Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nerf Anhur Ideas Legit ones

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Nerf Anhur Ideas Legit ones 55 posts - page 6 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zerosaviour » July 27, 2013 10:00pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

In my opinion, Anhur is the most aggressive of the carries. Apollo is more of an assassin than anything, Neith is a utility adc, Xbalanque is like a caster/pushing adc. Artemis feels like a true adc.

The only problem with Art and Neith is that they fall hard late game. Also Neiths utility also falls off hard late game.

Anhur is probably the most level when it comes to increase in his levels. Many of his abilities are quite annoying but once you get used to them, he becomes less of a pain to fight. As long as you have an escape for when Anhur does his Ult, then you should never die from it.

Apollo is indeed the best range sin/tower destroyer in the game. In one of my games I soloed four towers and two phoenix with Apollo. (Basically the left and right lanes) I helped middle early on push his enemy back to his tower and a few times made him return to base to heal. Apollo is by far the most mobile carry in the game.

Xbalanque is probably the best harasser in the game. He is also probably the best ganker in the game due to his 2-3 combo.

Zerosaviour

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 27, 2013 10:03pm | Report
I actually feel Neith still pretty good late game

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 28, 2013 12:28am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

I actually feel Neith still pretty good late game

But you'd rather have damage.

Also, Cupid is a really odd carry. I'd classify him more of a support to be honest.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » August 8, 2013 1:04am | Report
Ok, why all the cupid hate? He is a super strong carry, and imo is better early and lategame than anhur. He falls off a bit in the mid, but his lategame ability to stun easily and just wreck them with his basics is unmatched. Also, his ulti contributes lots to a teamfight. IMO, fed cupid is one of if not THE strongest carry in the game.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 8, 2013 9:47am | Report
Ahnur is a single target attacker

Xbalanque can literally deal damage to an entire team in a team fight

Cupid is kind of the same as anhur but with support and his ult can take out an entire team

artemis is artemis

apollo seems more of a single target god

neith blah blah

My point of this was to say that anhur can only do damage to a single target where as xblanque can just attack your entire team.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }