Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Scylla Reaction Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Scylla Reaction Thread 64 posts - page 7 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 9, 2014 10:58pm | Report
Scylla support trolololol.

But honestly, her kit is very well-suited for support. She has the mobility for rotations, the area CC AND a very strong debuff, and while her ultimate is kind of useless for a support, it can function as a zoning tool like Lurking In The Waters or Shards of Ice.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » March 9, 2014 10:58pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Chiulin, I won't make a wall of text by quoting that, but yes I have tried and so suggest that. The only problem is leaving the area of effect up to let your Sic Em take benefit of the debuff may end in neither hitting. But if pulled off, it is a 100%, guaranteed kill. I will literally pay the person who pulls it off, when building correctly, who doesn't get a kill on any non-tank character with that combo. If they aegis, sure, but if they all hit, it's a dead duck.

I completely agree on that combo and it's hard, but so worth it if done right.

And yeah I agree with what I guess is you agreeing with me. I think that makes sense. Heh.

Just get Gem of Isolation. It would be so hard to miss her root that it isn't even funny.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 9, 2014 11:06pm | Report
Chiulin, I suggest that in my build, but no not in the 2-1-4 combo. It's *damaging* abilities. Only if you DETONATE her crush does it increase the stacking slow. Gem won't proc with the crush if you're not detonating it early.

As for Subzero, I agree she does have nice utility, but she falls off hard without items. She kinda REQUIRES a watcher's gift start, which is bad for her early game by a lot.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 10, 2014 10:13pm | Report
I haven't had time to play Smite as of late, but I was able to play three games with her in Arena the other day. And since I only played her in Arena, I can't really comment on her state of balance. But I can say she is a damn fun god to play. Seriously, the only two gods that I think I enjoy more are Hel and Isis.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }