Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

8999 hours for a foul mouth?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 8999 hours for a foul mouth? 59 posts - page 4 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 5, 2013 3:09pm | Report
Yeay i can not care about icen.

Maybe this will stop me from bashing my skull into my desk at random moments. :p nothing personal icen.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 5, 2013 3:27pm | Report
Who was it that made the guy admit he calls people n word though? Oh thats right ICEN did that and he would never have said that if I never made a post now would he?

I'm da greatest

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mailly92 » December 5, 2013 10:15pm | Report
I think that everyone curses once in a while, when they're having a bad game.
The solution is to just be quiet, and when the game is over.. turn off the pc, go do something 'till you're happy again - turn on the pc and play, get a good game.

To avoid that kind of toxic people in the nearest future, just block them, so they can't whisper you or anything like that. Actually, I think that blocking them, makes the system not making them able to team up with you in any matches?

The only thing I'm afraid of, is getting banned because of feeding - because of those games where they are 3 enemies camping solo lane and killing me - and the team starts to ward the base instead of helping :0)

Mailly92

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 5, 2013 11:46pm | Report
true dat getting banned 3-4 times is DEF cursing once in a while.... yep

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mailly92 » December 6, 2013 12:06am | Report
Don't be like that.

Mailly92

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 6, 2013 12:34am | Report
like what him?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dlakavakurcina » December 6, 2013 4:39am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Who was it that made the guy admit he calls people n word though? Oh thats right ICEN did that and he would never have said that if I never made a post now would he?

I'm da greatest

after the story about hanging out with ******s and being in street projects, i tought you couldnt embarrass yourself any harder but i guess i was wrong. you sound to me like a typical american teenager. it was a cool story tho, pls tell it again. but this time with more cocaine and ak 47s and drive by shootings and shiet.

however @ all you peole speaking how its justice to forbid someone access to the game for a whole year because he used racial slur - you guys are just crazy! forbiding him communication however would be somewhat acceptable(many online games use this method to punish flamers or spamers). but even that would be unjust, considering that there is very very easy&quick way to permanently stop this player from contating you in ANY WAY. baning people should be for those who ruin the fun for others without them being able to deal with it. such as hacking, intentional feeding, leaving the game before end or just standing around in base till the end for protest. these behaviors by all means deserve to result in losing access to the game for some time, or if repeated - permanently. in my opinion, it makes the rules a little political when they classify cursewords like ******,******, etc. as something more insulting and therefore more punishable then casual gamer rage cursing e.g. insulting someones mother/sister. if someone is ******ed enough to take personal what random internet peole say to them they will get offended by either of those two types. theres no need to label one of them as work of satan and put it in the same punishment bracket with horrible things such as hacking. i guess liberals have influence on every form of enterntainment in america, even gaming

dlakavakurcina

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 6, 2013 4:52am | Report

after the story about hanging out with ******s and being in street projects, i tought you couldnt embarrass yourself any harder but i guess i was wrong. you sound to me like a typical american teenager. it was a cool story tho, pls tell it again. but this time with more cocaine and ak 47s and drive by shootings and shiet.

however @ all you peole speaking how its justice to forbid someone access to the game for a whole year because he used racial slur - you guys are just crazy! forbiding him communication however would be somewhat acceptable(many online games use this method to punish flamers or spamers). but even that would be unjust, considering that there is very very easy&quick way to permanently stop this player from contating you in ANY WAY. baning people should be for those who ruin the fun for others without them being able to deal with it. such as hacking, intentional feeding, leaving the game before end or just standing around in base till the end for protest. these behaviors by all means deserve to result in losing access to the game for some time, or if repeated - permanently. in my opinion, it makes the rules a little political when they classify cursewords like ******,******, etc. as something more insulting and therefore more punishable then casual gamer rage cursing e.g. insulting someones mother/sister. if someone is ******ed enough to take personal what random internet peole say to them they will get offended by either of those two types. theres no need to label one of them as work of satan and put it in the same punishment bracket with horrible things such as hacking. i guess liberals have influence on every form of enterntainment in america, even gaming

SMITE is a heavy team-oriented game. If a player is muted/not allowed to speak that cripples the potential team-side of the game and therefore you do ruin other's fun. Disregarding if you would speak at all anyway.

Besides they don't permanently ban for cursing immideatly, as that would be insane, like you said yourself you have been banned before. You must be really thickheaded if you don't learn your lesson. Hi-rez realises an immideate permanent ban is too much, but they also realise that if someone hits their head on the same wall multiple times, he won't learn.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 6, 2013 4:54am | Report

Well, I'll just say in the US, there is literally nothing you can say that won't offend someone or be construed in some negative way.. Racial slurs in particular are just some of the most blatantly offensive things to a lot of people. However, it's okay to be racist against white people here, because white people don't have a race, I guess. That particular word, on a level of the actual meaning of it, would be similar to calling a white person a redneck. It's just taken a lot further because it's not directed at white people.

Glorious kebab removal to you, don't let the dirty Chechens get you.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 6, 2013 4:54am | Report
ICEN wrote:

I'm da greatest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUyyHYkBHk

you mean, "I'm da bes"

Ghraf

Memorable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }