Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New mid hero.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » New mid hero. 87 posts - page 9 of 9
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 13, 2014 8:27am | Report
To be fair, the reason you see a minority actually playing smite is because you're probably not friends with most the people. Like I still play fairly often, I just play at like 2 AM because that's how I roll, and I know for a fact I'm friends with only one person on Smitefire who isn't in Smitefire Gaming (TT)...so yeah you're probably not going to see me online. Doesn't mean I'm not playing.

I also don't find it necessary to either like League or Smite. Why can't I like both? Can't I enjoy playing League with some friends and smite with other? Why should someone have to choose to participate on smitefire?

I don't understand why everyone feels the need to sling mud at every other moba when we're all the same type of game

*sings Why can't weeee be friiiiiends*
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 13, 2014 9:50am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

To be fair, the reason you see a minority actually playing smite is because you're probably not friends with most the people. Like I still play fairly often, I just play at like 2 AM because that's how I roll, and I know for a fact I'm friends with only one person on Smitefire who isn't in Smitefire Gaming (TT)...so yeah you're probably not going to see me online. Doesn't mean I'm not playing.

I also don't find it necessary to either like League or Smite. Why can't I like both? Can't I enjoy playing League with some friends and smite with other? Why should someone have to choose to participate on smitefire?

I don't understand why everyone feels the need to sling mud at every other moba when we're all the same type of game

*sings Why can't weeee be friiiiiends*

I agree on this only I am playing smite barely anymore. I'm playing a lot of other games (not only moba's) and depending on what my friends are going to play I will join them or I will od something with other friends etc.

also I play way to many moba (like 4 total but 3.5 sounds better sometimes.) but other then those I'm also playing a lot of SP and then the other games with friends.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 13, 2014 1:15pm | Report
Playing for 1 hour only twice a week isn't really considered "Playing" to people who actual play the game...

I am friends with a **** load of people on Smitefire...

I rarely see people online, I rarely see them online for more than a 1-2 hours at MOST.

I rarely see them on for more than 3 days out of 7 in a week....

Basically I do not see them at all rarely.

Keep in mind, I was playing Smite non stop on and off all day for like every week.

So yea, none of you were getting past me, I would have seen alot of you online or playing, its almost impossible for you to be on and me not be on unless you got on at a time when I was eating/sleeping or magically not playing Smite.

Like I said I can't play Smite in the last few weeks, but before that when I was playing, I only seen like Mad Dany, Green Firr, ect.

Rarely do I see even 30% of you play Smite...

Also I never said nobody can like or play other games.

All I was saying was simply, I do not see you guys on this forum "PLAYING" smite.

I do not consider hopping on Smite every once in a while for 30 mintues 2 out of 7 days of the week "Playing" I can't really consider gets on Smite like that someone who is actually "Playing Smite"

That would be like calling me someone who plays League just because I hop on it once every month...

No...

Some of you are not on my friends list, but most of you are, and I don't see most.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » October 13, 2014 1:34pm | Report
I've actually started playing it a lot more again. The last few days, I've played a few hours of it each day.

Not sure how long it'll last before I lose interest in it and gain more interest in something else again, but as of now, I've been playing it a lot more lately, and plan on playing some today as well.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 13, 2014 1:53pm | Report
Well just because you dont' see people play, doesn't mean they're not playing. Again, if they aren't on your friends list, how are you going to see them? I've faced you in game several times, but I'm not on your friends list, so even though I play a few to several hours every week, you may not notice that.

So yeah, some of us may be "getting past you"
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 13, 2014 2:45pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Well just because you dont' see people play, doesn't mean they're not playing. Again, if they aren't on your friends list, how are you going to see them? I've faced you in game several times, but I'm not on your friends list, so even though I play a few to several hours every week, you may not notice that.

So yeah, some of us may be "getting past you"
I think you missed the part where I said "MOST", I do not see even half of the people on my friends list playing Smite, there is no way they are simply getting around me until up to this point where I haven't been playing because someone is borrowing my laptop.

I can literally name the people who are on this forum that I don't see playing once I get my laptop back, in fact if you want me to I will prove it, I'll add every one who is not on my friends list and pretty much record who is playing and who is not.

Then I will be literally correct won't I?

For someone to say they got past me while being on my friends list is like a bank robber saying he got past 40 trip wire lasers, 2 cameras and a security guard who is always at the bank.

In order for them to get past they would have to catch the security guard when he is sleeping or on lunch break.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 14, 2014 12:40am | Report
well a lot of people are doing something like me:

They find a game and have fun with it and start playing it for long amounts each day.

After 1 week this starts to decrease (and with a community as Smite has now even faster)

They try to get some friends in it too boost the fun of the game again.

step 1 and 2 affects his friends.

result they will play the game sometimes again.

somewhere after these steps one of them finds a new game so after the last step one of your friends will almost be at the 3th one again. And so it continues

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }