Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Create -A-God(dess) Results of July 1rst! Congratulations!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum
Forum » God & Item Ideas » Create -A-God(dess) Results of July 1rst! Congratulations! 93 posts - page 2 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 1, 2014 10:57pm | Report
Yeah... Just incase:

IGN - CyborgBoompie
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 2, 2014 12:50am | Report
Not to be a sore loser but 2nd place didn't put Pika in his name and he didn't include scaling on his ulti...

Maybe you overlooked it?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 2, 2014 12:52am | Report
Not to be a sore loser but 2nd place didn't put Pika in his name and he didn't include scaling on his ulti...

Maybe you overlooked it?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 2, 2014 1:11am | Report
2nd place didn't have lore or stats... Is this rigged? Not to be rude but I don't think he deserved to win

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FederalFedora » July 2, 2014 1:27am | Report
Yes , I agree with Firefly . second place was not an entry worthy of getting even 3rd place. People worked really hard on things like this and I need to know why Honshu didn't win? He deserved to win.

FederalFedora

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 2, 2014 1:46am | Report
Don't tell me you're not going to be a sore loser if you're just going to be a sore loser. I apologize you got way too confident in your goddess idea, but that is no reason to go try to find a way you didn't win. I've seen you're actions and you've completely gotten way too cocky on your idea. Confidence is one thing but arrogance is another.

If you must know, Jordenito had PM'd me that he did not put [Pika] in his title and asked me to enter it into the thread. ALSO, if you must know my reasoning:

Jordenito had clear, and balanced ideas. The passive isn't overpowered at all, nor underpowered and actually just right. I mean, 25% slow at level 20? Do you know how easily avoidable that is? I say this because the ultimate scales itself. an additional 1% slow per level and the duration and the slow immunity needs no scaling, it's fine where it is at. Also, it is beautifully incorporated with her passive. Here are his scores:

Uniqueness: 35/40
Balance: 35/40
Accuracy: 35/40
Kit Fluidity: 35/40

With BONUS of:
Presentation: 20/20
Additional Info: 5/20

With a total of 165/160. He got this far with his KIT ALONE and LITTLE use of the bonus, and I am quite impressed. YOU on the other hand:

Uniqueness: 28/40
Balance: 35/40
Accuracy: 30/40
Kit Fluidity: 25/40

With BONUS of:
Presentation: 20/20
Additional Info: 20/20

With a total of 158. You realize your kit has minimum fluidity, right?

Honestly, if this was rigged, Subzero008 would've won, because he is a close personal friend of mine. I DO NOT KNOW Jordenito OR SHAKZ. Secondly, how DARE you say that it wasn't worthy of second place? Would you like it if I were to state that your idea wasn't worthy of first place? Or second? Or third? Or wasn't even worthy of being in the competition? It was neat, short, simple, sweet, and excellently organized. It is disheartening that you would go to such lengths to prove your idea's worth.

You want honesty? You realize Long Mu is the personification of motherhood, right? The dragons were the representation of uncontrollable beings that were tamed by her, thus awarding her the title of "Mother of Dragons" right? Plus your lore is literally copied and pasted from the Wiki article with a translation of sorts. Feeding time? You realize the person you got the idea for Long Mu had almost the exact description? Remember when I told you to NOT take their general idea?

So please, stop. You got third place, and honestly, you're lucky you achieved that. Stop. You lost. Simple as that.

IT IS NOT RIGGED. I DID NOT OVERLOOK ANYTHING. I JUDGED ALL OF THESE EQUALLY. DON'T BE SO ******** COCKY NEXT TIME. It gets me so mad that you are being this childish. Like seriously, he beat you. Get over it. Congratulate the winners, embrace defeat, and try better next time.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 2, 2014 1:56am | Report
Pika are you a kid? His ulti has NO scaling itself at all!? Wtf
Its a mage ***ba!?

NO lore...
NO stats...

I can be as arogant as I want if you're gonna be a **** judge then I will point it out

If you tell me the diety of draught is unique then your mind is a draught I'm sorry...

So 5 disables?..

Honestly if you told me that my idea is bad it probably means its good.

Feeding team is not the same at all.

I demand a second opinion and I refuse to take part in any more contests if they are as poorly judged as this one. "Simple" since when do we want simple? We want unique not a ****ing trainsmash that has too much CC

Aphnex... Pika I mean , go send a thunderbolt up my *** if you want, you'd probably do that poorly too.

Feeding time, mine sounds the same but its different, did you even read this ****? Some of these ideas were REALLY good and you picked the black duckling.

Go home aphnex, you're drunk

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 2, 2014 1:58am | Report
Ok so lore, you want me to build a ****ing time machine and go back in history and write a lore?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 2, 2014 2:00am | Report
No, but I didn't even take off any points for your lore. It's not your lore that's the problem. Wow dude, you're really but hurt. I may not be the best judge but I damn well made sure I judged to my best capabilities.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FederalFedora » July 2, 2014 2:00am | Report
Okay Aphnex , I feel like this competition sould not be Judged by YOU. You did a very unprofessional job. Someone with more experience sould have judged this. People had very good ideas .

YOU CANNOT TUNE FIREFLY FOR COPYING LORE OFF OF WIKIPEDIA
ATLEAST HE HAD LORE

YOU JUDGED LIKE YOUR A$$.

**** You

FederalFedora

WE DEMAND THAT SOMEONE ELSE SOULD DO THE JUDGING

FederalFedora

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }