Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nerf Anhur Ideas Legit ones

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Nerf Anhur Ideas Legit ones 55 posts - page 5 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » July 26, 2013 9:59am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Anyway, with my high Pings, i only able to land around 3 spears from anhur's ult. But all in all, Bakasura's ult is actually very weak to start. Without his 3 it will be nothing. But Anhur needs it more because it is a SKILL while bakasura's is a BUFF and SLOW

Bakasura has absolutely nothing to combo it with, and he has to be in much closer range. The fact that it wouldn't technically be canceled upon CC is moot because by the time he'd catch back up to anyone, the buff will have ended.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 26, 2013 10:42am | Report
Note I do not play bakasura much so don't take my word for anything said.

But

There was about a month or two ago when I was playing bakasura all day one day.

For me anyways I don't recall anyone stopping my ult when I used it? Can they stop his ult?
If so maybe I am lucky and never had it happen because for some reason I never recall anyone ever stopping my baka ult, actually they all just run from his ult, after all why woudl you want to fight him while hes chewing on your neck?

His ult is good if you have 6 stacks on his ult and use his true damage skill along with it.
Again I don't really know if there is a problem with his ult because I don't play him I'm just saying that when I was playing with him I never had or seen a problem with his ult.

To me I only remember two problems. The first problem is getting your stacks up to 6 before using your ult but thats not really a problem. The real problem was when people like neith back flip out of your ult.

But other than that I killed alot of people with his ult when it was on full stacks so I never had much of a problem to begin with so I don't really know what the problem is because I never had one?

Again I don't play him much so I might not have seen the real problems with him if there was any. I'm talking about his ult not his whole kit.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » July 26, 2013 10:52am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Note I do not play bakasura much so don't take my word for anything said.

But

There was about a month or two ago when I was playing bakasura all day one day.

For me anyways I don't recall anyone stopping my ult when I used it? Can they stop his ult?
If so maybe I am lucky and never had it happen because for some reason I never recall anyone ever stopping my baka ult, actually they all just run from his ult, after all why woudl you want to fight him while hes chewing on your neck?

His ult is good if you have 6 stacks on his ult and use his true damage skill along with it.
Again I don't really know if there is a problem with his ult because I don't play him I'm just saying that when I was playing with him I never had or seen a problem with his ult.

To me I only remember two problems. The first problem is getting your stacks up to 6 before using your ult but thats not really a problem. The real problem was when people like neith back flip out of your ult.

But other than that I killed alot of people with his ult when it was on full stacks so I never had much of a problem to begin with so I don't really know what the problem is because I never had one?

Again I don't play him much so I might not have seen the real problems with him if there was any. I'm talking about his ult not his whole kit.
His ultimate has two major problems and one minor problem. The major problems are that he is not immune to CC and that he has to be in close range. The minor problem is that it takes a while to build up 6 stacks of minions, however their best purpose is blocking off escape routes- the damage they do is a small portion of how much his conics attacks will do.

You statement about them all fleeing from his ultimate is exactly why he needs CC immunity on it; there are so many methods to CC him the instant he pops it because he has to be in melee range, and by the time he has control again, no enemies will be anywhere near him, effectively canceling his ultimate.

On the plus side, it does an extremely high amount of damage, especially when he manages to get the whole team with it and has Golden Bow completed.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 26, 2013 11:01am | Report
But does the CC stop his ult or no?

Oh I don't care about the 6 stacks doing damage, I just like the 6 stacks because combined with the slow the 6 minions will block them from running while I chew on their face.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » July 26, 2013 11:22am | Report
ICEN wrote:

But does the CC stop his ult or no?

Oh I don't care about the 6 stacks doing damage, I just like the 6 stacks because combined with the slow the 6 minions will block them from running while I chew on their face.

It doesn't literally stop his ultimate, but it effectively stops his ultimate. Like I said, nobody is going to be around Bakasura when the CC ends, so even though he technically still has the buff, it's essentially the same thing as canceling the effect.

Yeah, having 6 big guys can end up blocking off a route better than a Ymir wall, so it can be pretty effective when fully prepped.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 26, 2013 7:41pm | Report
In my opinion, Anhur is the most aggressive of the carries. Apollo is more of an assassin than anything, Neith is a utility adc, Xbalanque is like a caster/pushing adc. Artemis feels like a true adc.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 26, 2013 8:16pm | Report
How about cupid?

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 26, 2013 9:39pm | Report
I seen a baby cupid go like 23-4 I was scared of him I'm not gonna lie

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » July 26, 2013 9:59pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

In my opinion, Anhur is the most aggressive of the carries. Apollo is more of an assassin than anything, Neith is a utility adc, Xbalanque is like a caster/pushing adc. Artemis feels like a true adc.

Apollo is also an agressive carry.
Step 1 pick Apollo and go mid
Step 2 get to level 2 with your passive stacked
Step 3 jump on the enemy and kill him

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 26, 2013 11:02pm | Report
The most annoying thing is having a damn apollo flying over head when your running from a team fight on low hp.

**** really annoys me when I see him hop in his waggon after me! I know what your up to you dirty sob!!! Hes comin for that kill steal!

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }