Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nerf Anhur Ideas Legit ones

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Nerf Anhur Ideas Legit ones 55 posts - page 3 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 24, 2013 6:09pm | Report
Oh the other thing is when people complain they make some bull **** story like NO OTHER GODS have escapes. Then I went back and counted how many gods have dashes, jumps, ect and it was more than you will remember. LOL!

But thats besides the point.

Anyone who thinks Anhur's Ult needs no CC immunity must not know what the hell his ult is.

If he had no CC immunity then his ult would be useless. Everyone time you active it people would just cancel your ult by CCing Anhur.

Apollo's stun memorize is way more annoying than anhur.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » July 24, 2013 6:21pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

Oh the other thing is when people complain they make some bull **** story like NO OTHER GODS have escapes. Then I went back and counted how many gods have dashes, jumps, ect and it was more than you will remember. LOL!

But thats besides the point.

Anyone who thinks Anhur's Ult needs no CC immunity must not know what the hell his ult is.

If he had no CC immunity then his ult would be useless. Everyone time you active it people would just cancel your ult by CCing Anhur.

Apollo's stun memorize is way more annoying than anhur.

No other gods have effective escapes on ALL FOUR SKILLS

Also: Baksura has no CC immunity on his ult, and he needs it far more than Anhur does.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 24, 2013 6:32pm | Report
You must not realize how much ANhur needs CC immunity on his ult then.

Yes lets be able to cancel anhurs ult with ease when no other gods get their ults canceled.

I already gave two ways to fix his jump and shifting sands, not my fault if he doesn't get one of the fixes. Maybe if people would stop trying to nerf 40 things about him and turn him to garbage and instead focus on the main things they want to see fixed they might get a new balance.

But that won't happen anytime soon

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 24, 2013 6:37pm | Report
I like Anhur the way he is. I say his hard playability counter-parts his skill advantages over most gods. He is one of my favorite gods, and he is easily one of the best ones, people that can play him good are gunna be op, same goes with every god.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 24, 2013 6:44pm | Report
Get destroyed by a good hebo player! No screw that a good hebo player just merks you and anyone he faces.

A good hebo player is the only players I fear to mess with.
Although a thor was doing so much damage to me with his 3 I was getting pretty pissed earlier.

:) Thats smite for ya! When you do good aka get kills you get fed aka which means your going to own even if your god sucks. Fed = all gods become OP.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » July 24, 2013 6:57pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

You must not realize how much ANhur needs CC immunity on his ult then.

Yes lets be able to cancel anhurs ult with ease when no other gods get their ults canceled.

I just gave Bakasura as an example, and Bakasura needs the CC immunity on his ultimate far more than Anhur does.

ICEN wrote:
I already gave two ways to fix his jump and shifting sands, not my fault if he doesn't get one of the fixes. Maybe if people would stop trying to nerf 40 things about him and turn him to garbage and instead focus on the main things they want to see fixed they might get a new balance.

But that won't happen anytime soon
And I think that they're relatively good ideas. I would personally prefer to see the sands from his first skill completely removed, and the skill be renamed Desert Obelisk. Most people don't try to nerf forty things about him and neuter him. What they actually do is point at the vast amount of utility he has in his kit, and state that he needs some of it removed.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 24, 2013 7:27pm | Report
All i could think for for anhur is he is pretty OP because he could counter most gods. Most ADC will lose to him because of the debuff. Meanwhile, any assassin also lose to him with that passive and also impale will make them pretty far from him. Mage also will lose to him because they mostly can't fight his ulti and can't cc him. Tank will also lose if you build him any penetration. Decreasing one of these advantage should make him normal (passive AD debuff OR shifting sand buff, knockback from impale, or cc immunity from ulti)

Anyway, Bakasura don't need CC immunity since it already have slow and it is only an addition

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » July 24, 2013 7:47pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Anyway, Bakasura don't need CC immunity since it already have slow and it is only an addition

And Anhur has a stun? Bakasura can be focused down in teamfights during his ult by damage alone. CC'ing him is just overkill.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shail50 » July 25, 2013 6:53am | Report
I also think Bakasura's final should have CC inmunity. The times i played against him, he always end up stuned and die pretty fast. The only way to use it safely is against a god with no stuns/CC.

Shail50

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 25, 2013 11:04am | Report

I just gave Bakasura as an example, and Bakasura needs the CC immunity on his ultimate far more than Anhur does.

Honestly, Anhur needs it more, not much more. It more, because say Anhur gets stunned, it cancels. Say he gets silenced, it cancels. Say he gets knocked up, it cancels. His is a quick burst. While bakasura's is a buff over 8 seconds I think. Now I'm not saying Baka doesnt need CC immunity, because he does. But Anhur needs it more because otherwise his ult is easily canceled.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }