This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Hello, Thanks for checking out my Nemesis Guide (This is my first guide :D)
If you this there is anything you think I can improve on in this guide please comment. Please vote also, even if its a down vote, it means a lot to me that you took time and actually put in your opinion about this guide.
Thanks to Raventhor, for helping me revise this guide :D
Any who, lets get started :D
Why Nemesis? WHY NEMESIS?!?!?... I don't know... By my experience, she a cool gal :p
She has cool abilities and is easy to play with...Maybe :D
*)Passive Scales of Fate - Nemesis holds the scales of balance. Hitting enemies with basic attacks tips the scales in her favor, reducing her target's physical and magical power and increasing hers (stacking)
In my opinion, this passive is great IF you have some kind of attack speed. Attack speed brings out this passives potential.
1) Swift Vengeance - Nemesis dashes in a line, dealing 50/80/110/140/170 (+25% of your physical power) damage to enemies in her path and may dash again within 2s. Using another ability during this time cancels the second dash.
What do I think of this ability? Its more SWIFT than it is VENGEANCE. Its an O.K. escape or a chase, but be wise when to use it. (Na, use it when you want, but mind the cooldown :p)
2)Slice and Dice - Nemesis swings her blade, dealing 40/65/90/115/140 (+25% of your physical power) damage in an area in front of her. Enemies in the center of her swing are struck for 2x damage and slowed by 50% for 2s.
I like this ability, but I don't like the "center" thing. So try to hit you target in the middle. Not that hard, right? right!?
3) Retribution - Nemesis activates a temporary shield around herself that protects her from all incoming damage for 1s. She heals for all incoming damage from NPCs and 30/35/40/45/50% of the damage from enemy gods, while reflecting 30/35/40/45/50% of damage back to the source (pre-mitigated). Hard crowd control effects remove the shield.
This reminds me of Zeus' Aegis Shield, except its a lot shorter. Its a good ability, but IT DOESNT MAKE YOU INVINSIBLE! You still got HARD crowd control to worry about. It also heals you, so there is that... :3
4) Divine Judgment - Nemesis chooses a single enemy god, reducing their health by 30/35/40/45/50% of current HP and movement speed by 30/35/40/45/50% for 5s and stealing 30/35/40/45/50% of their protections for 10s. Her movement speed is also increased during this time.
Oh here we go.. ULTIMATE TIME... Its a really good ultimate, especially if you target a Tank. Why? Well, read the ability description... Done? Good. Than you understand that you gain MEGA HP for 10s. Now, I know that doesn't sound like a long time, but... its long for a ultimate. Plus, you gain a speed buff, which will stack with your current speed after the build is finished. THATS SOME CRAZY SPEED! (Not Mercury crazy)
Well that's my opinion on Nemesis' abilities...
Here, in this chapter, I will be talking about the items in this build
1) Ninja Tabi - +30 Physical Power,+9% Attack Speed,+18% Movement Speed.
PASSIVE - You gain +15% Cooldown reduction
You didn't think you wouldn't need this, did you? You silly person. Just some cooldown and speed to start you off with.
2) Asi - +15% Physical Lifesteal, +30% Attack Speed, +15 Physical Penetration. PASSIVE - If you drop below 35% Health, you gain an additional 25% physical lifesteal for 5 seconds. Can only occur once every 15 seconds.
Well, this looks pretty, but don't get to close. This blade thing of fiery death thing gives you everything you want, Lifesteal, Attack speed, and Penetation (Just in case).
3) Jotunn's Wrath - 40 Physical Power, +150 Mana, +11 Physical penetration. PASSIVE - Your ability cooldowns are reduced by 25%.
This Snowball on a stick helps your abilities cooldown (duh) which is helpful.
4) Qin's Sais/Blades - +30 Physical Power, +25% Attack Speed. BLADES - PASSIVE - On basic attack hits, deal physical damage equal to 4% of the target's maximum health. This only affects gods. SAIS - PASSIVE - On basic attack hits, deal physical damage equal to 20 + 6% of the target's missing health. This only affects gods.
Ok, Basically more of dat attack speed and physical power, but the passives are important (very). Why you ask, well... I don't know. Its all situational really. Blades can help with tanks and Sais can help with finishing off your target after your ultimate (or so I tell myself :l)
5 Bloodforge - +40 Physical Power, +20% Physical Lifesteal. PASSIVE - Each successful hit on an enemy grants you +5 Physical Power and +2% Physical Lifesteal for 4s (max 5 stacks).
Just more Lifesteal and Physical power, nothing to see here.
6) Titan's Bane - +30 Physical power, +33% Physical Penetration
Titan's Bane is the go-to for those pesky god with protection items on.
Well, this is the end of the guide. So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night.
I hope you had fun and PLEASE leave a comment if this helped you at all ( or didn't).
Tell me if there is anyway I can make this guide better. I would appreciate it.
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments