This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
hi there and welcome to my overall 18th guide and its going to be on
The Saint Of War he is a great solo lane pick and a great jungler i prefer him in these roles as he performs well in them this guide will cover 2 styles of play with him
+ good solo laner
+ good jungler
+ fair - decent sustain with Conviction based on Painless his passive
+ great damage output through all stages of the game
+ Ultimate Cavalry Charge is a great initiation skill
+ his Taolu Assault makes him immune to knock up/back effects
+ has a short dash in the form of Warrior's Will
+ has a good AA progression
+ decent early game
+ great mid game
+ good late game
- his hard hitting Taolu Assault can be stopped with hard CC
- his dash Warrior's Will is a bit shorter then most other dashes
- can have some slight issues at the start if up against strong poke/sustain at LvL 1 - 4
- his Taolu Assault can miss some of its ticks if the target runs around you fast enough
- his Ultimate Cavalry Charge can be hard to properly use at times due to its hard turning points
- his Conviction has no scale and can fall of a bit late game
- his passive Painless only benefits his 1st skill which can be countered with specific actives and/or items
:this is our passive it boosts our healing from Conviction depending on how many hits we took at 20 hits the heal is doubled...
spell 1: :this is a AoE heal it also lowers all cooldowns if we heal a ally god.
spell 2: : this is our dash its a bit short but deals good damage and has a slow on it it also lowers all of our cooldowns if it hits a enemy god.
spell 3: : this is our main skill it deals great damage and lowers protections while rising our own and making us immune to knock up/back effects.
spell 4: :this is our ultimate we call forth a warhorse and mount it we then charge for a few sec using left click we make a attack in a AoE around us while moving at high speed at the end of the ultimate or if we cancel it early we land down and stun the target while dealing some damage...and we are immune to CC while ridding but not damage immune we can still die while on the warhorse.
1.we start off with a Taolu Assault and then dash through the enemy with Warrior's Will this lowers our cooldown a bit if a ally god is near we will add a Conviction for more of CD reduction if needed we can add Cavalry Charge for a kill secure if there still alive our spells should be off cooldown right around now or in a sec or 2
2. we dash through a target with Warrior's Will then we AA until they move out of our range then we hit Taolu Assault as they should be on the edge of the hit box of this skill when there out of our AA range we can then follow up with a Cavalry Charge if needed
3. we can at times start things off with Cavalry Charge then go into Taolu Assault then into a Warrior's Will then AA
4. as above we can start of with a Cavalry Charge then AA a few times then Taolu Assault and Warrior's Will the enemy then continue with AA
5. we start with Cavalry Charge then hit a few AA then use Warrior's Will then we keep up with AA until there just out of melee range then hit them with out Taolu Assault for the kill
Here i will explain the main build and the items in general:
1. we get the Warrior Tabi for there pen and AD as well as the movement speed
2.focused voidblade we get the focused voidblade for its good hybrid stats and great pen
3. we get this item Jotunn's Wrath for its CDR pen and other stats but the CDR for the most part
4. we get this Hide of the Urchin for its hybrid values
5. we get the Bulwark of Hope for its great passive its protections and HP
6. we get this Hide of the Nemean Lion for its great stats and passive which reflects damage
1. Shielded Teleport this active lets you go back to your tower or latter on teleport to wards for advanced ganks this item in general can help us out as we wont have to use the consumable teleport and waste 200 gold unless we really mess up badly and at rank 3 we can teleport to a Ward in the jungle of duo lane and do a double gank with us and the jungler at the same time then use a consumable teleport to go back to our tower fast so it does not get pushed though this is a bit advanced...
2. Hand of the Gods for securing objectives or Fist of the Gods if the team needs extra CC or peel
3. Creeping Curse and its 2 tier 3 split options Enfeebling Curse is good for countering high attack speed gods or a Hunter(ADC) the Weakening Curse is a anty healer active and is great vs Hel Chang'e Aphrodite or heavy life steal gods like Fenrir
4. Heavenly Agility this is a team wide sprint but for smaller period of time very good for a fast retreat or countering the slowing portion of the above active and its tier 3 splits
5. Eye of Providence free wards which is great for you if you dont like spending any gold on them or for some reason need both HP and Mana pots
Here i will cover the early/mid/late game as a solo laner.
In General is a overall good decent pick and can work in many compositions he can either be a jungler with fine ganks or he can be a solo laner with decent push and sustain if you like Chinese Heroes or Dynasty Warrior game series then this pick will not let you down... i hope this guide was of some help and use to you all
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved