Stuke here again for another guide. Now this guide is special to me as this is my first female, stance dancing, and magical goddess. Norsemen and women alike I bring you the Goddess of the Underworld and the ruler of the dead, Hel. Note: you don't have to follow this guide to the smallest detail, these are suggestions on how to play Hel. I encourage you to look at the comment section below and see other suggestions.
|Decay is your standard forward line projectile that does AOE damage when it hits an enemy god or hits its range limit.||
Restoration works just like Decay but instead of damaging an opponent, it's using to heal your allies.
|Hinder is a ground AOE Debuff that reduces enemy Magical Protection and slows them.||
While Cleanse gives CC Immunity but note that it has some build up so time it right.
Repulse is a ground AOE that has a high amount of damage.
||Inspire provides AOE Healing and can give a boost in Movement Speed.|
Hel needs to make full use of both her healing and AOE damage abilities during laning and team fights. Building in CDR and Damage are obvious choices, but you need to get some defense items as Hel has no escape and is an easy target if caught out.
- Heal, HEAL, AND SWEET BABY THOR HEAL!
- Use your stances wisely, being at the wrong stance at the wrong time can end badly for you if you're not careful.
- The Hel stance dance combo goes as follow: 2, 1, 3, 4, 1, 3, (2 when needed), and repeat until the enemy dies.
- The CC Lockdown is a standard thing to watch out for especially since Hel is very squishy and could die very quickly.
- Anti-heals are the biggest weakness to Hel and should be avoided whenever possible.
In conclusion, Hel is a great healer god that can hit like a train in the late game and can be nigh unstoppable if not taken down early. Always remember to stance dance like no one’s business and keep your opponent. If you manage to master this god. You can decide to send them to Valhalla, or down to Niflheim.
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments