Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

8999 hours for a foul mouth?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 8999 hours for a foul mouth? 59 posts - page 3 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 5, 2013 7:18am | Report
And i am dutch.

The thing raze and i said were to spite icen a bit because at this piont ICEN is basicly an inside joke on smitefire.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dlakavakurcina » December 5, 2013 7:23am | Report
@ thiel I did send a ticket about an hour ago, im just talking to people here to pass time, i know that real admins dont have time to read this ****. anyway, im sorry that you cant get my point on racism even after i explained it in post above. i am no racist, us serbs are and always were antifascists by vast majority. how can you make such accusation just beacuse i used word ******. if i was an american farm owner and this was the 18th century, using this word would sure make a me a racist. beating black people and making them pick cotton would also make me a racist. but however this is 21th century and im not american farmer, i am serbian student.
its so hard to explain things with you westerners...
and i hope your local forum drunkard finds a girl to spend his eneregy on, its very healthier then telling off random internet people from across the great 7 seas :)

dlakavakurcina

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 5, 2013 8:48am | Report

@ thiel I did send a ticket about an hour ago, im just talking to people here to pass time, i know that real admins dont have time to read this ****. anyway, im sorry that you cant get my point on racism even after i explained it in post above. i am no racist, us serbs are and always were antifascists by vast majority. how can you make such accusation just beacuse i used word ******. if i was an american farm owner and this was the 18th century, using this word would sure make a me a racist. beating black people and making them pick cotton would also make me a racist. but however this is 21th century and im not american farmer, i am serbian student.
its so hard to explain things with you westerners...
and i hope your local forum drunkard finds a girl to spend his eneregy on, its very healthier then telling off random internet people from across the great 7 seas :)

I don't think you're a racist and I didn't mean to call you one, but the majority of people are offended when you use the word ******, it triggers certain thoughts, even if it's normal for you or anyone else in Serbia. This also includes the majority of people in SMITE.

Me and my friends call each other names all the time, we don't really care, but if we call someone else a ****ing ****head he'd be sure to get mad. Your use of ****** is the same. People get pissed off, report you, you get banned, even tho you maybe didn't mean harm. This means adapting to the social norms and you will learn this as you grow older. (If you already are an adult, well, you done goofed).
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » December 5, 2013 12:39pm | Report
I'm actually interested in seeing ICEN respond to this guy.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 5, 2013 1:06pm | Report
Sure are stereotypical, lol.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 5, 2013 1:37pm | Report

what the... i cant believe what im reading... what the hell did i do to piss off this random guy into making a that big post O_o
i see that i met this person before, and he probably got insulted by me using the word ******... well you see friend, im from serbia, i use the word ****** cause i love how it instantly pisses off stupid americans. i have never seen black man in my life, there's 0% of black population in serbia and it would be silly for me to be a racist (however there are nazi idiots in my country). the "no hate" part made the whole thing very ironic btw...
@All4games thanks for the instructions mate, sorry for posting in the wrong section by the way, but i didnt know other way to deal with it. i hope ill get admins response soon
@ICEN as for you good sir, i dont know what being evil ***** to random people on online gaming means for you, i hope you get the sand out of your vagina in near future. i guess you got mad cause you were jelly of my skills :D

Yo get **** on seriously, who was right ME ICEN because being I am ICEN I know when people say certain words to get banned since I am the master of it.

So guys on the forum he just ADMITED TO calling people "******s" in game, so for everyone thinking I'm calling people dumbasses for no reason, no ICEN knows his **** and I can spot a bad person who insults people BEFORE THEY TELL ME.

He got banned because he calls people ******s, and that is one of the worst ways to talk **** in any game period. I live in the projects with black people that allow me to say ******, and don't even say nigga or ****** when rapping even though I CAN.

So now everyone can thank me for showing you what we have in the community, we have people like this that call people ******s just for "fun".

The difference between me is, I am don't insult people on that type of level, I might say get **** on scrub if they piss me off but I'm not calling people the worst banable terms possible.

Get banned again and I'm GLAD you got banned, this kid thinks he called me a ****** in game and he legit thinks that because he is wondering how I known he used terms like ****** in games. How do I know this? Because I got banned only when I said ****** and I learned my lesson and never been banned since.
He on the other hand openly says he must have called me a ****** before in game.

Because he is a legit dumbass who thinks I was in game with him so now he is forcing himself to admit what he has been saying to others in game because he actually thinks I have ran into him.

To sum it up
- he just admitted he calls people ******s in games
- he got banned 3-4 times because of saying this don't believe his lying *********
- he didn't learn his lesson
- he talks as if though saying ****** to people is a game and its fun
- I can tell he uses ****** on a regular basis whenever he gets **** on in game and then he probably blames his team

THANK ICEN, I spotted the little undercover inncoent person who is really calling everyone ******s behind the scene.

So next time when you see ICEN call someone a dumbass think wow ICEN actually spotted a real dumbass who just admitted to saying ******, I believe he even refereed to calling me a ******.... and I'm white and never played with him before.

TOLD ON HIMSELF

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 5, 2013 1:43pm | Report
So guys what do you think of my response and what do you think of him calling people "******" and getting banned for calling people it.

I know he is the type to get owned then say "help me ******s" he says **** like that and gets banned then crys like a wittle girl when he can't play smite.

*ICEN was here*
Funny none of this would have came out if ICEN didn't call him a dumbass, by me calling him dumbass it made him openly say what he has been calling people in games and its much worst than what I say because I don't do that stuff in game. Maybe I have secret connections with Hi-Rez to figure these things out or maybe I'm just that good, you decide.

Either way its on the table "he calls people ******s" and ICEN made him admit it

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 5, 2013 2:24pm | Report
Longwinded, inarticulate, repetitive, and narcissistic.

It's strikingly obvious in his original post why he was banned - he admits to excessive cursing even though he knew it was against the rules. While I agree that muting is a simple solution to it, it's still against the rules and warrants a ban.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 5, 2013 2:40pm | Report

Longwinded, inarticulate, repetitive, and narcissistic.

It's strikingly obvious in his original post why he was banned - he admits to excessive cursing even though he knew it was against the rules. While I agree that muting is a simple solution to it, it's still against the rules and warrants a ban.
Its not really the cursing its they "type of cursing"
I don't think you would get banned for seeing a bug and saying "wtf" to your team or saying "what an ***" after someone takes your buff.

I think its more like you say "your a n" and get banned.

My fav part is when someone admits what they do then make an excuse for it like someone is actually going to unban them, its like me robbing a store then saying well I had on money so can I get out of jail?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 5, 2013 2:46pm | Report
That would be classified and racism, and yes, that would result in a much quicker, permanent ban. However, constant cursing will be considered harassment, which will also eventually result in a permanent ban. This was made clear in the original post - all you've managed to do is sound like a stuck-up douche and have everyone in this forum repeat the word "******." Nice job.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }