Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

8999 hours for a foul mouth?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 8999 hours for a foul mouth? 59 posts - page 1 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dlakavakurcina » December 4, 2013 10:51pm | Report
hello dear admins. i think whoever is in charge of swinging around the banhammer made a little typo when typing out the prize on my account. cause you see i've got a whole year of ban, and yet i never deliberately left a game. well actually i did once, but that was a long time ago when I got my first ban(48 hours), and it wasnt even a ragequit, i had positive score, i just had to go. and another strange thing happened with that first ban, the admin decided to change my in game name from dlakavakurcina to Happysprinkles5 for some reason. however after that ban i never left another match and yet again i got banned for "match griefing"(witch as far as i know is same as leaving(?). This was about 6-7 months ago. This time the ban duration was about a week or two, and i still didnt bother to complain for this injustice. Not week after the ban was over, here it comes again - this time a whole month ban for "griefing". I was very annoyed by the fact that im actually geting banned(and falsely accused of leaving(?) even tho i patiently stayed in games with very annoying and rude people and always played till the end. only now, a lot of my team mates would report me for flaming them, and i admit that i did. i cant stay silent and tolerate rude and unsportsmanlike behaveiur like stealing camps from the jungler; watching your ally being chased/killed without aiding him at all etc etc. I was swearing at people a lot when they do such things, and yeah, that may be against the rules but then again - they can make me stop with just 1 click (mute button). however, lets not wander off point. it is your game dear admins - you make the rules. The point is that this time i got a whole damn year!!! I've played a lot of online games, and in all of them 365-bans were usually for HACKING - the worst existing crime against competitive online gaming!! anyway, i just want to ask is it possible that your rules actually suggest 1 year ban for flaming? Im almost certain that this was actually a mistake. please remove my ban if that's the case... i cant go all the way from begining!! It's been 40 days since im baned and i really really really miss the game... coming back to dota 1 after this amazing MOBA is just horrible..

dlakavakurcina

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 4, 2013 11:10pm | Report
Fan website.

Conntact hirez support.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dlakavakurcina » December 4, 2013 11:13pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

Fan website.

Conntact hirez support.

and how can i do that, good sir?

dlakavakurcina

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 5, 2013 12:30am | Report

and how can i do that, good sir?

www.smitegame.com -> support -> report a problem -> report a problem.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 5, 2013 1:14am | Report

hello dear admins. i think whoever is in charge of swinging around the banhammer made a little typo when typing out the prize on my account. cause you see i've got a whole year of ban, and yet i never deliberately left a game. well actually i did once, but that was a long time ago when I got my first ban(48 hours), and it wasnt even a ragequit, i had positive score, i just had to go. and another strange thing happened with that first ban, the admin decided to change my in game name from dlakavakurcina to Happysprinkles5 for some reason. however after that ban i never left another match and yet again i got banned for "match griefing"(witch as far as i know is same as leaving(?). This was about 6-7 months ago. This time the ban duration was about a week or two, and i still didnt bother to complain for this injustice. Not week after the ban was over, here it comes again - this time a whole month ban for "griefing". I was very annoyed by the fact that im actually geting banned(and falsely accused of leaving(?) even tho i patiently stayed in games with very annoying and rude people and always played till the end. only now, a lot of my team mates would report me for flaming them, and i admit that i did. i cant stay silent and tolerate rude and unsportsmanlike behaveiur like stealing camps from the jungler; watching your ally being chased/killed without aiding him at all etc etc. I was swearing at people a lot when they do such things, and yeah, that may be against the rules but then again - they can make me stop with just 1 click (mute button). however, lets not wander off point. it is your game dear admins - you make the rules. The point is that this time i got a whole damn year!!! I've played a lot of online games, and in all of them 365-bans were usually for HACKING - the worst existing crime against competitive online gaming!! anyway, i just want to ask is it possible that your rules actually suggest 1 year ban for flaming? Im almost certain that this was actually a mistake. please remove my ban if that's the case... i cant go all the way from begining!! It's been 40 days since im baned and i really really really miss the game... coming back to dota 1 after this amazing MOBA is just horrible..
Here comes the post from hell + Some realities you might want to consider being I am me

legit question "are you in any shape or form a dumbass?" (no hate no hate)
because I'm pretty surrrrrre your a dumbass if you think this is where you go to get unbanned and your talking as if the admins can unban you from a game when this is a forum....

Do you know why I talked like that? (I'm talking like this to prove a point)Because thats how I talk to people in game too and got banned for it.

I only got banned for 2 days, but it was my own fault. I never been banned since because I don't curse at random people and I avoid certain words but I will still say mostly any word I can think of if someone is a dumbass just like I said now.

So lets put things in perspective
- I curse only got banned once which means they obviously know I curse
* I personally think I got banned because I was in a match with someone who works for Hi-Rez and or used a certain word, I believe only certain words like ******,****** ,ect will get you a harsher ban unlike if you said ****, **** ect, because its not as bad of an insult or like harassing.

But YOU unlike me have been banned 3-4 times ?????????????????????????????

Okay don't even try to act like you are only talking **** to people who talk **** first, thats like saying ICEN never talks **** and everyone never would do that!! We are all so nice and perfect!!! No we the smite players would neeeevvver talk ****!!!

Okay why are you complaining son?
- you got banned (didn't learn your lesson)
- got banned again (didn't learn your lesson)
- got banned again???
ummm..... funny you admit to having a bad mouth but you justify it like I'm going to believe that funny **** after you been banned 3-4 times already lolol!!!!

Its like ICEN saying he is innocent with everything he does when ICEN starts half the ******ed things (at least it brings in some post counts yes sir I'm da greatest)

Anyways, From my perspective you talked above and beyond the threshold for gaming **** talking. In my opinion I think there is a certain level of **** talk and cursing that can be said. I doubt you will get banned for saying ***, ect.
Even saying **** may be debatable or over looked.

But if they said FOUL MOUTH that does not sound like typical cursing to me, this makes me assume you had to least be going on the ****ed up ****, like your moms a dirty ****** *****, or your a dirty mexican ****er.

I say things like : Get **** on, wtf are you doing, quit fkn camping, any help derp, scrub ect.

Its not ironic that when I got banned for two days it just so happened to be when I said the word "******" and I spammed it in the same match I was playing because I remember calling the person on my team that word over and over because he was doing something.

So what lesson did I learn from that?
- to not use words like ******
- and thats about it maybe to tone it down a bit

But you on the other hand got banned much more than me
You rage about admins needing to change your ban which means your not smart or have a brain because these admins on here can't do that derp derp dumb derp
you admit to cursing.... but the thing is I believe your cursing was probably the harsher **** that I don't even say at all. Maybe implying race, skin color, ect.

All I know is this:

If you got banned over words for "FOUL MOUTH" and I didn't get that, yea you said some ****ed up **** that even I won't say, and thats pretty bad.

Why should you take my advice? well If ICEN only got banned once months ago and never since... you make me look like I'm a angel!!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 5, 2013 1:40am | Report
So that is icen.

You have 2 options right now

1 completely ignore him
2 getting locked into a very long discusion in which both of you will give good and bad pionts.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 5, 2013 2:43am | Report
Please start adding some TL;DRs to your rants. After reading it, I actually realised how much superfluous information and repetition is actually in your posts. TL;DR would be great.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 5, 2013 3:23am | Report
You know what is repetition is when :
you get banned = don't learn lesson
get banned again = don't learn lesson
get banned again = don't learn lesson
Gets banned one more time = kind of learns lesson maybe taking it into consideration

Then : Agrees why they get banned
Next : Trys to justify it after they agreed why they got banned
Then : Rants to admin to unban him on a forum that has nothing to do with unbanning people
(that made me laugh and wet myself I'm sorry I have to clearn up now)
Finally : After admitting what happened, and showing us how many times the ban hammer came out tries to say "I'm innocent though I swear!!!"

not once, not twice, not three times but lets make it a forth to beat the previous record.

How about this post? A little more clear and short? Obviously doing something wrong (derp derp)

To keep it short, I scratch Hi-Rez back they scratch mine, you must not be scratching their backs

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriwych » December 5, 2013 5:14am | Report
I only briefly skimmed through ICEN's post, you all do it, but I have to agree. OP has been banned 3 times. Clearly the prior bans aren't deterring him.

Kriwych

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 5, 2013 5:26am | Report
ICEN. A4G already pointed out to him that this isn't the place for that kind of stuff. And yet you have to be a prick about it and tell him off like that. Sure he was a bit dumb about it. But your just making it worse. He already felt stupid enough that he posted that in a FAN site. Your just being toxic you know that right?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }