Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Meditation FTW

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Meditation FTW 40 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » April 30, 2014 5:48am | Report
I agree with RT on that one: A tank stacking pure health can be a very effective emergency healer with Salvation. 3500 health (average) ends up granting a free 525 health to anyone in the radius, which can rival one of Hel's Inspires, but has much greater range and comes with the bonus of mana gain. If they made Salvation remove healing debuffs, I can easily see Salvation becoming a core item for spam-healers and Hercules.

Ironically, it can also be of use to bad teams, as it could save the life of another player who doesn't know how to conserve his mana.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » April 30, 2014 7:29am | Report
Yup. Meditation is needed as long as there is a lower level of players. I allows them to still be useful when they need to without needing to worry on mana problems, letting them focus on other mechanics. Then they either start learning to conserve their mana, or realize that mana isn't a problem late-game, or get hit by peer pressure, and drop meditation. That's why Med is still in the game, and not removed a long time ago.

If you could sell actives, though, it would be great - it's definitely more gold-efficient then getting constant mana pots.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 30, 2014 8:44am | Report
I am losing faith in good players.....

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 30, 2014 9:18am | Report
I think just a little bit of buff in meditation will make it to become the new heal of LoL

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » April 30, 2014 9:31am | Report
just give it the CDR from beads and have beads just do CC immunity and suddenly Med is OP :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 30, 2014 10:22am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

I am losing faith in good players.....

whatcha mean?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 30, 2014 11:35am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

whatcha mean?

More people arebuying med.... I hope people eventually willunderstand med sucks ***

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 30, 2014 11:55am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

More people arebuying med.... I hope people eventually willunderstand med sucks ***

Gonna have to disagree with you there, although *meditation* sucks, *salvation* does not. Too many people listen to what others say and figure it's horrible without actually theorycrafting themselves.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 30, 2014 12:50pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Gonna have to disagree with you there, although *meditation* sucks, *salvation* does not. Too many people listen to what others say and figure it's horrible without actually theorycrafting themselves.

There are just much better actives.... Imo salvation is only good in assault, just like med. Beads Will save your life more times than med

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » April 30, 2014 1:03pm | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

There are just much better actives.... Imo salvation is only good in assault, just like med. Beads Will save your life more times than med

YOUR life. What about others' lives? Although I have to agree that Salvation is a niche active.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }