Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I need an Isis build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » I need an Isis build 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » March 1, 2014 12:59pm | Report
So my main character is Isis and I'm sick of the build I'm using, just not enough power, I was wondering if anyone could give me a good build that has lots of magical power?
Also, my build usually is shroud, boots, polynomicon, gem of ISO, breastplate of valor, the magic protection gem I for got name of, and end game I'll trade shroud for rod of tauti.
Thanks in advance.

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » March 1, 2014 3:35pm | Report
I would recommend changing out Polynomicon for Bancroft's Talon, it gives you a good amount of damage. Or if you don't feel the need for something try out a Spear of the Magus

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » March 1, 2014 7:27pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

I would recommend changing out Polynomicon for Bancroft's Talon, it gives you a good amount of damage. Or if you don't feel the need for something try out a Spear of the Magus

Thanks, I'll try it out tommorow.

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 1, 2014 8:46pm | Report
I used to equip Spear of the Magus on Eset, but then I understood that it doesn't sync well with Dispel Magic, as the protection you steal affect the Spear of the Magus' passive, and vice versa. Flat penetration works the best with her, as obisidian shard is also affected by Dispel Magic.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » March 1, 2014 11:58pm | Report
Jordenito wrote:

I used to equip Spear of the Magus on Eset, but then I understood that it doesn't sync well with Dispel Magic, as the protection you steal affect the Spear of the Magus' passive, and vice versa. Flat penetration works the best with her, as obisidian shard is also affected by Dispel Magic.

I haven;t played Isis much, so you're probably right. I just liked getting it on her because of how easy it is to hit with her 1.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » March 2, 2014 3:50pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Tried it out and I love it! I don't have as much hp as my normal build but the Spear of the Magus helps a lot and I have lots of power.

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fkire » May 8, 2014 10:17am | Report
My build with her is Doom Orb, Shoes of Focus, Chronos' Pendant, Bancroft's Talon, Rod of Tahuti, and Obsidian Shard
I mainly love to hurt with my bomb (2) that has way longer range than her 3 so I need Obsidian Shard

A lot of times I finish Chronos Pendant before starting Shoes of Focus because I love mp5 in the landing phase.

Book of Thoth is also awesome

Fkire

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Malnourish » June 30, 2014 2:10am | Report
Fkire wrote:

My build with her is Doom Orb, Shoes of Focus, Chronos' Pendant, Bancroft's Talon, Rod of Tahuti, and Obsidian Shard
I mainly love to hurt with my bomb (2) that has way longer range than her 3 so I need Obsidian Shard

A lot of times I finish Chronos Pendant before starting Shoes of Focus because I love mp5 in the landing phase.

Book of Thoth is also awesome

I'd replace Doom Orb with Warlock's Sash simply for some added survivability and losing orb stacks + passive stacks late game makes me a sad Isis. -30 power for some much needed health is worth imo.

Jordenito wrote:

Oh wow i didnt even think about that. Ive been building obisidian shard pretty consistently. Thanks! Came in here to share my general Isis mid build and I learned something myself!

Malnourish

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }