Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Too hot to lose?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » Too hot to lose? 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » October 10, 2017 9:35am | Report
Hey folks,

it is time for Sol in this episode #72 of our official SMITE A-Z gameplay series. I wasn't really prepared for Sol tbh because I was planning on playing Serqet. Either way, had tons of fun playing the hottie - Sol! check it out and remember to hit the like button.

Thanks for your time folks!

>

>

Get involved:

-> Discord
-> YouTube
-> Twitter
-> Facebook

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 10, 2017 10:03am | Report
I just never play her very well. I really like her kit, but something about the feel of her basics throws me off.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » October 10, 2017 10:08am | Report
I think I get your point Bran - for me she is a bit like Chronos. And both gods I do not really master well (and therefore do not like to play alot)

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jona_Rivia » October 10, 2017 10:12am | Report
With fatalis she was a total beast :(

Jona_Rivia

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » October 10, 2017 10:24am | Report
Pretty much any hunter and AA mage were, Jona, which is why it was removed. At least we have the Hastened Ring now for AA mages like Freya.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by newbiemj » October 10, 2017 12:18pm | Report
I personally like building her more ability based with maybe 1 attack speed item. With her passive, she already gains some attack speed and more power. So I feel like using higher power items benefits her passive more as she will do more damage because of her passive, both basics and ability wise, when she goes full Unstable Manifestation.

My usual build for her is Shoes of the Magi Book of Thoth Obsidian Shard Lifesteal item (Poly or Bancroft's) Rod of Tahuti and situational being chrono's pendant if I can't seem to land basics or Hastened Ring if I want some more attack speed. Occasionally, put in Demonic Grip instead of Obsidian Shard but tend to stick with Shard.

With Bancrofts and Chronos and at full stacks of heat, her power is crazy high, 869 with attack speed of 1.66 according to Smitebuilder. Chronos' isn't necessarily the best thing on her as her cooldowns are relatively low to begin with, but some CDR is always nice. I think Gem of Isolation could be okay on her. Little extra health and a slow even though her Stellar Burst has a slow but that is only when you hit them the second damage part. Just my two cents

newbiemj
<Punch Time!>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 10, 2017 12:33pm | Report
Agree with the build. Last item would likely be Hastened Ring for me, and I'd just switch Magi for Focus to get that extra CDR.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by newbiemj » October 10, 2017 12:42pm | Report
With her heal, do you think lifesteal is still necessary on her? I mean it's necessary on most gods and I would feel better with some form but do you think she needs it?

newbiemj
<Punch Time!>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 10, 2017 1:19pm | Report
Needs it? Less than others. Still helps though...hard to argue with Bancroft just for the huge power and increasing power as you're fighting and taking damage. Poly is also another nice one for her...since you're building pure damage for the most part, she'll get a lot late-game out of the passive, and with her hybrid nature, you'll be using basics a lot more than most other mages. So it fits well.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » October 10, 2017 2:13pm | Report
good build there newbie! Whenever I play Sol I just can't really< decide to go AS or ability dmg build... Think thats the problem sionce you kind of need to make up your mind about that beforehand. Regarding the lifesteal item I would prefer polynomicon on Sol any time over bancrofts.

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }