Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Build For Hunters Idea (Tested)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » New Build For Hunters Idea (Tested) 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » December 19, 2015 12:43pm | Report
I know I know, a new build for hunters that have a limited amount of items?

Trust me it works. It might look crazy but I never went negative with it (yet).

Golden Bow Warrior Tabi Odysseus' Bow Titan's Bane and the last two are up to you. I go Qin's Sais and Jotunn's Wrath. If you are not Neith you might opt for Asi.

The purpose of this build is to be an AoE hunter, not single target but instead to be able to hit many at once. I chose Qin's Sais for Neith to be able to at least do decent damage 1v1.

Try it yourself.

(This might completely change in the next season.)

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DeanOMiite » December 23, 2015 2:46pm | Report
If your strategy is to go for an AoE hunter, why Qin's Sais? I feel that's only useful if you have a bunch of Gods with high HP. Otherwise I think you can go for something more useful. For example Deathbringer would increase the damage distributed by Golden Bow. Or, something that gives attack speed would increase the proc frequency of Odysseus' Bow's chain lightning which I think is more useful than HP melting. Soul Eater is probably a perfect item to pop into the Qin's slot because this build does not have any lifesteal or HP.

Just my thoughts.

DeanOMiite

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » December 23, 2015 3:04pm | Report
I wanted to be at least have some decent damage in 1v1 fights, and this adds power for the AoE damage plus attack speed. It fit all the criteria.

I wanted to stay away from crits in general, since that wasnt the main purpose (plus a 30% chance is kindve risky). Soul Eater was my next item to test, but not on Neith since she has healing and damaging abilities.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }