Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LMPN: Items - Final Vote

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » LMPN: Items - Final Vote 33 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 14, 2014 6:19am | Report
Uh, what are you doing? We haven't finished this yet, its too early to summarize like that.

You can't just take an idea that I tossed out and pretend it's good. There's a process to these things.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 14, 2014 7:01am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Uh, what are you doing? We haven't finished this yet, its too early to summarize like that.

You can't just take an idea that I tossed out and pretend it's good. There's a process to these things.

Did nothing just collected things at 1 place for reference.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 18, 2014 1:43pm | Report
Does Qin's Sais need a change, or is it balanced?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 18, 2014 1:45pm | Report
I think Sais is fine, tbh. When they removed lifesteal they made it absolutely fine. I'd have actually made it have less OTHER stats to keep the lifesteal, but it's viable, not overpowered, right now. They make themselves VERY squishy and sustain-lacking early game for damage, which I think is fine.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 18, 2014 1:48pm | Report
Ironically, it's become more of a bruiser item, since it doesn't work well with lifesteal and crit chance. The irony.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 18, 2014 1:48pm | Report
I added Golden Bow. Also, does anyone have any more ideas of magical protection items/crit items?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 18, 2014 2:04pm | Report
I definitely agree that Golden Bow needs some love. I'd say Soul Eater needs some too, and *maybe* stone of gaia.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 18, 2014 2:10pm | Report
Since Asi outclasses every item for raw lifesteal for Hunters, and Soul Eater's main point was its heaping amount of lifesteal, why not make it more of a support item? For gods like Guan Yu or Sun Wukong or Chaac.

Maybe keep the lifesteal, the aura, and the health, but remove the attack speed and add physical or universal protections, or even CC reduction. Maybe bump it's price up a bit. Sound good?

As for Stone of Gaia, eh, it does its job of making your laning phase really good. Maybe just buff it outright, maybe 3-4% of your max health over 5 seconds?

Edit: There are two paths for GB. Make it like Ravenous Hydra, or...actually, there hasn't been much. Any suggestions?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 18, 2014 2:29pm | Report
(I do think Bloodforge contends with Asi in some regards, as do devourer's gloves)

But yes, I do like that idea for Soul Eater. It's THEE bruiser item at that point, because they have 0 solid items for lifesteal atm.

As for Golden Bow, I really want that ravenous hydra idea, but HiRez has never put in active items, just actual actives =/ I just don't see it viable otherwise.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 18, 2014 2:49pm | Report
Well, instead of a 100% AD burst effect, why don't we brainstorm something else? It doesn't necessarily have to be an "active" timed effect, like Soul Reaver.

Maybe like Focus from Ashe in League? Make it a psuedo-crit item by making it apply 100% AD to your next basic (not actually a crit, mind you.).

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }