This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Hi there and welcome to my 2nd guide for Season 2 and this one will feature another of the oldest gods Artemis the Goddess of the Hunt in this guide i will explain how to overall play with Artemis her Pros and Cons and the many builds she can go into due to her passive giving her some Versatility
+ has a Very Strong Late Game
+ Has Early Crit with Still Target
+ Unique CC in the form of rooting cripple traps Transgressors Fate can have up to 3 at a time
+ Has a AS and Movement speed steroid on demand Vengeful Assault
+ Good Poke with Suppress The Insolent it also slows
+ Good Team Fight Potential with Calydonian Boar
+ Can Melt Objectives Like Butter
- Has a Somewhat Weak Early Game (requires 2/3 items to get going)
- Does not Possess any Dash or Jump making her very weak vs slows
- Calydonian Boar can be Killed or CC before it can be of use(CC is not easy as its also CC immune as it spawns thus timing must be perfect)
- has trouble clearing waves at the start(lvl 1 - 4/5)
- Very Squishy (cant deal with very High Burst Junglers)
- Has Trouble against Walls Cutting off her escape route
- New Disarm CC is Very Effective on her even more so then other hunters
Here i will explain what all her spells do and some Mechanics Behind Them:
After Landing a AA(Auto Attack/Left Click) We Gain 5% critical Strike Chance for 4 sec stacking up to 3x(times) for a total of 15% crit chance.
Transgressors Fate (1)|
This is our Rooting Cripple Trap we can use it in many ways mostly to follow up CC or Escape.
Vengeful Assault (2)|
This is Our Steroid on Demand granting 35% - 75% Attack Speed and 20% movement speed for 3 - 5 sec scaling from skill rank 1 - rank 5.
Suppress the Insolent(3)|
We Shot a Hail of Arrows in the Targeted AoE Dealing Damage and Slowing down Targets hit.
Calydonian Boar (4)|
We Summon Our Trusty Boar Tusky for 6 seconds who will after a short delay charge the nearest enemy god dealing damage and stunning them after this he will charge towards the next nearest enemy god over the course of his Life Span of 6 Seconds.
The Branch off for builds will be marked in a Red Underlined Color also im not doing any unicorn or other builds here since the nerf to Qin's Sais it is overall slightly less effective then the critical strike and similar to critical strike builds
For a Simple Read i made the Builds Clickable so just click the one you want and read on However the Standard build is the build all other builds branch off of So i would Recommend Reading the Standard one First!
This is one of the most Standard Actives to pick up it grants us a burst of Movement Speed Makes us Immune to slows at rank 2 & 3 and finally at rank 3 we can AA without the AA movement Penalty(when your AA you slow down for a split moment or so for quite a lot feels like 50%) i would run this 9.9/10 times there are a very few scenarios in which you dont get these due to mega high burst combined with Odin since odin often forces Combat Blink and burst often forces Aegis Amulet or Aegis Pendant
This Active Cleanses just about any CC and makes you immune to CC for 3 sec while reducing all coodlowns by 3 sec as well it can be used in many ways any were from making sure you dont get interrupted during Vengeful Assault to withstanding CC or some Executions such as the one from Ao Kuang and ect... i get this 9.99/10 times
This Active is a great but rare pick up if the enemy team has a ton of burst and wall like spells for example Odin + Thor in these kinds of scenarios unless you have a team that can save you and protect you from some incoming damage Geb for example can save you if not you have little choice but to get this
Depending on the situation and the amount of burst the enemy has a Aegis Amulet pr Aegis Pendant can be great life saving actives from ults such as several shots from Rain Fire or Release The Kraken! it will usually replace either sprint or Greater Purification its up to you and your teams ability to decide which to replace
Dear god Match ups in duo lane are a nightmare to make this will be a heavily WIP(worn in progress Zone for the guide) as i will need to note a number of hunters and guardians that you see in here!
oh and sorry if some match ups dont have the best advise im still improving my self and im batter on dealing with hunters then supports thus the support match ups may be lacking any feedback on those is welcome
Overall Artemis can be a very Powerful god in the right hands having some of the best boxing power and potential along with one of the higher team fight potentials from all hunters she can cause a lot of pain melt objectives and bully non sustain based hunters out of lane even early on if she can afford to be aggressive that is thus she is best used with aggressive supports such as:
- Ymir there combo of Frost Breath Suppress The Insolent Glacial Strike + AA from both can be lethal very early on
- Athena due to her versatility she can greatly combo a a Shield Wall Confound into a Suppress The Insolent combo it can deal high damage and do rather quite well
- Sobek his charge pray works quite very well with Transgressors Fate pulling the enemy good into a 2 sec root is a effective 3 sec CC combo after the root ends they take a Tail Whip and fly towards Artemis he can then slow them with Lurking In The Waters or artemis can follow up on his Tail Whip with her Calydonian Boar overall quite the nasty lane though you may want to consider having a jungle Athena or Ymir in solo/jungle to provide additional CC as Sobek is based more around single target CC and multy target slows
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved