Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Create -A-God(dess) Results of July 1rst! Congratulations!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum
Forum » God & Item Ideas » Create -A-God(dess) Results of July 1rst! Congratulations! 93 posts - page 7 of 10
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MontyPylon » July 2, 2014 2:55am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Wow. Just.... ****ing wow.
Are you **********ing kidding me fatality. How in ****s name can you be so. ****ing. selfish.
This competition is from Aphnex. HE ****ING MADE IT. HE EVEN INCLUDED PRIZES. And you go crying like an immature baby BECAUSE YOU LOST!?!?! What in the actual **** is wrong with you people. Jorden didn't include lore? Well why don't you look it up on ****ing google. All you did fatality, was copy paste. I can do that too. You didn't put any more effort in your idead than Jorden did.
I can't ****ing believe how you can do this. Fatality you got way too excited over your own god idea, you even thought Hi-Rez might put it in the game if they looked on SMF.

Every one of you who complained make me sick. I thought of all of them, you Fatality would be the most mature. Apparently I was wrong. If you want the ****ing gems buy them.

AND THEN, YOU GUYS ****ING SAY THEY ARE GAY!? WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS.

Control your swearing if you might...calm down dude. We try to handle this a adultly as possible,let me teach you about life.Swearing in a professional post should get you kicked out.

MontyPylon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 2, 2014 2:56am | Report
Penta,sub all you extra guys.

I don't give a **** about that prize, I am a richboy.
Confidence is good btw. But insecure nerds will never feel good about themselves or their creations.

I am adressing the fact that pika might have overlooked some factors and chose a poor 2nd place, its understandable, very understandable.

Penta aren't you like 12 btw?

I don't expect a community of kids and pervs to understand what we are adressing.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that all we want is a new judge. Or the 2nd place to be removed and the runner up to be taken higher. Even remove me from the competition if you want to think that all I want is gems!?
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 2, 2014 2:56am | Report
MontyPylon wrote:

subzero-There is no reason to swear. Atleast TRY to handle this like your older that 12

This too.
YOU are calling people gay without knowing anything about them.
YOU tell Aphnex to hang himself with internet cables
Who's 12 now you hypocritical piece of ****.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MontyPylon » July 2, 2014 2:58am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

This too.
YOU are calling people gay without knowing anything about them.
YOU tell Aphnex to hang himself with internet cables
Who's 12 now you hypocritical piece of ****.

Problem is,I have more words in my vocabluary than a few swears you saw on youtube.Look can we vote you out somehow,since you contribute in no real way.

MontyPylon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 2, 2014 2:58am | Report
MontyPylon wrote:

Control your swearing if you might...calm down dude. We try to handle this a adultly as possible,let me teach you about life.Swearing in a professional post should get you kicked out.

you are well aware the option of handling things like adults was trown out the window when the 4 alts started to make posts saying people here were homosexual.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 2, 2014 2:59am | Report

Confidence is good btw. But insecure nerds will never feel good about themselves or their creations.

I am adressing the fact that pika might have overlooked some factors and chose a poor 2nd place, its understandable, very understandable.

I don't expect a community of kids and pervs to understand what we are adressing.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that all we want is a new judge. Or the 2nd place to be removed and the runner up to be taken higher. Even remove me from the competition if you want to think that all I want is gems!?

Oh wow. This is very very wow.
Firstly, I'm 1 year younger than you. So stop making age matter.
You're a richboy? Oh how cute well we really don't give a ****.
Confidence is good, but not in your way. You're overdoing it and thinking you're the best. Well, you're absolutely not.
I can't believe some morons in this community.

This is by far your dumbest post yet.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 2, 2014 3:00am | Report

No, you pint of ****, you cursed him out after he tried to appropriately explain his reasoning. Get a grip.

Kids and pervs? What gives you the idea we're pervs? And kids? You write like a meth-addicted four year old.

Removed from life? I hope you get removed from the internet, you slime.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MontyPylon » July 2, 2014 3:00am | Report
All4Games wrote:

you are well aware the option of handling things like adults was trown out the window when the 4 alts started to make posts saying people here were homosexual.

If these were alts than I would give you that,but since they aren't,lets try and talk instead of pointing fingers.You have no way of proving they are alts,I have no way of proving they aren't.Simple as that.

MontyPylon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 2, 2014 3:01am | Report
You even wrote in in your signature.

Long Mu Mother of dragons,Please leave feedback on my contest, also best, god idea.

This is getting better every second. I don't have any words to describe how stupid, immature and childish this is.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MontyPylon » July 2, 2014 3:02am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

You even wrote in in your signature.

This is getting better every second. I don't have any words to describe how stupid, immature and childish this is.

Its about being childish now is it?is this what this post has become?

MontyPylon

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }