Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

lane combos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » lane combos 27 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » September 9, 2013 11:38am | Report
Haha yeah i was just trying to see where he was coming from. Playing devils advocate
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bronysios » September 9, 2013 11:47am | Report
my personal favorites as playing with xbal is him with aphrodite neith and fenrir

Bronysios

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » September 9, 2013 1:55pm | Report
i uses to love xbal til they nerfed him into oblivion
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by leperkhaun » September 9, 2013 9:12pm | Report
im very very new to this game so i play low level casual games. as a result i have no idea if the combos that worked for me are any good against better players. So take this with a grain of salt. I normally play support or tank.

Aphro supporting cupid
Athena supporting freya

leperkhaun

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 9, 2013 9:20pm | Report
They both work. While cupid is the 5th out of 6th adc, you've created a sustain comp. Rush a Soul Eater on Cupid, and a Chronos' Pendant on Aphrodite. Cupid's hearts gives him/aphro health, and him mana. Aphro heals both, and gives Cupid her mana gains. They aren't 'good', but you can't poke them out of lane.

Athena with freya is basically, wait for athena to taunt, and pump 3-4 auto attacks into them before they run away.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » September 10, 2013 3:01am | Report
Cupid and Ymir, nuff said

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » September 10, 2013 1:55pm | Report
There is sooo many ******ed lanecomps in casual queue, it just makes me sad some times..

Please just go support and adc!

Sobek/Athena/Ymir with Cupid (for easy Heartbomb), Anhur (for easy Impales), Neith (for killer roots) etc.

Going stuff like Neith Zeus lanes or WE is just so dumb!

Ofc there is uncommon comps that will work some times but for the love of god please think about it before you go some stupid *** lane comp like Neith/Apollo, Thor/Guan Yu or WE..

But casual is causal, so what does it matter. :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » September 10, 2013 2:00pm | Report
I saw a Fenrir/Loki lane on my team once. Of course I expected them to feed hard but instead they tore through the entire enemy team. They hardly needed the rest of us. Made me feel a little inferior tbh.

Kripox

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » September 10, 2013 2:06pm | Report
Kripox wrote:

I saw a Fenrir/Loki lane on my team once. Of course I expected them to feed hard but instead they tore through the entire enemy team. They hardly needed the rest of us. Made me feel a little inferior tbh.

A good example of a comp that can work if your up against ppl who just don't have the same skill as you. They didn't win because it was a good comp, but because they where better than the enemies the faced :P

I've seen Sobek/Anhur lane getting destroyed by troll comps like Arachne/Thor lane. But it still doesn't make Arachne/Thor a good lane comp.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » September 10, 2013 2:25pm | Report
Of course it doesn't mean the comp is good, but this one was special. They won their lane so quickly they started roaming at lvl 3. They ended up accounting for all our kills save one or two. It was nuts.

Kripox

Memorable (10)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }