Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

lane combos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » lane combos 27 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheLazyRaven » September 8, 2013 4:09pm | Report
I wanna here about some dominant lane combos.

For instance:

odin/zeus
hades/xblanque
arachne/vulcan

Keep them coming!
Rep+ because you love me :D

Also, check out my Chang'e guide here:

http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/change-cant-touch-this-2966

TheLazyRaven

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » September 8, 2013 4:19pm | Report
Hades/Xba and Arachne/Vulcan? Since when were these considered top combos?

As for standard combos, pick Athena, Bacchus or Sobek and pair your choice with Anhur, Apollo or Neith. Pretty much made a top combo right there.

Kripox

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » September 8, 2013 4:45pm | Report
Sobek and Anhur is my personal favorite. But you can swap Anhur for Neith or Anubis.

I also like Ares + Anubis. I know, beads shut that combo down easily, but what if people don't buy it? Then it's carnage.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 8, 2013 6:25pm | Report
Kripox wrote:

Hades/Xba and Arachne/Vulcan? Since when were these considered top combos?

since never.
Since he is saying lane combo I'm assuming only the duo carrysupport lane.
Anhur/Sobek
Athena/Loki
Apollo/Ymir or Athena (needs a CC that isn't too mobile so he can lane AA's)
Neith/Ymir
Xbal/Aphro (needs the sustain)
Xbal/Vamana (kill lane)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 8, 2013 7:29pm | Report
Apolo/Thor. Both have stuns, Thor can lead the charge first with a stun and Apolo doing more damage and if possible another stun. And with their Ulti anyone of them can easily chase a weakened enemy. So running away from them is not even an option. Your better of just standing there once your crippled lol.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 8, 2013 8:05pm | Report
Apollo's isn't a stun. It's a mesmerize. It breaks on damage, meaning it's useless to try to kill someone, especially if two people are wailing on them - it'll instantly break. Also, using their ult for a kill is very...iffy. It's such a small lane, that they'll probably get back to tower before you get up in the air and land. It takes a solid 5ish seconds, if you're QUICK with the ults.

Not saying it can't be done, but it's iffy. Especially if the support on their team is a tank, like Ymir or Athena. Stack physical defense GG. Stops thor's spin instantly with a CC, and bodyblock apollo's shots.

still viable if you can excute it, but definitely isn't overpowered. Thor is meant to all in. Apollo has sustained damage.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 8, 2013 10:42pm | Report
Hercules/Odin - This combo is really good especially if you trapped alot of gods in with you. Hercules boulder does extra damage when it bounces of walls.

Anubis/Ymir - You will be dead soon, any time you have double stuns its not a good thing.

Hun Batz/Loki - I played a match a day ago where I was Hun Batz, I used my ult and my loki lane partner would kill of one of the ulted gods.

My Favorite Ult Combo = Ymir/Ne Zha = Ne Zha uses his ult and while Ne Zha takes the enemy god into the air Ymir uses his ult, when you land on the ground Ymir's ult goes of and obliterates the enemy god.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » September 9, 2013 11:11am | Report
Hades and xbal have great poke. when used together it is kinda devastating. As far as arachne and vulcan, imagin e arachne eggs and solo with both vulcan turrets. If you get caught in that area you are done lol
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » September 9, 2013 11:12am | Report
*replace solo with slow.
i meant her web
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » September 9, 2013 11:26am | Report
Sorry, but no. I can see some merit with Xba and Hades, but a sub-par carry with a sub-par tank/decent magical "bruiser" isn't a top combo even if it isn't a bad one.

As for Arachne and Vulcan, it makes no sense. Arachne is bad at laning and Vulcan prefers a solo lane. By putting them together you now have a lane where both members will get less gold and xp than they'd like while letting the enemy carry get nice and fed with near zero chance of getting killed as long as his tank is on the ball and peels well. I can't see how that combo has any merit when used by a pair of good players against another pair of good players.

Kripox

Memorable (10)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }