Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

8999 hours for a foul mouth?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 8999 hours for a foul mouth? 59 posts - page 6 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 6, 2013 6:33am | Report
Altho I'm sure both of you like an audience, from here and onwards I'd suggest taking it to PM? Considering this is now more a personal feud then it is about the topic titled.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mailly92 » December 6, 2013 8:24am | Report
I agree with Thiel.

I know, that I'll probably getting smacked in the face for this, but "keeping the wheels going" (Icen and Topic-Starter) just makes both of you look childish, AND it's becoming personal.
I could get into some fancy psychological phrases and go all Dr.Phil on both of you, but I'd rather not.

Have a good weekend.

Mailly92

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dlakavakurcina » December 6, 2013 8:42am | Report
go on mailly92, i would love to hear an actual opinion on this... cause apart from icens hate posts, all i got was "omg he used the n word! thats the forbidden word omg!"
the lot kind of reminded me of villagers in this amazing monty python scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

dlakavakurcina

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » December 6, 2013 8:49am | Report
i tought you couldnt embarrass yourself any harder but i guess i was wrong.

It's kind of funny because I keep thinking the same thing of you.

So a way to remedy that is to take the advice of those before me. Take it to PM or drop it because neither are you are really contributing anything useful to anything, except you by showing the reason why you've been banned as many times as you've stated and showing your lack of being able to post a mediocre response without some kind of misguided anti-American comment, let alone an intelligent response regardless.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dlakavakurcina » December 6, 2013 9:21am | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

It's kind of funny because I keep thinking the same thing of you.

So a way to remedy that is to take the advice of those before me. Take it to PM or drop it because neither are you are really contributing anything useful to anything, except you by showing the reason why you've been banned as many times as you've stated and showing your lack of being able to post a mediocre response without some kind of misguided anti-American comment, let alone an intelligent response regardless.

we celebrate the 11th september every year here in serbia :)

dlakavakurcina

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mailly92 » December 6, 2013 9:22am | Report

go on mailly92, i would love to hear an actual opinion on this... cause apart from icens hate posts, all i got was "omg he used the n word! thats the forbidden word omg!"
the lot kind of reminded me of villagers in this amazing monty python scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

I was hencing to that.. bringing up the same thing, as if it haven't been said before :-)

Mailly92

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » December 6, 2013 9:57am | Report
LOL we should actually have an entire 24 hours ignoring what ICEN says and call it ignoring ICEN day.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » December 6, 2013 1:22pm | Report

we celebrate the 11th september every year here in serbia :)

Sounds like fun, but as this response really has nothing to do with anything, it still confirms what I said.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 6, 2013 5:07pm | Report

@icen
i dont see how exactly i begged for unban. you might want to read the first post again.. and its very childish of you to be so happy about someones misfortune... and yet you claim not to be hateful, just look at the things you write! it's more then obvious that youre trying harder and harder with every post to annoy me, very pathetic indeed.

aaaand about the gun laws of serbia (whatever that has to do with anything(?) - firepower is not illegal here you bafoon! its just regulated like in any other civilized (or as in this case semi-civilized) society. regulation = you have to make a few appointments with a federal shrink before geting a firepower liscence and thats all. and i'm not implying that these kind of regulations like ones present in serbia or france stop mass shootings or crime from happening, but in a society like america where 2/3 people own firearms (i might be wrong, i dont know exact statistic) it's a lot harder to find the one responsible for a mass shooting/robbery/other violent crime since theres an ocean of potential suspects. i really dont understand why americans like this icen guy are so proud of the fact that any fool can just barge into a firearm shop and get what they want even after so many massacres of innocents by crazy people throughout the last few decades. and still theres people like this idiot going all "i <3 2nd amendment, i got smith and wesson and im so tough hurr durr"
#1 you asked to get unbanned because you were "making up" excuses of why you needed to be unbanned

But ICEN clearly made you go insane and show the real reason you got banned so now you can no longer use any excuse like "I have no clue why I got banned!" "I got banned for no reason!"

Yes you surely got banned 3-4 times for no reason at all... even though you clearly stated you call everyone N's in the game and you even said you must have called me a N before.... even though I never met you in a match.

So if you think you called me the N word before that just shows how much you actually use the word in game, SO YES I AM HAPPY YOU GOT BANNED, I'll say it again I AM HAPPY YOU GOT BANNED because you deserved it and nobody will no longer have to hear you call the the N word for 4 hours strait all because you went 0-100.

Since when is it bad to be happy when someone who violates laws/rules goes to jail or gets banned??? You reason for getting banned is worst then other bans because you clearly keep getting banned for a reason. So yes, when a rapist goes to jail I AM HAPPY, when someone like you gets banned for the 4th time because they didn't learn their lesson I AM HAPPY "is there a problem with that?"

And as far as the guns LOL! I'll on say two things about that if you want to talk about guns PM me because you said the typical "I believe the news" statements.
#1 I don't know why they would call it firepower? when its suppose to be FIREARM
and
#2 Nobody in America can just walk into a gun store and buy a gun, I love uneducated people who think anyone can get a gun in America, no the reason so many people have guns is because they get them from the street not in a gun shop. Everyone has to be ran through a NICS FBI check thats all I will say about that, it has denied more than 700,000 people from getting firearms so obviously not anyone can get a gun can they?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics

You can either read that or PM me for any further topic about guns

So to get back on the thread.
Yes I am happy of your punishment and I have the right to be happy about your punishment because you deserved it from your 1st,2nd,3rd and now 4th ban.

Hey just remember one thing, while you are on this thread talking I will be playing smite so talk it up talk it up !

For the first time in forum history I literally am not coming back to this thread because you are not worthy my time at all, you showed why you got banned nuff said.

If you have something to say just refer back to your 3-4 bans and your racial post/american post... I don't have a problem with it but I am happy you got banned because of it.

PEACE MY BOY HAVE FUN NOT PLAYING SMITE WHILE THE REST OF US ENJOY IT

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }