This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Hello! I'm MattEM, and this is my guide for Hun Batz. This is my first guide so please forgive any mistakes that I might make. I saw that there were only a few guides so far, so I decided I'd put in my two cents for this character. Feel free to comment with any opinions, ideas, etc. I would love to give advice for jungling in this guide, but my aim is to keep this strictly on Hun Batz, and I feel that there are enough jungling guides already, so I apologize. I hope my guide helps!
Somersault is the second ability I spend points in simply for an escape or a slow. It is the last ability I max out, due to the lowest damage of the three (not including ultimate), and a static slow time / percentage.
Overhand Smash is the first ability I grab and the first I max out, due to high damage. Since it has a short range it is not the best harass, but is good for fighting enemy gods and minion clearance.
Sacred Monkey is the third ability I get, but it all depends on what you like to spend in first. It is also the second I max out due to good damage and range. However, you must be very careful not to put yourself into a bad position with the teleport. Use this as a harass, but cautiously!
Your Ultimate this is a large AoE with a fear and a good amount of damage over time. I use this ability to secure kills.
Please keep in mind that this is only my personal preference, and if you feel an item not listed would be better for you, then that's perfect! Please feel free to use whichever items you like, but hopefully this build gives you some helpful ideas!
Also note that if you are laning, you will not need Bumba's Mask or Hand of the Gods.
- Bumba's Mask is the first item on my list as a jungle item, and should only be used if you are planning on spending most of your time in the jungle. I use this because when you are starting off in the jungle, the benefits of this item are astounding!
- Ninja Tabi I use this item over any other boots, because Hun Wukong's abilities give him pretty good mobility as is, and I personally prefer the crit rating over the armor penetration, though Warrior Tabi would work well too.
Devourer's Gloves - Devourer's gloves are interchangeable in the purchase order with your shoes, in my opinion, depending on preference. I like to buy these early to begin stacking minion kills for the passive, because it is a comparatively cheap item, and because the stats are very useful.
- Fatalis is one of my preferred items, due to a low cost, and a great addition to attack speed while also allowing more of the build to go towards attack power. The movement speed is also very helpful!
- Hydra's Lament is one of my favorite items in this build, as the attack power is among the best, the cooldown reduction is a good addition, and, most importantly, the PASSIVE! The passive on this item has the same mechanics as Hun Batz's passive, and both effects DO stack, which causes a large increase in bonus damage!
- Titan's Bane is a rather basic item, but it is important because the armor penetration gets a lot more of your damage through. The attack power bonus on this also means that there isn't many reasons to take something in place of the penetration.
- [Deathbringer is arguably the most important item in this build due to the huge bonuses to crit chance, crit damage, and straight up attack power. However, it took me a while to decide because of a lack of attack speed on it, like Rage, along with rage's beautiful passive. However, this and the ninja tabi working together means that you crit plenty, and that your crits do massive bonus damage!
- Heartseeker This item is interchangeable with Fatalis, but I did not include it in the purchase order because it's not quite for me. It has less movement speed than fatalis, due to fatalis' passive, but the attack power is unrivaled. This item isn't for me simply because the passive makes it seem uncomfortable to me, and a lack of attack speed, which greatly suits me. However, this is one of the best items for a skilled ADC.
Active Abilities - I don't really have much to say about these, as they are highly situational, but the ones I listed on the build are my go to actives for Hun Batz. The reason I choose these ones is because Batz already has a gap closer, and an AoE slow on his abilities. Also, though he does burn through mana at a low level, the fact of the matter is that the mana burn doesn't last all game, so taking up an active with meditate would be unnecessary.
I hope this guide helps, and I hope you have a good time trying out Hun Batz! I will try my best to keep this up to date, and I will listen to feedback. Good luck to all of you!
Best Regards, MattEM
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved