL the other posts that lost to it?

Aphnex please be mature and take responsibility yourself, instead of letting your big boy friends defend for you.

We're giving you the answers, and yet you choose to ignore them. Why are you so daft?

And yeah, Penta, this is getting pretty funny. Although out-of-hand ;/

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 2, 2014 3:04am | Report

Penta,sub all you extra guys.

I don't give a **** about that prize, I am a richboy.
Confidence is good btw. But insecure nerds will never feel good about themselves or their creations.

I am adressing the fact that pika might have overlooked some factors and chose a poor 2nd place, its understandable, very understandable.

Penta aren't you like 12 btw?

I don't expect a community of kids and pervs to understand what we are adressing.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that all we want is a new judge. Or the 2nd place to be removed and the runner up to be taken higher. Even remove me from the competition if you want to think that all I want is gems!?

you are not addressing anything. you left "addressing" very far behind when you either got your friends to come and insult people here like you said or made 4 alts to come and insult people here like we think you did. i am not sure which is more sickening.

you trow out all the internet clichés like calling people kids, saying you have more knowledge over subjects or more life experience. that is pure insanity that you think all of that, have the guts to write that here and you probebly think its true at the same time.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 2, 2014 3:05am | Report

Its simple:

Was it balanced? , No

Vs.

Dude, you're not going to get any higher than 3rd place. Aphnex is not dumb.

To Aphnex: Please. Don't change the places and give the winners their prizes. Then ask Buddha, TT or Mowen to lock this thread.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MontyPylon » July 2, 2014 3:06am | Report
Firraria wrote:

MontyPylon, grow some ****ing balls. People curse on the internet and in real life. If you can't handle it then stop starting **** with us. Nobody here gives a **** about you. We would prefer if you never came here.

Don't ever tell someone to kill themselves, that's the worst thing you could ever say. Don't act high-and-mighty. You think just because someone curses they're being immature? Whilst you and your friends make homophobic remarks and tell people to kill themselves? You disgust me.

I understand that you have no life outside of this website,but dont get me wrong if I were to enter a contest and have a legitamite idea,not only for it to get shot down and fall be the way side.And I come to complain in a legitmate manor,I should not be confronted by old forum vets that constantly try to cover up the issue.

MontyPylon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 2, 2014 3:08am | Report
MontyPylon wrote:

I understand that you have no life outside of this website,but dont get me wrong if I were to enter a contest and have a legitamite idea,not only for it to get shot down and fall be the way side.And I come to complain in a legitmate manor,I should not be confronted by old forum vets that constantly try to cover up the issue.

Why are you here anyway? Like, you didn't even make a god idea.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 2, 2014 3:09am | Report
fatality its over. this thread is soon to be locked. the judge gets the final word. if you wanted to make a critisism then i have given you tips on how to do it, how you did it here is not how.

learn how to behave like a normal humanbeing without having to insult people over it. look at what your own idea could have done better and try to improve on it next time. dont call in friends or alternet accounts (which ever they were) to defend your self. take freaking responsibility for your own actions here and never i repeat never go call people **** sexual or any similar insult.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 2, 2014 3:10am | Report
MontyPylon wrote:

I have no life outside this website? That's total ********! I watch youtube videos here and there :).

We aren't trying to cover up the issue. If we were, why would we be giving this thread so much attention? We addressed the issue. You ignore it.

How about you stop being childish because your friend lost, and apologize for what you said?

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 2, 2014 3:10am | Report
Locking the thread? Take me off 3rd place. Now. Atleast them someone else who also deserved the win can get a prize.

Locking the thread... Lol so you just want to try and shut down the surface of the problem?

Give me the answer. Is the DIETY of draughts a worthy idea of achieving 2nd place?
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }