Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

8999 hours for a foul mouth?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 8999 hours for a foul mouth? 59 posts - page 2 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 5, 2013 5:36am | Report
dany it wasnt really nice of me. i dont care at the moment and what i said is true.

you do if you chose to go in on his post get a very long argument.

actually it was neither mean nor nice of me to write it now i reread it.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 5, 2013 5:39am | Report
All4Games wrote:

dany it wasnt really nice of me. i dont care at the moment and what i said is true.

you do if you chose to go in on his post get a very long argument.

actually it was neither mean nor nice of me to write it now i reread it.

Maybe re-read Danny's post also. He was reffering to ICEN' post, not yours. ;-)
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 5, 2013 5:39am | Report
Well you didn't point it out like how ICEN did it. So it was ok. Not a single hate in that post
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 5, 2013 5:41am | Report
ooops... sorry.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dlakavakurcina » December 5, 2013 6:24am | Report
what the... i cant believe what im reading... what the hell did i do to piss off this random guy into making a that big post O_o
i see that i met this person before, and he probably got insulted by me using the word ******... well you see friend, im from serbia, i use the word ****** cause i love how it instantly pisses off stupid americans. i have never seen black man in my life, there's 0% of black population in serbia and it would be silly for me to be a racist (however there are nazi idiots in my country). the "no hate" part made the whole thing very ironic btw...
@All4games thanks for the instructions mate, sorry for posting in the wrong section by the way, but i didnt know other way to deal with it. i hope ill get admins response soon
@ICEN as for you good sir, i dont know what being evil ***** to random people on online gaming means for you, i hope you get the sand out of your vagina in near future. i guess you got mad cause you were jelly of my skills :D

dlakavakurcina

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » December 5, 2013 6:29am | Report
That's ICEN for you (I think I'm getting used to him)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 5, 2013 6:32am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

That's ICEN for you (I think I'm getting used to him)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of you. (most of the time)

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dlakavakurcina » December 5, 2013 6:48am | Report
All4Games wrote:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of you. (most of the time)

Thats ICEN for me ? What is ICEN for me? and why is he ahead of me? because he called me a dumbass for not knowing how forums work and where to post what? is he trying to be forum police?
i am begining to have strong feeling that you two are americans.... i dont like americans :/

dlakavakurcina

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 5, 2013 6:48am | Report

what the... i cant believe what im reading... what the hell did i do to piss off this random guy into making a that big post O_o
i see that i met this person before, and he probably got insulted by me using the word ******... well you see friend, im from serbia, i use the word ****** cause i love how it instantly pisses off stupid americans. i have never seen black man in my life, there's 0% of black population in serbia and it would be silly for me to be a racist (however there are nazi idiots in my country). the "no hate" part made the whole thing very ironic btw...
@All4games thanks for the instructions mate, sorry for posting in the wrong section by the way, but i didnt know other way to deal with it. i hope ill get admins response soon
@ICEN as for you good sir, i dont know what being evil ***** to random people on online gaming means for you, i hope you get the sand out of your vagina in near future. i guess you got mad cause you were jelly of my skills :D

-

Thats ICEN for me ? What is ICEN for me? and why is he ahead of me? because he called me a dumbass for not knowing how forums work and where to post what? is he trying to be forum police?
i am begining to have strong feeling that you two are americans.... i dont like americans :/

Thanks for making it blatantly obvious as to why you got banned, you have a short fuse and pretty quickly take the hard approach.
Also, racist or not, saying ****** ain't fine. Ever.

As for ICEN's post. That's just how he is. And it's everything personal. Doesn't mean you should take it personally though, there's no point. Also, ICEN is more like the forum's drunky, not so much the forum police.

Wrong section or not - there are no Smite admins on this forum, so posting it here won't do you any good. Send a ticket to Hi-rez support to get help from an employee. (If that's what you meant I retract my response).
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » December 5, 2013 7:01am | Report
Btw I'm Asian

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }