Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Arena Tier List, beeyatches

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Arena Tier List, beeyatches 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » June 28, 2015 10:09am | Report
Being a mostly Arena-playing player (like, 97% of my games are Arena), I thought I'd make an Arena tier list. Thiughts and feedback, anyone?

The New-Fangled, Whatever The Hell You Feel Like Calling It Tier List As I Was Too Lazy To Give It A Cooler Name Than This One Tier List

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 28, 2015 9:57pm | Report
Hou Yi > Ares ? I think that's the biggest mistake in the tier list.

Underrating Zeus is a terrible mistake.

Overrating Ah Puch is also a bad mistake.

Other then that, pretty "solid"
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 28, 2015 11:50pm | Report
What he said. Also, Ares is the best guardian in Arena, while Athena's global ult is not as useful. Sure, Confound is still awesome, but so is Shackles and No Escape!. Fenrir is really good due to his high early game snowball, and Odin's cage is awesome. Basically, anyone with a big AOE ult should be higher. Ah Puch is good, but not like Bellona.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 29, 2015 2:57am | Report
You also need to fix it as the new god may never be taken into a tier. (there is a reason why the new gods and heroes (don't know about the champions) are not playable in ranked straight away)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » June 29, 2015 3:13am | Report
I will move Ares up, but I feel like he doesn't do that well. No Escape is easily counterable by Purification Beads or Aegis Amulet, and other than his ult, his only other real benefit is his damage (and even that isn't very high if you build him tanky). I may have overrated Hou Yi a bit, but his boxing power is incredible, and his Sunbreaker is good for zoning and teamfights. As for Zeus, I put him in B because he is so easily beaten. I have played with very few Zeuses who were good. I may move him up a little, but A- at best. As for Odin, his ult is really all he contributes. His Gungnir's Might is essentially useless, and his Raven Shout and Lunge combo takes away his shield and escape. Like with Zeus, maybe I'll move him up a little, but otherwise, I feel like he should stay where he is. You're right, Fem, Ah Puch is not as good as Bellona, but he still belongs in the same range as her, with his broken damage and sustain. Maybe I'll move him down to S, but I doubt it. Fenrir's early snowball is definitely good, but once you hit like, level 8, you can take him, as most Fenrirs have not started building tanky yet. As for the whole, Ratatoskr is new and so is Nox, the Ravana patch comes out tomorrow (I think), so I figured there was no point in putting them into the "New" tier because I'd have to change that too.

P.S: Ravana's damage is quite low, so on my tier list, he'll end up in like, B+ or something like that.

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DeathclawDisco » March 24, 2017 5:45am | Report
Hi. Now I know some gods have to be at the bottom of the list but Ah Muzen Cab? He's lethal in the right hands. Build him for attack speed and crits and he's a nightmare. As long as his Hives stay up he can destroy so much.
He should be way above so many of the gods you have higher up.
IMO of course. Otherwise, I'm pretty much agreeing with you :-)
Nice work
http://smite.guru/profile/xb/UNST0PABLEM0R0N/gods

DeathclawDisco

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CirclesAreRound » March 24, 2017 5:59am | Report
I don't think it's being updated anymore.
KAWWWWWWW!!! BIRD GANG!

CirclesAreRound

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Papa Murmz » March 24, 2017 6:27am | Report

Hi. Now I know some gods have to be at the bottom of the list but Ah Muzen Cab? He's lethal in the right hands. Build him for attack speed and crits and he's a nightmare. As long as his Hives stay up he can destroy so much.
He should be way above so many of the gods you have higher up.
IMO of course. Otherwise, I'm pretty much agreeing with you :-)
Nice work

Key phrase here..."in the right hands"...
THORNS ALWAYS WINS

Papa Murmz

Established (16)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 24, 2017 8:11am | Report
Fyi I also have a personal tier list in my arena guide... If you want to provide feedback or tell me how stupid I am =P
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » March 24, 2017 8:16am | Report
This thread was made in 2015, don't think there's much point discussing the provided tier list anymore. If you want to have a discussion about other arena tier lists, feel free to create a new thread.

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }