Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Meditation FTW

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Meditation FTW 40 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 30, 2014 1:09pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

YOUR life. What about others' lives? Although I have to agree that Salvation is a niche active.

Fine, your opinion :3

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 30, 2014 1:17pm | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Fine, your opinion :3

what you could also do
is get beads
AND
salvation.

I'm saying it's good on tanks. Not everyone, lol. Too many people listen to what they hear and get an unchanging mindset. Keep your mind open to change :)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » April 30, 2014 5:58pm | Report
Honestly. Considering the new "surrender at 10 if you aren't ahead in gold and kills at this point" meta. Meditation is prolly the best. Helps you out sustain and win in the meta.

Oh wait, that's not the meta? That's just the tryhards? Sorry, nevermind. If by chance you ever play a good player who doesn't give up. Which most likely won't ever happen. Then don't buy meditation. In every other case. Yolo.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » April 30, 2014 6:47pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I'm saying it's good on tanks. Not everyone, lol. Too many people listen to what they hear and get an unchanging mindset. Keep your mind open to change :)

I can see it be useful on a support, but how much is the heal really?
15% of the owners health (lets say 4000 to to be generouse) that would give you a heal for 600 health.
And this is with a late late game build for a support at lvl 20 and when the support is lvl 20 and has a build giving him 4k health (most likely not going to happen unless you focus on health, which is kind of bad with Qin's Sais being so popular). 600 health will be gone in like a second :P

So IMO it is better with a Heavenly or Curse if you want to save your teammates, the CD is shorter as well :)

But I can see it being ****ing annoying to deal with though, especially early game :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 1, 2014 12:07am | Report
When I was had just I bought meditation but now I don't, it just takes up an active slot in late game, and I think in late game, even as a tank, salvation heals less than the amount of damage that a could be avoided if you bought any aegis.

Someone mentioned Ao Kuang mid buying meditation, thats just silly, if he was having mana problems, he should go for book of thoth first Item.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 1, 2014 12:08am | Report
Chiulin wrote:

Honestly. Considering the new "surrender at 10 if you aren't ahead in gold and kills at this point" meta. Meditation is prolly the best. Helps you out sustain and win in the meta.

Oh wait, that's not the meta? That's just the tryhards? Sorry, nevermind.

I love those people, you get masteries so fast if your good. :)

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » May 1, 2014 12:15am | Report
What people seem to be forgetting about Salvation, is it's not just healing you. It's healing your team. You say 600, but that's actually 3,000.

That's a lot. Aegis doesn't prevent team damage. But Salvation can heal it.

I'm not saying it's a godsend active or that it's always useful, but I'm saying calling people bad or trash based on literally a sole active is ridiculous and close-minded when it CAN be used appropriately.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 1, 2014 12:47am | Report
I'm not saying meditation is horrible, and I know that it heals more than 600, but I still think that there are a lot better actives. And I don't call people bad (if you are referring to me) I just think it can be a silly active, and a better active could be bought.

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » May 1, 2014 1:03am | Report
Not you, you are reasonable in your approach. Just some people in the thread (and elsewhere, I'm surprised they haven't showed up) are rather rude about people who buy it, to the point where they basically degrade and make fun of those who purchase it. I think it's toxic. I haven't seen such a negative attitude towards anything in the game, save meditation, and I would rather it stop.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 1, 2014 4:49am | Report
Nah, meditaton is bad, all da peeps who use it sux and dey all stupid. im MLGpro so i dont need it.

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }