Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

8999 hours for a foul mouth?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 8999 hours for a foul mouth? 59 posts - page 5 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 6, 2013 5:30am | Report
All4Games wrote:

2 getting locked into a very long discusion in which both of you will give good and bad pionts.

Called it.

Im tempted to go into that political discusion but im not gonna do it. Here is why.

This is a social forum about a video game. If there is any place i don't want political stuff it would be here.

All i will say is that every person, companie has there own beliefs, rather you agree with them or not they are entitled to them. If a company makes a game they will hold there own standerds in that game and uses them as fundamental parts of their rules.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 6, 2013 5:41am | Report
This is getting ridiculous. :/

Someone lock this thread maybe?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 6, 2013 5:44am | Report

after the story about hanging out with ******s and being in street projects, i tought you couldnt embarrass yourself any harder but i guess i was wrong. you sound to me like a typical american teenager. it was a cool story tho, pls tell it again. but this time with more cocaine and ak 47s and drive by shootings and shiet.

however @ all you peole speaking how its justice to forbid someone access to the game for a whole year because he used racial slur - you guys are just crazy! forbiding him communication however would be somewhat acceptable(many online games use this method to punish flamers or spamers). but even that would be unjust, considering that there is very very easy&quick way to permanently stop this player from contating you in ANY WAY. baning people should be for those who ruin the fun for others without them being able to deal with it. such as hacking, intentional feeding, leaving the game before end or just standing around in base till the end for protest. these behaviors by all means deserve to result in losing access to the game for some time, or if repeated - permanently. in my opinion, it makes the rules a little political when they classify cursewords like ******,******, etc. as something more insulting and therefore more punishable then casual gamer rage cursing e.g. insulting someones mother/sister. if someone is ******ed enough to take personal what random internet peole say to them they will get offended by either of those two types. theres no need to label one of them as work of satan and put it in the same punishment bracket with horrible things such as hacking. i guess liberals have influence on every form of enterntainment in america, even gaming
Did you guys read this? All the nerd does is prove my point further of why he got banned lololol Wow you thought you looked like a dumb nerd when ICEN called you a dumbass well now you really do look like one after this lovely post.

Other reasons of why your dumb would be that
- I'm not a teenager I'm an adult
- I don't own a ak47, but I do own a smith and wesson :P
- made yourself look even worst with that post

Most of all I hope you know you are arguing with me son goku, I don't get mad but I'll point how your a ******. If you think I'm making myself look bad I can't especially after what you've been doing in the smite community.

I'm ICEN Hi, I don't get mad.... this is just how I talk normally to dumb people.
Luckily nobody on this forum is currently dumber than you to actually get banned 3-4 times, cry about it, ask to get unbanned, then go right back to showing why you got banned in the first place making yourself look ****ing ******ed for even asking to get unbanned in the first place.

I'm glad your country doesn't let you own guns because you would def not be smart enough to operate one (dat punch ewwww it hurts)

Get at me son after your 8999 hours are up! HE HE HE
Hi-Rez banned you because you were so garbage at smite they had to make sure you never got in a match again.

On a serious note : Great job Hi-Rez for banning this kid, I'm glad nobody will have to hear him in game and I'm glad we don't have to see him feed then complain. Hi-Rez you did good today.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 6, 2013 5:46am | Report
All4Games wrote:

Called it.

Im tempted to go into that political discusion but im not gonna do it. Here is why.

This is a social forum about a video game. If there is any place i don't want political stuff it would be here.

All i will say is that every person, companie has there own beliefs, rather you agree with them or not they are entitled to them. If a company makes a game they will hold there own standerds in that game and uses them as fundamental parts of their rules.

I always find it funny how people start a post saying they don't want to mingle with a discussion for whatever reason, but end their post with something that defnitly reflects their opinion/thoughts on the matter, effectively provocing a discussion anyway.

If you don't want to get get into a discussion about something don't respond to the discussion' contents. ;-)

EDIT: Anyway, I think the goal of the topic has long been achieved, the question has been answered and this'll just end up in another ICEN vs "insert-name-here" discussion which is just a representation of throwing each other's poo at one another.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dlakavakurcina » December 6, 2013 5:47am | Report
why not post it, all4games? its not like you would misuse the forum by making a little political argument, especially if its directly connected to the game and its policies. this is the general discussion section after all, isnt it? i thought it was all about observing the game from different angles, and discussing opinions with people...

dlakavakurcina

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 6, 2013 5:52am | Report
Thiel wrote:

I always find it funny how people start a post saying they don't want to mingle with a discussion for whatever reason, but end their post with something that defnitly reflects their opinion/thoughts on the matter, effectively provocing a discussion anyway.

If you don't want to get get into a discussion about something don't respond to the discussion' contents. ;-)
"oh god here comes the war" Actually I'm joking, I said that because I always laugh when people say that line basically instigating someone to argue :P

Then they act like they hate the argument when in reality they are secretly satisfied eating pop corn with he new movie "clash of the post 3" they are watching

Its okay you are all loved... expect for ban boy who needs 8999 more hours of ban

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 6, 2013 5:55am | Report
Thiel wrote:

EDIT: Anyway, I think the goal of the topic has long been achieved, the question has been answered and this'll just end up in another ICEN vs "insert-name-here" discussion which is just a representation of throwing each other's poo at one another.

Everybody loses in a poop war.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 6, 2013 5:59am | Report
Actually the only thing lost in a poop war is poop

8999 hours left aww poopy

At least ICEN can play smite freely awwwwww all them gods so many to choose from I think I play some Alien Ra yes yes yes smite is so fun fun fun

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 6, 2013 6:04am | Report
Honestly though, your 8999 hours is still better than my permanent ban. And I even had all the event skins since Artemis' convention skin. q ****ing q.

So brighten up my wayward son.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dlakavakurcina » December 6, 2013 6:27am | Report
@icen
i dont see how exactly i begged for unban. you might want to read the first post again.. and its very childish of you to be so happy about someones misfortune... and yet you claim not to be hateful, just look at the things you write! it's more then obvious that youre trying harder and harder with every post to annoy me, very pathetic indeed.

aaaand about the gun laws of serbia (whatever that has to do with anything(?) - firepower is not illegal here you bafoon! its just regulated like in any other civilized (or as in this case semi-civilized) society. regulation = you have to make a few appointments with a federal shrink before geting a firepower liscence and thats all. and i'm not implying that these kind of regulations like ones present in serbia or france stop mass shootings or crime from happening, but in a society like america where 2/3 people own firearms (i might be wrong, i dont know exact statistic) it's a lot harder to find the one responsible for a mass shooting/robbery/other violent crime since theres an ocean of potential suspects. i really dont understand why americans like this icen guy are so proud of the fact that any fool can just barge into a firearm shop and get what they want even after so many massacres of innocents by crazy people throughout the last few decades. and still theres people like this idiot going all "i <3 2nd amendment, i got smith and wesson and im so tough hurr durr"

dlakavakurcina

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }